What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I am here! {a bnha search}

Sub Genres
  1. Anime
  2. AU
  3. LGTBQ
  4. Platonic
  5. Romance
  6. School
  7. Super Powers

underoos

take me to the sky
broccoli head.gif

It’s been a couple months but my obsession with bnha has slowly come back around. I’m not caught up with the manga, but I finished season 4 of the anime at least. I’ll update as I read more of the manga.

about me
I work a lot. This means my replies vary greatly. At the very least, I'll reply at least a few times a week. If I don't respond for a week or so, please feel free to bump our roleplay!
Per character, I write 1-8 paragraphs all depending on the situation. I tend to try and mirror my partner, but believe in quality over quantity.
I'm ok with darker themes (that fit within RPNation's rules).

what I expect from you
While I believe in quality over quantity, please write enough to keep the roleplay going. 1-2 paragraphs minimum.
Please be 18+!
Reply whenever you want/need to. I'm a patient person! Real life comes first and foremost. If I haven't heard from you in a week or two, I'll probably just check in and see how you're doing~!

And now, what I'm looking for! italics indicate the character I would prefer to write.

☆ocs☆
OC
x Shota Aizawa or Shoto Todoroki

characters I can double as: just about anyone in Class 1-A, Dabi, Hitoshi Shinsou, Tamaki Amajiki, Mirio Togata, and probably more (just ask!)

☆canon ships☆
Izuku Midoriya x Katsuki Bakugo
Izuku Midoriya x Shoto Todoroki

☆platonic canon☆
Izuku Midoriya
& Shota Aizawa mentorship

if you couldn't tell, I love the broccoli child a lot

And that's it for my search (so far)! If anyone is interested, please don't hesitate to PM me~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread