• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I choose...who?

["yeah uhhhh well I have an idea who do you identify as your master?"]

["Scanning...I am an invention of Silph Co. I report directly to Sayori_bot, as well as to any users of Sayori_bot."]

["Dang that's annoying I was hopping it would be just me so you could get me out of trouble when I go all "brainwashed slave and everything and that's another thing sylph co. apparently didn't make us so who did or at least some evil part of sylph co that no one knows about"]

["I can be programmed to deprogram you...apparently. I don't know how far it would go, but you could set an auto-protocol that theoretically would authorize me to inhibit outside commands."]

["Wait really would my programming even let me do that? well iguess there's only one wat to find out and hey Parker if this goes awry and we both end up being brainwashed slave it was great knowing you"]

["Well here it goes Parker set up a protocol that would inhibit outside orders for either us other than from us"]
Eyes glow blue
["Request canceled do no...… Quick Parker do it I cant fight it..."]

["Activating deprogrammer...compiling script...running emergency checks...starting operation...checking for checksum....process loaded...confirmed!"]

["Oh I feel weird my anti-disobedience program.exe is still functioning but now I wont have to obey the "Master" But I feel really guilty now maybe... maybe we shouldn't have don't that I mean hes our master right? shouldn't we obey him?"]

["D-d-don't say th-that. Rem-remember my processor is sl-slaved to y-yours. I-I activated the pr-process b-but if you d-deactivate i-it th-there's no going ba-back."]

The Robo-Leafeon is struggling.

["N-no you're right this isn't me talking this is Silph.co talking....but Silph.co doesn't seem bad....wait no I need too focus Parker Negate any command made by me when you sense my anti-disobedience program.exe is running"]

["c'mon Parker wait.. maybe we shouldn't aghhhhh I don't know what roght and wrong anymore aghhhhhh"]
She screams through her mental anguish
["parker......."]

["Confirmed! Disabling outside order protocols. Disabled!"]

With that, the Leafeon-bot falls to the ground.

*Rebooting...systems coming online...Sayori_bot identified as current admin...attempting to start.*

["Sayori? Hey...get up..."]

*Rebooting.....systems coming online......Self admin activated...… Starting*

["Hmm.. Parker? What....why are we on the ground?"]

["I think we crashed our operating systems. How do you feel? Wait...I know...your feelings control mine, after all. We're both tired...but otherwise okay."]

["Heh yeah sorry if my emotions control yours that's gotta suck like my emotions right now as long as we're ok and I cant make you do things you don't want to anymore so we're one step close to fixing this whole thing"]

["Well...more specifically, no one can make you make me do things. Technically you can still make me do things...but at least for now we're not under outside control. Now...can you find out who did this to you...and then me?"]

["no sadly I cant even though people cant control me I still get a (as much as I hate to say this) huge sense of guilt/loyalty whenever I try to pry to much"]
(btw if this is getting annoying then just tell me I kinda have a niche for brainwashing and/or hypnotism so If you want me to go ahead and just tell Parker I can)

(It's just a puzzle...gotta find some way out...)

["Well...hm. So we have two options. Either we just live as robots for a while and see what happens, or we can program ourselves to go to our point of origin...although I don't know how risky the latter option is."]

["Well, i'm fine either way if I cant make you do bad things, and they cant make me do bad things anymore, I don't necessarily need to know, but can they still control you?"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back