• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I am desperate

mikathepika13

OKAYYYY! Hey everyone. So I’m craving platonic relationships (siblings, father/son, etc).

The fandoms I love are... (X means not really that interested, O means VERY interested and hoping for one.)

Voltron (O)
Alex Rider
Harry Potter (X)
Marvel Cinematic Universe (O)
My Hero Academia (X)
Percy Jackson (in between)
Banana Fish
DRAMAtical Murders (X)
Detective Conan/Magic Kaito
BTS (O)
Stray Kids (X and O. Not sure yet).
EXO (x and O. Not sure. Depends on plot I guess...))

These will possibly have cc x cc (canon character = cc) and/or, oc x cc. And they will all be m x m or m x non binary or trans ftm bc I’m more comfortable with m x m/b x b

Would you be willing to double romantic Amazing Spider Man 2 (not technically MCU I know) Harry Osborn x Female OC for whatever MCU platonic/mxm pairing you want?

Would you be willing to double romantic Amazing Spider Man 2 (not technically MCU I know) Harry Osborn x Female OC for whatever MCU platonic/mxm pairing you want?
I haven’t seen the amazing Spider-man movies unfortunately... so I wouldn’t be very good. But I could try my best! And for platonic, Iron Dad Spider son, OR Bucky and an oc. Or tony and an oc. Like, romantic wise, I’m probably willing for a Peter x moc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back