• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I choose...who?

["Well...can I explain it to her? I..."]

"Can I tell her without someone else knowing what I say? Or are her thoughts under surveillance...for that matter, will mine be?"

["Commencing conversion"]
A beam comes out seeming to have settled down and hits Parker
["Rebooting...."]
(btw I gtg soon so sorry for leaving without warning)

(No worries. We can pick up whenever!)

The Leafeon pauses as the beam hits. A moment after Sayori reboots, Parker comes back awake. The new Leafeon is apparently surprised at its own look, but seems amused all the same.

["Parker_bot: Online. Identifying nearest admin unit. Unit located_ID_Sayori...syntax error...software configuration incomplete."]

The Leafeon-bot stutters a bit, freezing up, then relaxing.

(For what it's worth, I think this is roughly what they look like: Sayori and Parker.)

"That was weird did I just have a dream?"
["Woah... what happened? Parker!! You're a robot now too?"]

["Confirmed. Leafeon known as 'Parker' voluntarily submitted to electronic conversion. Commander bot recognized. Please specify unit mission."]

["Oh no not you too wait.. I have vague memories of that happening but I thought it was just a dream..... ummm unit mission keep me company and help me out when necessary"]
"It looks like our programming is different I already knew what mine was although I don't remember but I didn't have to ask it looks like its up to the capturer what his mission is"

["Confirmed. Setting commander bot as controller...profile set. Syntax error -- this unit previously had admin privileges...resolving...resolved. Eliminating original software..."]

["nononononon don't do that keep all original software and personality"]
"no I cant lose him too...…"

["uhh restore original software and personality and give it admin status"]

["Then add me and Original softwareas admins and please restore personality"]

["Adding... Sayori_Bot as administrator...rebooting..."]

The newly robotic Leafeon's eyes flash, and it looks up at you a tad surprised.

["Oh, hello.....*nickname preference not found.* How may I serve you today?"]

[" Name preference: Parker hey do you remember me at all?"]
"No I cant lose him hes all I have"

["Affirmative. I recognize you from previous interactions prior to robotic reconfiguration. Shall I address you under the alias I previously identified you as?"]

["uhhh yeah but are you Parker? I mean are you the same other than the whole robot thing?"]

["Affirmative. Original software and memories retained per administrative request. Would you like to activate casual mode?"]

["Activating..."]

Parker's eyes change color and his stance shifts to become a little more natural.

["Oh, hi Sayori! Well this is kind of a funny mess we're in, isn't it?"]

["heh yeah"]
Then appears to be angry even though facial expressions are limited
["WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!"]

*Commander bot appears displeased...activating apology mode...*

["I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please don't yell..."]

*Activating forced reply...*

The Leafeon goes stiff, then replies in monotone: ["I had myself converted in an effort to understand what it was like for you, and if possible determine who did this so we could stop them...you were also threatening to delete your mind and this unit panicked..."]

["Wait I... I did oh my gosh I hate this stupid mess we're in!!"]
Looks down at parker and start to feel kinda bad
["aww Parker That was really sweet of you to think of me like that"]
Goes to pet him and is shocked when she it actually feels like the real thing
["woah it feels like nothing ever happened to either of us"]

["That might be some kind of robotic sensory enhancement. So here's the thing...right now I basically don't have any will of my own. Like, I can move and everything, but evidently, unlike a regularly captured Pokemon, my brain...er...CPU, has been hardware-slaved to yours. So...as a result, you can more or less order me around. However, now that we're both supercomputers, maybe we can figure out how this happened? Assuming that your limit program doesn't kick in and program us BOTH to be happy little robots..."]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back