I AM A NUGGGYYYYYYY - hi.

TheNuggetKitty

Nugget entity
Hello, I am nuggets. I tend to Roleplay a cat or Neko (Nekomata) to some. I am not really, into slow pace rp's. I prefer having something to do withing a few hours at most. But not being left behind. I tend to fall behind in rp's because I try to read everything. Which I have done before. You don't know pain till you read 100 pages of rp page. None of it cannon to the character. I don't do that. Everything I rp is cannon in my roleplay-verse. If I remember to put it down that is. You see. My character gain backstory by roleplaying. So they tend to be entity's. Unknown immortal beings of sort or other. Or as close to as possible. Sometimes I won't join because my character can't do that. I don't do permanent death rp's most of the time due to that. Since, I won't have my character die for no reason. It may seem like I am ranting but I am not. I just am doing my best to describe how I would be like. this took me about 3 minutes to five to type just for reference. without planning.

I really like your introduction post. It's... something, in a good way. Welcome to the forum, nuggets!
Thank you. I am actually applying for multiple rp. But in the end I will only choose one. Due to the fragile thing known as the fabric of time. I need to keep it stable atleast alittle. So no split timelines for nuggets!

Ah, the limitations of the time-fabric. A time will come when you shall divide into multiple entity-nuggets in order to progress. When that moment arrives, all will shatter. Even nuggets.

Ah, the limitations of the time-fabric. A time will come when you shall divide into multiple entity-nuggets in order to progress. When that moment arrives, all will shatter. Even nuggets.
But you see. Billions of nuggets already exist in this world. Causing the creation of much anti-matter and black holes sadly. That is why I must commit to being singular nuggets. As such to prevent the end of ages.

But you see. Billions of nuggets already exist in this world. Causing the creation of much anti-matter and black holes sadly. That is why I must commit to being singular nuggets. As such to prevent the end of ages.
I can observe you hold wisdom to a point which human rationality cannot seem to comprehend. The pressure of holding matter itself, the ages, and all the known universe, together by being singular nuggets must be unbearable. I salute you.

It is not as unbearable as one would assume. Having just formed. I have patience that which rivals the fates. As they wait for their own demise. As foretold by themselves. For you see. With patience comes calm, due to the lack of said thing. Intolerance is born. I also know all that would occur even in the alternate timelines. As such, me being just one nuggets. Saves me from the pain being split would cause.

Users who are viewing this thread