• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I am ready to role play from a tough week of work.

Big Brother Jack

Would you Kindly?
Hello, it is I the wearer of the cowl and I would like to announce what I want to role-play and hope someone will have the same interest. I can play the female or the male, it does not matter to me as long I like the character. I can write at least 5+ paragraphs if I am really liking the story and perhaps even more but it depends how much information you give me. I am not a minor so do not worry about that and I cannot reply during the week because work and I am taking a college class. I have been roleplaying for about a few years now. I would love it if you would help plot with me as it is more fun that way. I love to double also so do not free afraid to ask me!​
Now on to the fun stuff, my interests!
Resident Evil​
I would like to role play RE Village with me being Ethan and you being an oc or some character in the series (Hell, have Claire appear for all I care although it might take a bit of retconning) If I was to be a female I would be one of Lady D's "daughters" and perhaps I could make it so that the parasite is different.​
Star Wars Bad Batch​
I would love to do a romance with Hunter and a runaway jedi padiwan and whatever role you want to play is fine with me. Plus Omega is adorable and I want her as my daughter!​
Walking Daed​
I will be anyone for you except Negan and Eugene if you will be Carl Grimes for my OC.​
Half Life​
I will be Alyx Vance or Gordon Freeman. (Gordon will not be silent)​
Harry Potter​
I will be anyone except Draco and Snape if you play Lupin for me.​
More fandoms to come.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back