Opinion I actually like season 4 of Sherlock.

Captain_Sheriarty

Consulting Criminal
A lot of people didn't like series 4. I liked it... only the first episode I didn't like. I mean the whole season was better than the 3 one. So yell at me for liking season 4 I don't care.

I don' really think anybody hates anyone for liking the fourth season. I personally didn't like it, but I mean, that's my own opinion too. I'm curious why you like it, and I mean that in the sense that I'd be nice to see what people enjoyed so that it can maybe change my own POV on the season. There were some parts I did like though, but yeah.

I don' really think anybody hates anyone for liking the fourth season. I personally didn't like it, but I mean, that's my own opinion too. I'm curious why you like it, and I mean that in the sense that I'd be nice to see what people enjoyed so that it can maybe change my own POV on the season. There were some parts I did like though, but yeah.
Well I felt it was better than the third season. I didn't really like the first episode The Six Thatchers mainly because it didn't really feel like Sherlock. But, I liked the second episode The Lying Detective it's not my favorite ever. I feel like it created a good tone and was much better than the first one. It really picked up on the fact that John is very mad at Sherlock for killing Mary. Since John wasn't in the room when Mary died he thinks Sherlock didn't try to save her and blamed him. It also showed how much Sherlock is connected to John, willing to die for him and go to hell. It shows Sherlock and John are both human and they do really like each other and didn't feel complete without one another. Finally the last episode The Final Problem. I liked this one the most even though Moriarty is really dead and i'm mad about that. The way it was sent up and allows you to understand the Holmes brothers more and who Red Beard really was. Also we got to know Mycroft better which made me really like him. The way Eurus was made was perfect, you know she is damaged and different and all she wanted was to know someone was there. In the end we see that and she is okay with being in Sherringford because her family and others are with her and talking with her. Though I don't like how it ended the classic "Happily ever After" I hope they will made a season 5 where Moriarty is back and ruins their lives again. Maybe taking and holding Rosie hostage or something like that.

I loved the new season because we could see Sherlock grow as a character, he felt less like a god and more like a human. But Sherlock being a god is a reason for many people to watch so I don't blame them

My only issue with season 4 was the plotholes and the sheer fuckiness of it all. I could direct you to a thousand metas that stemmed from MASSIVE SPOILERS Mary's death alone, like the fact that in HLV (I think) how Molly says there's no spurt of blood and you don't go flying when shot, but that's exactly what happened with Mary, etc. There's the EMP theory, mind palace, alibi, and so much more. Then there's the radio silence from the creators and BBC only addressing queerbaiting complaints in their response and not other issues mentioned..

Sorry I'm not trying to turn this into a tinhat forum I swear, I'm just on tumblr too much and I started rambling, sorry ._.

My only issue with season 4 was the plotholes and the sheer fuckiness of it all. I could direct you to a thousand metas that stemmed from MASSIVE SPOILERS Mary's death alone, like the fact that in HLV (I think) how Molly says there's no spurt of blood and you don't go flying when shot, but that's exactly what happened with Mary, etc. There's the EMP theory, mind palace, alibi, and so much more. Then there's the radio silence from the creators and BBC only addressing queerbaiting complaints in their response and not other issues mentioned..

Sorry I'm not trying to turn this into a tinhat forum I swear, I'm just on tumblr too much and I started rambling, sorry ._.
I agree that their are a lot of plot holes, but overall it was okay. I bought it on blu-ray and watched it over. It was better the second time mainly because I was watching it alone and could analyze it more, overall I found it better the third season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back