• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I AM DIVINE. I AM GOD. I AM HOLY — Partner Search [1x1, OCxOC, Long-Term]

voided

이미 넌 빠져들어 점점
Roleplay Type(s)
ROLEPLAY SEARCH
AN EGOIST'S NIHILITY
LIT. / ADV. LIT
OC x OC
ANIME
Code by Serobliss
EGOIST
Welcome, welcome.
Before we have fun, please read through the tabs on your right. Once that is done, shoot me a PM if you're interested. Please do not send a post in this thread for organization's sake.
  • 「 INTRO 」
    INTRODUCTION
    Greetings. I am Morg but feel free to call me Morgan or Void. I'm 22, going on to be 23. I have no clue what my gender is, but any pronouns are fine. I am more used to she/her and they/them, though. I am currently doing a joint-major in university for psychology and forensics. It’s a lotta work, but I’m having fun.

I think I am a casual roleplayer. I love writing. I can do multiple paragraphs with past-tense and in third-person, so I'd like someone who can do something similar. I do not know my average word count, but I tend to hit almost a page / page and a half if we think in academic APA guidelines, so there’s that I guess. All in all, I believe in quality over quantity. So no pressure if you aren't able to match. Just give me something to work off of and we’ll be gucci.

OOC communication is something I'd like. I'm naturally a busy person, majoring in two things and wanting to have time for my own hobbies is such a battle at times, so I like being able to communicate when I am busy. If you are busy or dealing with something personal, do tell. I understand that dealing with offline responsibilities are much more important. If I don't respond to an RP, don't be afraid to nudge me.
「 INTRO 」
「 PLOTS 」
「 RULES 」
OST 1 — MAIN THEME

Users who are viewing this thread

Back