• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Syrli

basically a lemon
Hello hello! I am a uni student from Europe looking for new writing partners! I'll try to keep things short and sweet, as I am not overly picky about writing preferences and I much prefer to start off with a pretty basic idea for a plot, and then develop it into something greater together. But, let's start with a list with some basic stuff about me as a writer and my general preferences:
  • I am personally most comfortable writing female characters, which is why I'd in most cases prefer my main character to be female. If I get the opportunity I will definitely try to add at least a few well-developed side characters with a healthy mix of genders though!
  • My post length tends to vary a lot, but for most RPs they should be around 400-1000 words. What you gain in length you might lose in frequency, and vice versa. Other than that I usually try to match my partner.
  • On the topic of frequency; I'd probably say that my sweet spot would be to get 2-3 posts a week from my partner, but I am not very picky. I'd be completely fine with a slower or a faster tempo, but I think I'd have some trouble keeping up with daily posts in the long term.
  • I'd love to OOC chat! Preferably on discord! I'd be up to talk about anything from brainstorming plot ideas to sharing inspiration or exchanging memes. I do occasionally create art and playlists inspired by characters or RPs, so at the very least I hope you won't mind me sharing those!
  • I write in third person, past tense. This is a fairly strict preference.
  • Only 18+ partners, please. This is also a fairly strict preference.
Now, onto the fun stuff! If a plot is marked with a [!], it means that I have somewhat of a well-developed idea for the plot, or tons of different ideas for it. If anything piques your interest, send me a PM!

• Somewhere in the past, an arranged royal marriage is about to take place. However, on the wedding night one of the spouses will murder the other (C1), which will trigger the downfall of their kingdom, and with it the loss of lives, great treasures and knowledge that would otherwise live to see the future. A time traveler (C2) has come on an undercover mission to try to prevent this from happening.

A time traveler (C1) who is extensively prepared and dressed for a journey to a particular time and place in history, ends up by mistake in a completely different era/location, and will have to try to improvise until they figure out a way to return.

A time traveler (C1) is on a mission to somewhere in the past, but not everything seems to be quite as the history books described [!]

Hey! I'd be interesting in something involving the exploration and adventure tab. Maybe something in a slightly more low-fantasy age of sail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back