Character Theory Hyperspecific Character Questions for Your Entertainment

BittyBobcat

Llama hand
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I thought a thread full of little characterization/general character questions would be fun because I’ve always liked reading about those funky, generally unimportant as far as plot stuff goes but still interesting traits other people’s OCs have, so I decided to set up a thread where I can drop them from time to time. Feel free to answer any of the questions here or add your own!

First up, what kind of shoes do they wear (or do they walk around barefoot)?
What condition are they in (worn down, brand new, etc)?
Do they have multiple pairs and, if so, which one is their favorite?

Oh yeah, and some answers of my own. I think I’ll grab a character I typically use as a side so I can have the extra benefit of exploring a character that doesn’t get much ‘screentime’.

Stil is extremely picky about which shoes he wears, which is unfortunate because, as a nurse, he does a lot of walking. And running. And standing. And bodily-fluid-touching. In short, he puts his shoes through a lot, and he should get replacements far more often than he does.

In his defense, it’s really hard to find shoes that are comfortable enough to use all day and durable enough to stand up to frequent cleanings. He’s found that running shoes work pretty well functionally speaking, but they’re hideously expensive and there’s a truly ridiculous percentage of them that are a horrible combination of neon colors.

He’s got two pairs of running shoes. One set used to have nice, neutral grey-and-white colors that have now been deeply yellowed and have various faded spots that needed bleaching after some mystery stains wouldn’t come out. The second pair is backup that he absolutely detests because it’s hot pink and puke green. It’s in perfect condition because he’s only ever worn them once.

If your character could send their younger self a 25-word message, what would they say?

"Do not cross the river by jumping on the stones. One of those stones will be a snapping turtle. Find another way!"

oh, i love these kinds of questions! i'll use my character nicholas since he's the most accessible in my brain this time of night.

nicholas prefers either dress shoes or loafers on occasion, but since he works pretty much all the time as both a bartender and a coroner, he wears non slick shoes more than anything else.
any shoes he owns are replaced once they begin to show visible signs of wear, but he tends to take good care of them so aside from his work shoes, they don't need replacing too often
he does have multiple pairs! nicholas always has at least two pairs of shoes for work (one for the bar and one for the crematorium, so they don't mix), and three or four dress shoes or loafers in a couple different colors, so he has at least one pair to match whatever he's wearing

Lovely answers everyone! They all sound like very interesting characters

My character’s answer would be, “I know there’s nothing I can do to stop you, but please be careful. And set aside some money while you can. You’ll need it.”

These are copy/pasted from another RP site I was on some time ago. Have fun.
I answered them, myself. But... my answers were with a character that wouldn't be copacetic with this site's rules. So I'm just proffering up the questions and not MC's answers.

Code:
Part I: The Basics

1. What's your name?

2. Give me your full name...

3. Do you have a nickname? If yes, what is it and how did you come to have it?

4. What species are you? (Human, werewolf, etc? Or are you an alien?)

5. Where/when were you born?

6. I see. And that would make your age...?

7. Okay, now...are you a good guy, or a bad guy?

Part II: Tell Us More About Yourself...

8. How would you describe your personality?

9. Would you say you're someone who can handle pressure?

10. Do you like to read?

11. Favorite color?

12. Do you get along with others?

13. Do you have any enemies?

14. How about friends?

15. Are you patient?

Part III: Hypothetically...

16. Suppose that you could become any creature you know of. What would you pick, and why?

17. One of your enemies in question 13 just complimented you. Response?

18. One of your friends in Question 14 just insulted you. Response?

19. If you could change anything about yourself...

20. About your home...

Part IV: Now We Get Personal

21. What're your parents like?

22. Do you have any siblings?

23. What's your occupation?

24. I see, that's a good job to have. Do you like it?

25. Are you seeing/dating anyone?

26. Thinking about getting engaged, married, other?

27. Tell us your biggest secret.

28. Your worst fear? You don't have to answer this one if you don't want to.

29. Favorite food?

30. Favorite drink?

31. Tell us one thing you're the most proud of.

32. Something embarrassing? You don't have to answer this one, either.

33. If you didn't answer Questions 28 and/or 32, tell me why.

34. Is that a good reason?

Part V: Breaking the Fourth Wall

35. Before I remove the fourth wall, tell me: would you be willing to accept the fact that you're actually a character?

36. Now the fourth wall's gone. Response?

37. This is your creator's world. What's the first thing you notice?

38. You just met your creator! First impression of them?

39. Okay, let's put the fourth wall back. See, that wasn't so bad, was it?

Part VI: Closing

40. Are you satisfied with your life?

41. Anything you feel like you have to do? It can be something long-term, like a bucket list, or something you need to do right now.

42. Any hobbies?

43. Quick, you get one wish! What did you just wish for? It's alright, you can tell me...

44. How would you describe that wish? Good? Bad? Selfish? Selfless? Other?

45. Have you been honest with these questions?

46. Your personal quote?

47. Do you like change?

48. What's your most valued possession?

49. Anything else you feel like sharing?

50. Last question!... yup, that's it! How do you feel?

Last edited:
lol this is hard since I never get this specific with character traits unless it's somehow relevant to the plot/storyline, but most of the time it simply isn't.

Let's try this out:

1. What's your name?

Why should I tell you?

Fine, it's Adrian. Adrian Thane. You gonna leave me alone now?

Are you really still here? I don't have any nicknames. What? You don't believe me? Fine, I have a Codename but that's it. If you absolutely have to know, it's Phantasm.

What kind of dumb question is that? I'm Human, just like you. Wait, are you even human?

You really think I'm gonna doxx my mom?

Wha- is this a recording or something? Well, if you have to know I'm 18.

I'm just a guy. I'm only here because it's better than community.

The kind of person who wants you to go away.

...Am I allowed to not answer?

10. Do you like to read?

I don't not like to read.

11. Favorite color?

Black, in case you couldn't tell by my clothes.

No.

Can't have enemies if you never talk to anyone.

14. How about friends?

Well... I suppose my teammates on Squad 7. Tell anyone I said that and you're dead.

15. Are you patient?

I have very little patience and you're currently testing it.

16. Suppose that you could become any creature you know of. What would you pick, and why?

Nothing. The whole Magical Boy thing is bad enough I Don't need any more transformation nonsense in my life.

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

What's there to change?

20. About your home...

I just told you I'm not doxxing my mom! And if you mean Rosemarie Academy then you already know all about it. After all, you got in here somehow.

My mom is amazing and my dad is non-existent. Happy?

Nope.

College Student? Magical Boy? Soldier? Who the hell knows?

Hah, yeah right. If you think this is a good job you Don't know anything about it. At least, not what it's really like.

Oh hell no. Don't ever suggest anything like that again!

What did I just say!

Fuck off.

Glad you're finally seeing some sense.

29. Favorite food?

Pizza? Burgers? Whatever food stereotypical gamers like.

30. Favorite drink?

Lemonade.

Not being dead, though sometimes I wish I was.

Thank God?

Because fuck you that's why.

I could ask the same thing about... whatever the hell this is?

35. Before I remove the fourth wall, tell me: would you be willing to accept the fact that you're actually a character?

Would you be willing to accept that I could call security on you?

Eh, could be worse.

This loser needs to clean their room.

Told you they were a loser.

This whole thing has been bad.

Are you satisfied with this interview? No? I should have guessed.

41. Anything you feel like you have to do? It can be something long-term, like a bucket list, or something you need to do right now.

Punch you. Hard.

42. Any hobbies?

Video Games and not dying.

43. Quick, you get one wish! What did you just wish for? It's alright, you can tell me...

For you to leave. Guess it didn't work.

Perfectly reasonable.

Have you?

46. Your personal quote?

"Magic School, huh? Can't be worse than community."

