Advice/Help I am finding a Role play

_xPhoenix

Feel my wrath, kids
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey!

It seems you found my thread. Good! Why did I post this thread?

I really need help in finding a Role play where you don't really need to know much about the topic. I don't really watch many movies so I don't know most of the Roleplays.

Any idea?

There are many different niches of roleplay. Some involve building off of a premade world, like a movie, anime, book... etc
Some involve creating your own original world building off of a genre or time period such as Sci-fi, romance, drama, historical, pirate, fantasy world.. apocalypses etc
Others are just built from you making a character that you wish to have interacting with other characters, be it in a premade world, or an original one

It sounds like you are looking more for either the second or third option so you would look for posts calling for no fandoms/original story and there are plenty out there! I would go to the 1x1 recruiting forum or the group recruiting forum, scan posts for anything that may catch your interest, and leave a comment or PM the user who posted and from there you are set. I am mostly a fandom roleplayer myself otherwise I would offer to write with you.

Best of luck and I hope you find good partners to write with soon!

There are many different niches of roleplay. Some involve building off of a premade world, like a movie, anime, book... etc
Some involve creating your own original world building off of a genre or time period such as Sci-fi, romance, drama, historical, pirate, fantasy world.. apocalypses etc
Others are just built from you making a character that you wish to have interacting with other characters, be it in a premade world, or an original one

It sounds like you are looking more for either the second or third option so you would look for posts calling for no fandoms/original story and there are plenty out there! I would go to the 1x1 recruiting forum or the group recruiting forum, scan posts for anything that may catch your interest, and leave a comment or PM the user who posted and from there you are set. I am mostly a fandom roleplayer myself otherwise I would offer to write with you.

Best of luck and I hope you find good partners to write with soon!
Thanks, I'll go find some RolePlay thread or I might as well create one myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back