• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hyrule Hunters OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Just_Dragon Just_Dragon hey bro, did you mean to include dialogue asking about the fortune Teller's Tent?

"Dragon pulled his arm away, and then pointed towards the tent in question."

Just_Dragon Just_Dragon hey bro, did you mean to include dialogue asking about the fortune Teller's Tent?

"Dragon pulled his arm away, and then pointed towards the tent in question."
Oop
Originally I did, but I decided to hold off on it for the time being
Lemme edit that out

Oop
Originally I did, but I decided to hold off on it for the time being
Lemme edit that out
Fair enough. You will be staying around the area for a little while so the tent will be there. You can even imply you go over to it at some point while building defenses

Wernburger Wernburger

Gentlemen I have a new player I'd like to introduce. JayGreen JayGreen will be playing a Gerudo Ranger and their character will be coming very soon.

JayGreen JayGreen please post your character sheet and bio (as well as a faceclaim picture if you want one) in the characters section of our threads.

Also, tell us your pronouns so we know how to refer to you, if you'd be so kind.

When we finish our discussion in DMs you will be clear to post in the in-character thread. Your turn will be after Just_Dragon Just_Dragon when we drop you into the posting order!

Hullo!
You can call me Eri, pronouns are she/her
I have played dnd for a while but don't have a lot of experience with text roleplaying.
You seem like a nice group so far!

Hullo!
You can call me Eri, pronouns are she/her
I have played dnd for a while but don't have a lot of experience with text roleplaying.
You seem like a nice group so far!
Welcome welcome! Hope you have your fair share of fun here, Eri!

JayGreen JayGreen I have to admit, Im disappointed in the lackadaisical way I just introduced you. I hope you can forgive me, I've been short on time recently.

Please feel free to go into detail on where Saife has been since she left the desert, and what she's been doing. How she may feel about not being able to go straight for her kill here? Etc

Wernburger Wernburger Just_Dragon Just_Dragon JayGreen JayGreen I realize we're all likely recovering from Thanksgiving or just getting into the holiday weekend perhaps.

Wondering who all is still here and when we'll be able to pick up play again. It's garvii's trun, if you could let us all know when you'll be able to post.

Wernburger Wernburger Just_Dragon Just_Dragon JayGreen JayGreen I realize we're all likely recovering from Thanksgiving or just getting into the holiday weekend perhaps.

Wondering who all is still here and when we'll be able to pick up play again. It's garvii's trun, if you could let us all know when you'll be able to post.
I am still here, I typed up a post a hot minute ago so I'd be ready to send it off when my turn rolled around 😎

I need a couple days to get my stuff together, but I figured it wasn't my turn yet πŸ˜…

I need a couple days to get my stuff together, but I figured it wasn't my turn yet πŸ˜…
It is now time to introduce Saife. As you said, you can take a few days to collect yourself before you do. Do me a favor and communicate with us if you can't get to it within the next 48 hours

Hey everyone. I'm consumed by the holiday struggle currently. I'm off work tomorrow, though, so I'll definitely be getting to that reply.

JayGreen JayGreen hello my friend! Please roll survival, and then I will include your post in the mix!!! You're hunting while walking towards the Stable, right?

Psst, Stok Stok

I got a 2 for the insight roll, I'm assuming that I had to tell you that first before I posted, yeah?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back