47. Do you like change?

If that change involves you leaving, yes.

My game consoles. Don't touch!

What part of know do you not understand!

Pissed.

1. What's your name?
"Isa."
"Isa Amonamen. But that was a long time ago..."
"I had quite a reputation in my time working with the Cuban Guard. They called me 'El Segadora', the reaper, for my killing ability. I was instictive, stone cold, no thought at all with my killings. Sort of a natural extension of death itself."
"I believe the term my fellow divines use is Jahlem. I am humanoid in appearance, but with an outer layer immune to essentially all forms of penetration. It doesn't mean I'm invincible, though. Don't tell my enemies this, but if you were to, say, slip some kind of poison into my drink, I would keel over and die."
"In the traditional sense, I was not born. I have been a part of the essence of rage and violence that humanity so adores ever since they got the idea to start killing eachother. If you want a more tangible answer, though, the small piece of the essence within me gained this corporeal form on June 6th, 1966, a few miles south of Montego Bay, Jamaica."
"57 this year. Although I came into this world in about the same form you see me as today. And I must say, I've been aging quite well."
"Morality to me has always just been a system humans use to excuse their violent urges. I kill, kill quite a bit actually, but never anyone who hasn't pushed me to do so."

"In my youth I was cold, incredibly brutal in my killings. I cared for nothing but the demon clan who raised me, and the heir they assigned for me to protect. I suppose I realized some of my motherly instinct through him. Eventually, I grew disillusioned of the idea of killing just for glory, instead wishing to actually make a life for them. That didn't turn out too well, but being half-dead for seven years definitely left me with an epiphany that sometimes, just sometimes, there's a reason to preserve life. I got a second chance now, another demon I can raise right, prevent from going down the path I did. I believe now not in violence for violence's sake, but as a means to forge a better future."
"A lot of powerful people sought me out because I was known for this exactly. you could drop a missile on me and I'd be completely unfazed, if a little dazed."
10. Do you like to read?
"I read a lot, from political theory to the old Russian greats to old punk zines and everything in between. Lately, though, I've been reading a lot of fantasy novels. It's interesting to spot out the little bits of divine reality sprinkled within and how humans attempt to explain it."
11. Favorite color?
"Green and yellow. They were the colors of the Amonamen clan I was born into, they still instill feelings of nostalgia for me today."
"You should be asking if others get along with me. Anyone with the misfortune to know me too well either fears me, wants me dead, or sees me as a means to an end."
"Just about every Divine group living here in Tampa has made an attempt on my life at one point or another. So yeah, I'd say I do. I have a lot, actually."
14. How about friends?
"There's some group of Divines from up top who are trying to get back there somehow. Call themselves the Descenters. Most of them are assholes but this guy I knew, Josh, is one of them. Good kid, smart kid, is the reincarnation of a time deity if I recall correctly. So I help them out whenever they ask. A bunch of assholes, they are, but they've got big ideas."
15. Are you patient?
"I would say I was very impulsive and impatient in my youth, but spending seven years in a semi-conscious state, slowly slipping in and out of insanity, that will give you a patience you cannot ever see in something like a human. Once I waited for a bus for a whole day and didn't even realise."

"Dolphins are nice. They kill for sport, make love for fun, have complex social systems. They're everything humanity is save the repeated insistence that they are higher than the primal instincts they wish to believe they don't have still locked up in their genetics."
"Go all in, try and expand the relationship, but only if they have something I want in return. Once I've gotten what I required out of them, they're taken out. I try to limit the amount of people who want my head wherever I can."
"If it was anyone , it's probably be that vixen Josh's brother hangs out with. We've fought before, but her being the same thing as me means our fights often come out to a stalemate. I'd just hope my kid, Ziggs, wasn't at home to see this."
"I wouldn't mind a sense of empathy, like actually believing people were on the right course and there was good in every one of us. I think it would make me and Ziggs' relationship a lot less strained than it is right now."
20. About your home...
"It's prime real estate, yes, a house right down by the beach. I don't know how I haven't had anyone try to repo it, but I'd guess my reputation precedes me there. You should come down sometime, I do things with a fish that you wouldn't believe."

