I can't think of a clever title

agigabyte

Hello, everyone! I'm really bad at starting introductions!

Anyway, I'm here because of Shannon Trevor, who invited me to join this after pitching an RP on another site.

I'm quite skilled at kicking people through doors, and have been roleplaying for quite some time. I look forward to a new community.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hiya! The name's Alexis! (Alex for short)

What kinds of roleplay are you interested in? I personally enjoy some fantasy/futuristic/apocalyptic/etc. roleplays myself and I'm super shy so mind the sweaty hands! Haha! (that was awkward what are you doing stop it now)

What's/who's your favorite book/author (respectively)?

Hey, everyone. I prefer Futuristic, but I'd be up for apocalyptic and fantasy.

As for the other question, The Emperor's Soul, and its author, Brandon Sanderson.

Hey, everyone. I prefer Futuristic, but I'd be up for apocalyptic and fantasy.

As for the other question, The Emperor's Soul, and its author, Brandon Sanderson.

I haven't read too much of Brandon Sanderson, but I've heard lots of wonderful things ^^

I actually just finished the final book in my favorite series ever, the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind :o It was AMAZING!!!

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread