• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I burn for you (A bridgerton love story)

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings dearest reader, I hope you are well. Today I am desperately seeking something in the wonderful world of Bridgerton. With season two now on Netflix I have very high muse and I’d love to find someone who adores the era and the fandom as much as myself. I am a twenty two year old female and as such I would prefer partners to be 18+ before dmming me. The show looks at mature themes so I’d really rather only deal with writers of age.

I’m looking for those of you who can use third person, past tense and lots of detail. Plotting is rather important to me so if you don’t enjoy plotting or getting excited with playlists etc I am probably not the writer for you! I do have an oc I will be playing I will not be playing canons so please do not ask. I can do doubles but I expect full equality for both ocs.

I have lots of ideas and muse and I can really ship with any of the leading men from the first season! But I have to admit I have a very soft spot for the Bridgerton Men and would be very keen to find an Anthony or even a Colin perhaps? I’m ideally looking for clean long term romantic roleplays as well. I hope to see you in my dms soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back