• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I Aim to Misbehave (Firefly Search)

ZoneyGirl

Caffeine Addict
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
giphy.gif

Take my love, take my land,
Take me where I cannot stand.
I don't care, I'm still free,
You can't take the sky from me.

Hello! If it isn't obvious I am craving a Firefly related roleplay. I love the TV series, the movie was a good follow up, and I need to finish reading the graphic novels that followed everything. The 'Verse was left terribly unexplored after just one season of a great show. Love cowboys and love space, Firefly is the show for you. If I already have your attention and its held, lets get this thing on road and get to the basics of what I am looking for. Cause if you are in the same shoes as me, this pandemic is leaving you with a lot of free time as we are all on lockdowns now. Unless you are an essential working. If you are, you have all my praise. Its a crazy world. I thank you for what you are doing, whatever that might be in this troubling time.

Anyways, lets get down to business.

Take me out to the black,
Tell them I ain't comin back.
Burn the land and boil the sea,
You can't take the sky from me.
giphy.gif

About ZoneyGirl!
  • Prefers female pronouns, otherwise a genderless mass of cells
  • Plays both male, female, and gender queer characters
  • I double, triple, ect for the roleplays
  • Capable of playing on RPnation via PMs, Discord, and Google Docs
  • Generally writes three or more paragraphs a post
  • I play videos games, so I'll be around but I won't always be posting
  • Deals with a chronic illness, that can put me out of commission for a day or two, sometimes more depending on the flare up. I cannot control these and as of late they've been coming fairly frequent.
  • Loves to chat in OOC, I like to know who I am roleplaying with
  • All my characters are over the age of twenty five, canons are excluded unless they are under eighteen in which case I WILL age them up.
  • Plays canon and OC characters. Will do canon x canon, OC x canon, and OC x OC pairings
  • Happy to share pictures of my cat, he is my pride and joy
What ZoneyGirl is looking for!
  • Someone who plays a variety of characters, both canon and OC, male, female, gender queer, ect. (variety)
  • Willing to double or more if needed
  • Someone who is patient and understands that my medical issues will always come first and I may have a hard time posting at times
  • Will add to the plot of the roleplay with me, don't have me do all the work
  • Play canon and OC
  • Friendly, active, and don't mind bad jokes, dark humor, and stupid memes
  • Wanting a distraction from what is going on just like I do, its a hellish world right now. We all need to focus on other things
  • Dive into darker themes with me, of course we will stick to site rules. Still lets dive into some darker aspects, reavers are a hell of a thing
giphy.gif

The Pairings!
my character x your character
OC x Jayne *craving
OC x Mal
Inara x Mal
Kaylee x OC
Kaylee x Simon
River x OC
Zoe x Wash
OC x OC
willing to play all characters, might just need to work on some of them.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back