• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I’m search of detailed partners

Fallen_angel

as you can see I am back on the market for partners to hopefully help me tell a story!

to start off, a little bit about me and my... expectations. Now I know not everyone is an English major or an author, which means I'm not too picky when it comes to how you write. As long as you know basic grammar, spelling and punctuation I am okay, we all make mistakes. I have been apart of the RP community for around five years now and over the years I have very much so developed as a writer, both creatively and in the way that I write. I tend to match what my partner posts. I prefer someone who can give 2+ paragraphs, with attention to detail. I want to know how your character feels if mine is yelling at them, I want to know how the sun gleams off their blue eyes as it sets down behind the murky water of the lake. Aswell, I only play the female character. I just find it hard to put myself as the male character as I don't quite know how guys think and for what reason they think that way. Sorry for the limit on my behalf!!

In terms of the types of role play I do, I generally stick to modern slice of life, though I do enjoy adding in some fantasy such as shape shifters. I am a sucker for romance, though I do not want it to be the plot focus. I much rather it naturally progress like it would IRL. I don't want our characters hating eachother one day and then married the next, if they hate eachother then they hate eachother and will have to learn to like eachother through the development of the rp.

I️ have a few parings in mind though I️ am not limited to these so feel free to suggest others if you have:
WerewolfXwerewolf
WerewolfXhuman
TeacherXstudent
GirlXbrothers best friend

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back