"Like I said, I didn't have parents in the traditional sense. The heads of the demon clan that raised me treated me like a tool, but i didn't really mind. I just wanted to kill, you know?"
"No, but like I said, that girl Trip is a lot like me. We...don't get along, to put it simply."
"Unemployed and it feels so good. Mostly cause I'm caring for this demon kid that Josh brought my way. Poor thing's the last of his clan. Sometimes, though, if I need money, I play gigs at the few Divine clubs in the area."
"I was in a band for a while, something like 40 years ago. We didn't make much of a splash, at least not in the human scene, but people in the Divine scene loved us. It's nice to get back in touch with my musical side again..."
"I'm not sure my mind has every really thought about romance or sex when it comes to someone. That's just not something I get any dopamine from. I'm dedicated to the people I provide for, and taking out those who cross me, primarily."
"Not on your life."
"I'm the one who put down the 1977 Armenian Revolt. A rival demon clan was involved, so of course I jumped at the opportunity. Can't say for sure if I'm proud of what I did."
"Outliving anything and everything, just floating in the void for all eternity. It's probably not going to happen, entropy makes sure of that. But there's always a little nagging doubt in my head that that's not true."
29. Favorite food?
"Salted cod. Or whatever I can fish out of the beach that's edible. Things taste better when you prepare them yourself."
30. Favorite drink?
"Alcohol. I'll drink just about anything you give me, it's all the same to me. It helps me relax and forget all the killing I've done."
"Helping Josh, getting him acquainted with the Divine world and all that. I've seen too many people chewed up and spat out by Chronus's subjects, it's nice to know I did something to hurt those hoity toity types up top.
"During my time in Jamaica, back in the 70s or so, some film crew from Canada came with the intent of meeting Castro. I was firm with my refusal, but they did offer to go get some drinks with me, and I couldn't refuse. Some guy, he ran a TV station back in Canada, me and him got to talking, and I told him all about the stuff I'd learned in my time with the Amonamen clan, heaped with a ton of bullshit. The guy was quite fucking intrigued, it seemed like I had enlightened him, or at least so he thought. I wonder what happened to him. He must have sounded so crazy to everyone else..."
N/A
N/A

"I've been a puppet before, for a lot of my life actually. Wouldn't be surprising if there is a higher power pulling the strings..."
"Hello, whoever is watching us. Please come and take back Alden. He is one annoying son of a bitch."
"The history, the places, it's a lot like the world I know. Minus, you know, all the people like me. Probably a lot more boring and petty, with humans being the focal point of everything."
"This? This scrawny white nerd? This is my creator!? You know, he kinda looks like Ian..."
"I can see why Alden is so crazy, spending so much time looking into that realm..."

"I can't complain. I help Ziggs, I fish, I play music, I help those Divine asswipes whenever it benefits me. I feel sad when I think about the old days, miss them more infrequently, but overall I'd say I'm content."
"Nothing comes to mind. I've already had enough achievements to last a lifetime, nothing much else to do in my eyes."
42. Any hobbies?
"Music and reading, like I've said. Sometimes I collect stuff that washes up on the beach. I look for messages in bottles, sometimes try and track down who writes them in secret. It passes the time."
"I'd bring back Isiah. He was like a son to me. I was greedy, obsessed with power, and it ended up killing him. I spend a lot of time soul searching in those 7 years after, was nothing else to think about when I half died. Still not completely over it all these years later."
"Selfless, but I suppose also a little selfish. He was my duty, but who knows what pain he'd inflict with his clan rising back to power?"
"I've said everything I thought was worth saying. I think that's enough."
46. Your personal quote?
"Violence is a tool, but many tools are one-purpose."
47. Do you like change?
"I relished in creating change in my youth. Messy, radical, indiscriminate change. In my later years I've definitely grown a little more conservative, but some part of me still years for the adrenaline rush of my youth. I don't turn down a chance to fight when offered I'll tell you that."
"A necklace with the symbol of the Amonamen clan. It was carved from the stone I emerged from in my birth. It represents a lot to me; loss, loyalty, a sense of belonging, but most of all a reminder that nothing lasts forever."
"To the Descenters, especially you Ian, remember that big ideas often breed big egos, and if you don't keep your subordinates in line, heads roll, most likely yours."
"Exhausted. I haven't talked this much with someone since Josh left me. I need a drink."

