• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด

powerline

What's new, Scooby-Doo?

annnd i'm back from the grave. about me: iโ€™ve been writing for about 10+ years now, and tend to show my enthusiasm via playlists and mood boards. i am working 12s and go to school so replies will not be daily. i do my best to match, but generally i hover around 300-1000 words (maybe even less, i dunno, words are hard!), any more and itโ€™s probably a starter. perfectly okay writing against 1st, 2nd, 3rd person in present or past tense, but iโ€™ll be writing 3rd past or present myself. here is a sample, i donโ€™t require one from you.

what iโ€™m after ;
  • 2-3+ paragraph responses and semi-frequent replies (meaning roughly once or twice a week).
  • 18+ partners (and characters!), just a preference as i am 24y myself.
  • romance / angst / adventure / found family
  • please dm me if youโ€™re interested!

plots and fandoms ; linked my character ideas!

an android and her mechanic ; an outlaw space opera in which a broken battle android crosses paths with a very bribable technologist during a revolutionary war spanning multiple solar systems. - mc: male presenting, the technologist, played by avan jogia / yc: open to you, the android, preferably female presenting

bridgerton (iโ€™ve only watched the first season) historical fiction romance has me by the throat, especially upper class social scheming. would be interested in a complete oc character set, because i feel bleh about the cast except pen.

ken in the real world after realizing he is kenough, and moving on from barbie.

if youโ€™ve ever read six billion demons or just human-transported-to-dangerous-fantasy-world-and-everything-wants-to-kill-them or chosen one and their new bestie slash guide.

*** really want to do harry potter universe

first is set in 1800โ€™s hogwarts legacy era. that shit is de-lish.

second is set during the first wizarding war or before with my greyback. (i have reworked the hell out of this character from stew-pid villain that doesnโ€™t make sense to underground werewolf leader fighting for magical beingโ€™s rights. we hate voldemort AND the cops, baby!)

i also have an american/southern pureblood around the same era for detective stuff. think โ€˜the nice guysโ€™.

also interested in:
superpowers, apocalyptic, fantasy (dragon age/bg3 for reference), cyberpunk/edgerunners setting, sci fi. romance, platonic, mentor/mentee.

NOT interested in: playing canons, anime, doubling for crushes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back