Tech I am wanting to be a youtuber!

NeganSteven

Don't get Glenned
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I want to try the whole youtuber gamer thing as I've seen many do. I know it won't be easy, but what game should I play first?

Skyrim
Saints row 4
Star wars Knights of the old republic one and two.
Oblivion
Morrowind

Would anybody watch these games?

Considering audience sizes (and keep in mind I don't play any of these games, so take what I say with a grain of salt since my only sources are having seen videos recommended or games referenced) I recommend asking the following question: Has a polarizing Star Wars movie come out in the last few weeks?

If yes, then starting with the star wars game should give you a boost due to the hot topic. Otherwise, I'd say go for Skyrim.

Of course, either way, don't blow yourself out on this youtube thing before knowing whether it's viable. Unfortunately youtube can be very volatile about things like monotization, so making a career out of it carries both massive risks of failure, and also the risks of not even being a job every company will take as credible work experience.

Would I watch it? Well, I'm not generally a big fan of reaction videos, but if you have or can make for yourself a unique style that I find funny, entertaining and informative, I might pull some stops to at least give it a try.

i'm pretty sure there's a lot of new content coming out for skyrim (but i will admit i dont know much about the game or the elder scrolls franchise, so i may be wrong) so skyrim once again does seem like a very good bet. plus, as lot of skyrim gameplay is a few years old now, so doing one now and kind of breathing life back into it is a good opportunity for viewership.

you want to be a Youtube Gamer....now?

Uh.... Hngh.... Play Fortnite , Pubg, The Raft or Overwatch. Those are the trending keywords on the site.

you want to be a Youtube Gamer....now?

Uh.... Hngh.... Play Fortnite , Pubg, The Raft or Overwatch. Those are the trending keywords on the site.

Many Youtube gamers does have limited choices or play the same things, Fortnite or Overwatch contents are recommanded for me, even if i won't watch them at all.

I would suggest instead to expense the library by playing some unknow games, it's always good to have a variety somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back