• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hysteria

Confusion
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Don’t mind me just looking for someone to role play with-

————————————

Fandom(s) I’m hyperfixating in:
Dream SMP

Fandoms you can yell at me about (I’m not gonna role play with them, it’s just a list of all the fandoms I’ve been in/have fallen out of):
Gravity Falls
Steven Universe
Harry Potter
My Hero Academia
Doki Doki Literature Club
FNAF (mostly security breach but the main 4 are fine)

————————————

-I’m a minor, so when we role play, please confirm if you have any boundaries, and I’ll tell you mine. I just kinda want a safe space so we know what to touch and not touch on.

-Speaking of being a minor, I’m uncomfortable with anything sexual or explicit. Romance is fine btw, and I’m ok with canon x canon and canon x oc.

-While I am mostly flexible with ships, I am uncomfortable with ships with minors in it, as well as Cc ships (Dsmp).

-Um I’m sorry but I don’t have discord. We could private message tho(?)

-One liners are cool but 1-3 paragraphs are my preferred word length, or else I’ll get a little bored.

-I’m fine with most genres but there will be times that I might feel uncomfortable with the subject idk I’m using this site to just have fun.

-My time zone is PST

-If we are in the middle of role playing and you are going off-grid, please tell me beforehand. It’s fine and all, I just get anxiety sometimes. I’ll reciprocate that when I go off-grid as well.

-As long as you are a decent person, then I’m free to role play with you.

-I’m new to rpnation, so if there’s anything wrong with what I’m doing, then please tell me so I can correct myself. Expect me to ask for help sometimes tho :’)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back