• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I am here! {a bnha search}

underoos

you're gonna go far, kid
broccoli head.gif

who else is nervous for the end of the manga

about me
I work full time and go to school full time. This means my replies vary greatly. At the very least, I'll 1-3 times a week. If I don't respond for a week or so, please feel free to bump our roleplay!
Per character, I write 1-8 paragraphs all depending on the situation. I tend to try and mirror my partner, but believe in quality over quantity.
I'm ok with darker themes (that fit within RPNation's rules).
I'm fully caught up with the manga!

what I expect from you
While I believe in quality over quantity, please write enough to keep the roleplay going. 1-2 paragraphs minimum.
Please be 18+!
Reply whenever you want/need to. I'm a patient person! Real life comes first and foremost. If I haven't heard from you in a week or two, I'll probably just check in and see how you're doing~!

And now, what I'm looking for! italics indicate the character I would prefer to write.

☆canon ships☆
Izuku Midoriya x Katsuki Bakugo
Izuku Midoriya x Ochaco Uraraka

☆ocs☆
OC
x Shota Aizawa, Izuku Midoriya or Katsuki Bakugo

characters I can double as: (almost) anyone in Class 1-A, Hitoshi Shinsou, Tamaki Amajiki, Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado, Himiko Toga, Yagi Toshinori, Shouta Aizawa, Nemuri Kayama, and probably more (just ask!)
characters I will not double as: Keigo Takami, Tomura Shigaraki, Dabi, Mineta, any OOC version of a character

☆platonic canon☆
Izuku Midoriya
& Shota Aizawa mentorship

if you couldn't tell, I love the broccoli child a lot

And that's it for my search (so far)! If anyone is interested, please don't hesitate to PM me~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back