Chitchat I’m in the shower anyone wanna join?

Ahh!

all this electrical equipment in the bathroom is dangerous. All it takes is for someone to trip on a wire or knock the toaster into the water...

Ahh!

all this electrical equipment in the bathroom is dangerous. All it takes is for someone to trip on a wire or knock the toaster into the water...
*opens door looking at phone* hey what do you want for dinne-" looks up, stops and backout of bathroom slowly closing door

I'm glad I'm not the only one that plays on my phone in the shower... [As she stares at her phone playing games in the shower] That would be awkward huh? Oh wait. My toaster! I was hungry. Ya'll act like you never ate in the shower.

Well I just came to set off this thread off for real, ima duck out now before you wet my socks or commit murder in some way

I'm glad I'm not the only one that plays on my phone in the shower... [As she stares at her phone playing games in the shower] That would be awkward huh? Oh wait. My toaster! I was hungry. Ya'll act like you never ate in the shower.
Oh thank goodness! I thought I was the only one to wait for role play replies in the shower while eating yogurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back