AlarothPortrait500500Sig.png

1. What's your name?
"Ala'roth."

"I was once Ala'roth Redhowl, but I've since changed my last name to 'Trueflight'."

"Al, or Ali. My companions prefer to shorten my name. My half-brother called me 'Ala'roth of the Torn Ears,' or simply 'Torn Ears.'"

"Half-orc, the other half Elven."

"I was born in the Elven village of Rus Erya, among the great redwood trees in the region known as the Realm of the Red Lords."

"I've lived thirty-two autumns."

"I do my best. I suppose history will be the judge of that."

"I'm a simple man; I'm not that interesting, really."

"My focus is much better in battle than among a crowd."

10. Do you like to read?
"Yes. My father stressed the importance of reading. I had plenty of time to read during the long winter months. I enjoy fairy tales and folklore, and books on plants and animals, and cookbooks. I, er, I also occasionally indulge in the romances..."

11. Favorite color?
"Green."

"A better question would be whether or not others tolerate me."

"Personal enemies, no, though the local goblins and gnolls would like to have my head on a pike."

14. How about friends?
"Not many, but the ones I have I'll always keep close to heart."

15. Are you patient?
"An impatient hunter is a hungry hunter."

"I've never thought about that. I have been compared to a bear more than once."

"It'd make no difference if they were up to no good."

"I'm used to insults. I don't take it personally."

"I wish I was better at talking to folks. Living alone in the woods doesn't do much for that. I don't know why I agreed to an interview..."

20. About your home...
"I live among the Red Lords, the great redwood trees that give the region its name. I've a little home there, nothing fancy. I normally hunt or forage for my food, but I have a little vegetable garden. I make most of my equipment."

"I was the product of an Orc raid upon an Elven village. My mother, Lulanna, loved me enough to pass me onto a trusted friend in hopes of finding me a home where I could live as well a life as I could. This friend, the Half-Elven ranger, Olron Worgbane, had recently lost his wife and had no children, and understood well the challenges a half-breed faces, so he made the decision to adopt me. They're good people. Olron passed away several winters back. Once in a while I'll write to my mother. Maybe one day, attitudes will change and we'll be able to be closer. I know Lulanna loves me; for now that's enough."

"I have a half-brother, Sylfarion. I've received news recently that I now have a half-sister. I've yet to see her."

"I am a woodsman. I get most of what I need from the woodlands. I trade hides and other materials from my hunts for goods that I normally cannot get. Once in a while, I will be hired to escort people through the woods, track down a missing person, or hunt down a nuisance beast."

"It's all I know."

"Er, no."

"I'd love very much to find a wife and start a family."

"I cannot say. I've given my word."

"Life is hard, I just hope mine isn't empty and unfulfilled."

29. Favorite food?
"Roast boar and mashed potatoes, heavy with gravy."

30. Favorite drink?
"Tea."

"I joined a group of adventurers. It was meant to be a temporary alliance to take care of a local threat, but we've become true companions. I have friends, and I feel I am a part of something greater than myself."

"Er, when I was a child, I tried crossing a river by hopping on stones. One was a snapping turtle. I've... always been uncomfortable with turtles ever since."

N/A

N/A

"I'm a believer in the gods. That may be how they see us."

"... There are people in this world who know of me and like me that much? ... I don't know what to say."

"She has a bird."

