• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐ˆ ๐๐„๐“ ๐Ž๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ƒ๐Ž๐†๐’ - ๐’ถ ๐“…๐“๐‘œ๐“‰

caustic

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž
barking love it GIF

ใ€Ž๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆใ€
Betrayal.
The things you cannot forget.
All that has marred you, speckled you with bruises.

Muse A is more than acquainted with the word.
A thorn twisted deep into their flesh. Buried, yet there.
During their youth, Muse A had unique magnetism toward Muse B.
Something shared with enigmatic mutuality. As such, a strong friendship blossomed between the two.
After all, they lived strenuous and turbulent lives, different yet also alike, strengthening their bond.

Promises always have an allure to them, that exquisite sense of security.
Trust.

Muse A and Muse B's connection begins to waver as Muse B seems to brim with a preoccupation Muse A does not understand.
Not to mention the continual ditching of plans on Muse B's end.
Yet, Muse A is patient, concerned, but patient.

As a frustration eventually begins to seethe within Muse A, their patience waning after months of Muse B's confounding proclivities, Muse B makes an offer.
Or, rather, something more.

Muse B speaks of escaping the roots which bind them to their erratic and stormy lives, absconding to seek and search the world for a purpose.
The catch is a blood oath.
Muse A agrees.
Once they perform the blood oath, they discuss plans with severityโ€”a flourishing of a dream.
Except, one week later, Muse B vanishes, deemed missing.

But life goes on, despite the wrenching agony which gripped Muse A.
Years pass.
Muse A remains in the town, regardless of their numerous attempts to leave.
They always come back.
Even as the town changes, shifting as so it is less bustling until it seems almost unrecognizable.
A fact that chills Muse A, but Muse A is keen to suppress the feeling.

One night serves as a cataclysm.
Muse A stumbles upon an alone and injured Muse B.
Muse B has a wound in the shape of a scar Muse A has had since they were a wee sprout.
Not to mention, other oddities have riddled the town as of late.
All of it tastes of a twisted fate.

โฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌท
hello, i am ambien, or amby/ambi.
mitski is a queen and i sort of got inspired by her song in my title.
so here we are.
hopefully, i have left this open enough but know if not it is moldable and flexible.
i am hoping for more mystery/thriller/horror themes from this.
but am open to different settings/themes.
i would like to keep it modern but I'm not against western or sci-fi.

i shall link to my main thread if you'd like to know more about me & also get a sample of my writing style.
if you could take a gander, i will highly appreciate it + it will probably give me more of a want to write with you as i am a bit selective right now.
and, well, lazy in terms of thread-making at the moment.

so hop on over ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ.
hmu if this plot snags your interest, i don't bite.

โฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌทโฌท

Heart Glow GIF

-- someone to watch me die,
someone to watch me die,
i bet on losing dogs.

highly craving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back