• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I Am Only Yours~

Tartaglia

astarion ✧⁠*⁠。
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Helllooo there, tis I. I have a separate thread that is prettier and cleaner in layout but I've closed that for the meantime and now I'm honestly looking for just a few things at the moment and nothing else: let me be your obsession. Any pairing would do but if it’s m/f I’d prefer playing the f (because I’ve been playing male muses for so long :’) )

Now that we got that out of the way, hello there if you haven't clicked away uwu If you don't have some plots of your own, well! I have some that I found on animo and boi some of it are really dark.

Here they are: [bold is my muse]

Savior

Muse A was kicked out of his/her home, and has nowhere else to stay. Taking pity on him/her, Muse B, who finds him/her sitting on the side of the road in the rain/any weather circumstance, gives Muse A a place to stay. Muse A is eternally grateful for this second chance... And does some crazy things to prove it.

Soulmate AU

Everyone is born with the name of their soulmate on their wrist. Muse A has been obsessed with Muse B, but they're not soulmates. Angry and convinced there's some sort of mistake, Muse A kills Muse B's soulmate... And will continue to kill anyone who gets in his/her way.

Childhood Friends

Muse A and Muse B have been childhood friends. One day, Muse B gets a boyfriend/girlfriend, which causes Muse A, who has loved Muse B for years, to go crazy with jealousy. Muse A kills Muse B's bf/gf, and finds that he/she likes it and starts killing more, all in the name of his/her senpai~

Always, be mine;

Your muse has been in love with my muse for as long as they remember but, due to certain circumstances (social class, reputation, clique drama, etc), my muse won’t give you the time of day. Your muse, however, doesn’t want to take no for an answer. How far will they go to get my muse all to themselves?

We don't have to start crazy, it can always start off as lowkey yanyan before escalating into full yanyan. I'm not limited to just those three plots! I'm open for other ideas as well c:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back