• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy i am yours, forever || w/ MoonGem

Erubus sighed, rubbing his temple from all the noise coming from her mouth, "Yes... But only where Annek see's fit may you keep them, got it?" He said, looking between both Annek and Elinoria.

Erubus didn't particularly like bug's... But if it kept this girl out of his hair he would let her raise a whole colony of yellow jackets for all he could care.
"Now... Down to business." Erebus began to speak, "You are here to work for me, not play around, okay? I need your full attention at all times and I need you to not be lazy. If you can not do that then you might as well leave now." Erubus said with a very stern voice.

Erubus hated lazy people, especially if they were working for him, they were a real inconvenience.
"I will also not do tardiness, no sleeping in, I want you up and ready to serve me at nine am, got that?"

Elinoria smiled and nodded as she took in his terms. "Oh, absolutely!" she said. "I could definitely do all that and more for you." Elinoria was many things, but she certainly wasn't as lazy as she might seem. Spoiled, perhaps, but not someone who just liked to sit around all day and let others do all the work for her. No, she thought everything would just have more value to her if they were done by, well, herself. At the very least Kylthine couldn't try to accuse her of being a lazy prick trying to mooch off of her, ugh.

"And please tell us you can at least fight," Annek said. Surely there had to be some value to keeping the girl around. Whether to help them keep things around their territory in check, which included fighting off any aggressors or intruders should the need arise. Otherwise, Annek might have to reach out to Kylthine and ask her about the possibility of sending her daughter off to someone else.

Fortunately, the young woman nodded. "I can!" she said. "I can summon my guns. Or my guardians. Or other weapons! Only if you really want to, of course. But I think that they'd be neat to look at."

"That's good, very good." Erubus said, his stern voice dropping, now just a serious one replacing it. "You will also be given a room here... So if you have any apartment's or home's, I'd sell them, no need in having them since you'll be staying here."

Erubus thought if she was going to be working for him she needed a room like Annek. So she could be on site if he needed her ever. Which would be often, for his coffee and mail, and lots more he didn't account for... Hopefully this would take some stress from Annek, Erubus thought.

"Anyways... If you'd like a tour Annek can show you around. Other than that you're free to go, your internship will start tomorrow."

"Oh, yay!" Elinoria said. Well, at least she'd be having her own room! Certainly already made this marginally better than certain other jobs that her mother tried to force her into. Elinoria only hoped that she would fit in better here than the rest of them. And well, just one more question that Elinoria had to ask them... "Oh, and by the way, what's the rule on interacting with humans around here?" Kylthine had always encouraged her not to go around and talk to humans. And Elinoria wasn't truly a big fan of them herself, except for a select few. Elinoria would often just disguise herself and interact with them whenever she wanted.

"I don't care do as you like with them." Erubus replied quickly, as he was now reading mail. "Just don't kill too many of them... Or else I'll be in trouble."

Erubus continued to read from the pile on his desk, with sighs and groans, placing his hand fingers on either side of his nose and sighing loudly as he read the last piece of mail. He looked over to Annek, "Go get me my phone, I left it in my room." He said in a serious and agitated tone. Erubus did not want to deal with what was going on right now, so he was a bit agitated.

Annek nodded, not hesitating to go get it for his lord. He moved swiftly and precisely as he always did, because what else was Annek, if not reliable? He tried to be. He always had to be anyway. Annek grabbed the phone and returned to Erubus, handing the phone over to him. "And would that be all?" Annek asked evenly, his voice seemingly betraying no emotion. Modern day tasks certainly weren't quite as exciting or intense as it had been over two hundred years ago, when Annek first came under Erubus' lordship. Though at the very least, Annek didn't have to worry about his lord's life being threatened at every turn and corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back