• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom i am not expecting a single reply to this || south park interest check

mysteri0nz

hey guys. im gonna be honest with yall, the only reason i got back into rping is because i had a really insistent idea for a south park K2 rp that i was craving and then COMPLETELY FORGOT SOMEHOW??

but anyways. i still want to at least rp SOMETHING south park to try and quiet my brain for a bit because my hyperfixation is really just not letting me think about anything else. i know its a long shot because ive seen the amount of south park posts, and the amount of responses, but i genuinely dont know where else to ask.

as mentioned previously, i like K2. id be up to rp them romantically or platonically because i feel like they work wonderfully either way. im also up for almost any other ship, excluding kyman and any that have any glaringly obvious issues, e.g. shipping an adult with a child. i dont have any full-blown ideas for anything yet, but it would be fun to develop one together if anyone is interested? i do have a few things for some specific ships that i would like to include if it fits with the idea, but i really dont mind if they are left out.

overall, im willing to listen to literally ANY idea you have i just really want to do a south park rp man

Hi! South Park has had a death grip on my throat for the past couple of years I am so down to do an rp!

Hi! South Park has had a death grip on my throat for the past couple of years I am so down to do an rp!
completely the same, my brain has grabbed onto it like a lifeline and it WILL NOT LET GO. please send me a pm when you are able and we can discuss the details!

hey guys. im gonna be honest with yall, the only reason i got back into rping is because i had a really insistent idea for a south park K2 rp that i was craving and then COMPLETELY FORGOT SOMEHOW??

but anyways. i still want to at least rp SOMETHING south park to try and quiet my brain for a bit because my hyperfixation is really just not letting me think about anything else. i know its a long shot because ive seen the amount of south park posts, and the amount of responses, but i genuinely dont know where else to ask.

as mentioned previously, i like K2. id be up to rp them romantically or platonically because i feel like they work wonderfully either way. im also up for almost any other ship, excluding kyman and any that have any glaringly obvious issues, e.g. shipping an adult with a child. i dont have any full-blown ideas for anything yet, but it would be fun to develop one together if anyone is interested? i do have a few things for some specific ships that i would like to include if it fits with the idea, but i really dont mind if they are left out.

overall, im willing to listen to literally ANY idea you have i just really want to do a south park rp man
Hi! ^^ I’d love to do a South Park RP with you! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back