• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I choose...who?

She stared at the stars "hmmm I never though of it that way...…." She smiled

"No I haven't though that would be really cool"" she said imagining the scenario

"I don't know If I had to guess they seem kind.... I've heard stories about them healing the sick and helping pokemon who needed it"

"I wonder...I wonder why they don't just...stay nearby." As he speaks, his eyes begin to droop.

"It must be...strange...living so....long........zz....that--" He begins to flop over.

She looks over at him and smiles And lies down to sleep again.

*time passes*

"A strange house...perhaps one I should consider for my idea. I think I'll make myself at home."

(gotta head back to work. catch ya later!!)

Lydia stirs, rising to her feet "Oh, good morning Max"

Last edited:
(Hey Cass just checkin in you haven't been on for awhile and making sure my favorite Legenday(ish) pokemon is ok.)

(ok sweet sorry if I seemed pushy I promise i wasn't trying to be but that's just a habit I got into)

"Yeah I slept really well actually" she said getting up and shaking off the drowsiness.

(Nah, you're good! I didn't know yesterday would be so involved, but it was a good day!)

"Great! Then let's go get some bre--" his sentence is interrupted by the breakfast call sounding off in both of your heads. "I guess our timing is just right!"

The Absol dives under you so you land on his back again and sprints to the dining room. Sure enough, the place is crowded.

"Oh...smell that? They're treating us today....it's pancake day!" He looks overjoyed.

(Well that's Good!!)

Lydia smiled she always liked pancakes who didn't? "MMmmmm i love panckaes" she let the smell fill her nostrils.

Sure enough, seats are arranged again. Once you've taken yours, a scanner plays one your stomach, and then a plate of pancakes appears. It's rather unusually sized.

(Unusaually sized how?)

"Mmmmmm smells so good" She digs in

(aahhh ok wasn't sur eif it was huge or tiny XD)

She burries her face in the pancakes savoring every bite she doesn't really notice how much shes eaten but continues.

As much as you love pancakes -- these are better. Being a Pokemon seems to make everything taste better. Question is how much you can handle...will you try to eat it all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back