• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I FELL IN LOVE WITH A WAR | | MxF ✦ Literate ✦ Long-term

ikigai

Hello everyone! It's been a hot minute since I've kicked around this site. Coming out of a soft hiatus, in hopes of finding a compelling roleplay or two, I thought I'd circle back to this old stomping ground once again. Please forgive the total lackluster of this ad; I'm keeping this as direct and low-maintenance as possible. Please take the time to read what little there is. On that note, I'll just go ahead and segue onto the first matter on the docket:

|| REQUIREMENTS & OTHER SUCH THINGS... ||

Must be 21+. As a 28 year old woman, I wouldn't feel comfortable writing with anyone younger. Honestly, 25+ is even better, but so long as you meet my age minimum I have no issue.
✧ As the old saying goes, I value
quality over quantity. I've been roleplaying for twenty years now and would consider myself an advanced writer, often edging into novella territory with the length of my responses, but all I want is a dedicated, thought-out reply. If that comes out half the size of whatever I'd given to you, I'm still thrilled to read something that's had effort poured into it.
✧ Similarly to above,
I'm patient. If you get out a post a week at times, I'm more than satisfied so long as the effort's there. Personally, my frequency ranges between one a day to one every few, but I don't expect everyone to have the time or brainpower to match me all the time. I just happen to be gifted with more free time than the average millennial.
✧ While I'm LGBTQ+ friendly,
I'm only looking for M/F as the central pairing. That being said, I love amassing a large supporting cast as a roleplay goes on, rich with fleshed-out contributing roles, and any of them may be part of the LGBTQ+ community. Ideally, we get our world so sturdily built that we can even give said characters their own little spin-off arcs!
✧ On the topic of gender pairings:
I can roleplay any and all characters, regardless of gender identity or particular walk of life, but I've been dying to create a strong (and flawed) female lead. Seeing as I'm looking for the perfect fit or two to get back into the roleplaying swing, I'm really hoping there's someone out there that can work with me on this.
✧ Similarly to above,
I do not double (as in, playing two characters at all times to sate a craving). Writing characters that way feels very inauthentic to me, and what it comes off as is a superficial, "you scratch my back, I scratch yours," where one set of characters is favored over the other. But I will always play a large variety of characters--just not to coax someone into writing another role.

|| PAIRINGS & MISC. IDEAS ||

An * asterisk will denote that there's a plot attached to the pairing, and anything bolded indicates that it's a higher-priority craving. If you have an idea of your own that you think might jive well with my tastes or you'd just like to build something from the ground up, feel free to pitch your ideas! I'm always happy to try something new.

Demon/Human***
Satan/Human*
Vampire/Human
ₓ Angel/Human
ₓ Werewolf/Human
ₓ Deity/Human
ₓ Gifted/(Non)Gifted*
ₓ Supervillain/Hero (or hero's sidekick)
-
ₓ Hades/Persephone

-
Mafia/Law's Family
Cult Leader/Sacrifice
ₓ Stalker/Victim
ₓ Dealer/Addict
ₓ Bodyguard/Client
-
ₓ Game of Thrones/ASOIAF
ₓ The Sopranos
ₓ Hannibal Lecter series (books/movies)
ₓ Outlander-inspired
ₓ The Dark Tower series-inspired
ₓ Baldur's Gate
ₓ DC Universe (tentatively; I'm a newbie)
ₓ Avatar the Last Airbender/the Legend of Korra

Now that we're at the end... Thanks for getting this far! If you're interested, please shoot me a message rather than leave posts on the thread. Hope to hear from you~!

Last edited:
I've been looking for a Game of Thrones rp! Let me know if that's still on the table

Hi friend,
I’m interested in writing with you!

It’s been some time since I’ve been in an rp myself so we can come out of our hiatuses together 🤝

Users who are viewing this thread

Back