• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I am lonely....

wolfborn4

Night Howler
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I've been rping for a while off-site, but I've just recently gotten back on the website after fixing some connection problems so I can actually use it now...... But so far NO ONE'S SPOKEN TO ME!! Which makes me lonely...

ANYONE WANT TO RP!?!

Anything, as long as it's not outside of RPN rules...... All I ask is that not every post be a one liner, I do enjoy content to work off of

Anything, as long as it's not outside of RPN rules...... All I ask is that not every post be a one liner, I do enjoy content to work off of
Same here. I've lost interest in multiple role-plays because someone isn't willing to post a long reply. Also, I just want to clarify real quick, I am a minor. Not sure if you are, but I know a lot of people on here who are 18+ have qualms with role-playing with minors and for good reason.

I actually haven't been in a multiple person rp in a..... Years? I'm just very used to 1x1 BUT playing more than 1 character usually, you don't have to if you don't want to though

I actually haven't been in a multiple person rp in a..... Years? I'm just very used to 1x1 BUT playing more than 1 character usually, you don't have to if you don't want to though
Oh no, that's fine! I'm fine with whatever. I just wanted to be sure you'd be okay role-playing with a minor, if you yourself are not one.

I've got the mind of both a 6 year old boy, and a 17 year old girl...... And sometimes an old person because I'm VERY forgetful........ Legally I am a minor, until next March so it's fine

I've got the mind of both a 6 year old boy, and a 17 year old girl...... And sometimes an old person because I'm VERY forgetful........ Legally I am a minor, until next March so it's fine
Ah nice! Alrighty then! Well, I don't have any good plots off the top of my head just now, but I do have some genres I like. I like Fantasy and Sci-Fi, and a little Fandom if I know the Fandom we're role-playing. Then again, I don't role-play in fandoms I don't know. I'll come up with some and bounce 'em off you. For now, I got a lot of homework to do. I'll be on later, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back