• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I Choose You!♡ {Pokemon}

juuchanisu

inactive

8807c83aa5c6da13671fcbfc91f0314f6ffbc0affd92.gif

hello everyone !! juju coming around, looking for some pokemon partners <33

preferences activity - i would prefer if you were active at least weekly and can reply to me weekly. it'd be nice. i understand if you are busy, however if you're gonna be on hiatus, please do say something to me! i will drop the roleplay if unattended for 3+ weeks

patience - i would like to roleplay with those who are patient. i'm only able to reply maybe once or twice each night, because high school is stressful. at least, for me it is...i also tend to suddenly disappear for a few weeks, and i'm sorry, i know that's pretty hypothetical of me, but i will usually say something if i don't have the motivation to reply or something! usually after i say, i would disappear for a bit. it wouldn't be long, though. maybe a few days.

grammar - prefer if you had good grammar. thanks.

post length - at least a paragraph. (3-4 sentences)

romance - big sucker for romance, would love if you can do any romance for me

plot - i prefer if we go over a plot together, so i''m not doing the same roleplay with different people. i do help with plot ideas, and pipe in some suggestions here and there too. i would love if you could do the same!

canon x oc - this is how you'll most likely get me to stick to the roleplay for longer. this is optional !! you don't have to do this! but, i prefer if we do canon x oc. and if you want to do an oc as well, i can play both my oc and a canon character for you and you play your oc and a canon character for me c:

will do - oc x oc
will do

- canon x oc

- both male/female

- any canon characters in the game or manga (not the anime !!)

- m/f, m/m, f/f

any questions? feel free to ask!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are still looking for another partner I would do a role-play with you. It has been a while since I played the old games (Like yellow, red, or blue), but I have Pokemon xD gale of darkness and a few pokemon on the ds I could play. I also know where to get a gameboy advance emulator and some of the older games if you prefer to use them as a base.

i actually haven't done a pomemon rp. I'd love to set one up with you, if you haven't got a full plate already

Users who are viewing this thread

Back