Chitchat i did this a while ago but-

LadybirdMooch

space baby.
i have recently discovered that i'm a lesbian
i dunno it kinda just hit me one day

i need more lgbtq+ friends? idk i'm awkward asf and if this gets no posts i'll totally understand lmfao bUT if you're comfortable please comment below? or send me a pm??

i also don't mind if you're straight and dm me lmao i just want a lot more friends

Last edited:
so i kinda felt the need to share this bc it's fuckin funny

so i got a fitbit versa 2 for christmas. i'd been asking for this thing for months and i finally got it for christmas, so i was over the freaking moon. well, after a couple of days of wearing it, i got this weird rash on my wrist where the fitbit was, and so i took it off and tried to let it heal a little bit, but it just wasn't working. it got raw and gross and just overall bad. so i determined that i was allergic to the band.
my aunt got married on sunday, and my best friend and a whole bunch of family came to the wedding. well, the family, my best friend, and i went out to grab lunch afterwards, and the funniest fucking thing happened. my best friend and i are seated a few seats away from the other adults, and we're sitting here talking over our food. my cousin (who knows I'm gay) is sitting next to my best friend but she wasn't really talking to anyone, just eating. i was talking to my best friend about how i can't wear my fitbit, and i said, "yeah i can't wear my fitbit so i'm returning it because i'm allergic to the rubber." my best friend, knowing i'm a lesbian, goes, "YEAH, FUNNY HOW THAT WORKS, HUH, GRACIE."
i was mortified, honestly, but it was so fucking funny, because my cousin turned around and looked at us and was laughing her ass off, and i was honestly blessed that nobody else heard it because he would have outed me then and there and that would have been awful.

but yeah.

so basically wound up having a conversation with my grandma about being gay
she said she'd accept it if my brother came to her as gay, and work with him to try to not be, but she'd never accept it if i were a lesbian
welp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back