"She's a deity? Forgive me, this wasn't what I was expecting. She seems pleasant enough, though."

"It is what it is."

"In many ways, I am blessed. I cannot help but want more, though."

"I'd really like to fly. I wonder what that's like?"

42. Any hobbies?
"I play the Uilleann pipes, tend to my garden, and do a bit of wittling."

"True love. As I said earlier, I want very much to have a wife."

"I don't know too many men who wouldn't want a wife and a family of their own."

"I've nothing to hide."

46. Your personal quote?
"There are no such things as honor, entitlement, or fairness in nature. Be humble."

47. Do you like change?
"Change is a part of nature."

"My hand-axe. It has served me well my entire life."

"... I'm sorry. I'm not very good at these things."

"To be honest, I'm still surprised someone would want to interview one as dull as me."

1. What's your name?

Fennec, but you can call me whatever you want darling.

Do you really want to know? Very well. Fennec Reynard.

I have many names. Kit Corsac, Sechuran Azara. I try not to use the same name twice.

Kitsune. At least, that's what you humans call us.

That's private, darling.

You know the saying never ask a woman her age? Well the same applies to enbies as well.

Well, I wouldn't say I'm good but I wouldn't say in bad either. And I'm certainly not a guy.

Seductive, flirtatious, whatever you want.

Honey, I was born to handle pressure.

10. Do you like to read?

I do enjoy a good book every once and a while but I rarely have the time.

11. Favorite color?

Orange or red. I can tell you that much.

When I need too.

In my line of work, I make a lot of enemies.

14. How about friends?

I consider my crew to be friends. And Vix, of course.

15. Are you patient?

If I need to be.

Why would I want to be anyone other than myself?

Why thank you, darling. I find you quite fetching as well.

I see that you are mad at me, perhaps we can work things out.

I change things about myself all the time. My identity, my age, sometimes my gender. Did you know it's illegal to be non-binary on some planets? Civilized society my tail.

20. About your home...

My ship is my home.

That's for me to know and... well, I guess it's not for you to figure out.

Sadly, no.

Alright, I'll let you in on a little secret: I'm the pilot for a crew of bounty hunters.

Hmm, most people don't respond that way. I would say I enjoy it quite a bit, yes.

Only if it's necessary.

Only in a lie.

Which one?

I am fearless. Or perhaps I'm lying. Who knows.

29. Favorite food?

Anything not fancy. Once you've had one hors d'oeuvre you've had them all.

30. Favorite drink?

Wine.

Oh there are just so many things.

Something embarrassing about me? Or someone else?

Lying is my job, sweetie.

It's up to you.

Just one more lie to add to the pile.

Well, well. Isn't this an interesting trick.

Not exactly as glamorous as I'd hoped.

I was hoping he'd be older.

Perhaps if wasn't.

Of course. What kind of silly question is that?

I should probably be flying to my next mission.

42. Any hobbies?

Flying isn't just my job, it's my life.

It's a secret.

It's cute how desperately you want to know. Just keep guessing.

Maybe yes. Maybe no. Who can say.

46. Your personal quote?

"I'm not good, I'm not even great. I'm the best damn pilot in the Galaxy!"

47. Do you like change?

I prefer credits.

The Silver Fox, my starship.

Only as much as you need to know.

Positively marvelous.

I thought a thread full of little characterization/general character questions would be fun because I’ve always liked reading about those funky, generally unimportant as far as plot stuff goes but still interesting traits other people’s OCs have, so I decided to set up a thread where I can drop them from time to time. Feel free to answer any of the questions here or add your own!

Fun fact, but one of few things I always know 100% about my characters, are their footwear x) I never had a fetish for thise, but I always think hard about their shoes and hair fsr.

New question!

Is your character good at dancing?
Do they like dancing?
If they can dance, what type are they best at (none in specific, tango, step, pole, etc)?
If they can’t dance, what type of dance would they choose to learn if they had to pick one?

They know some stuff, a number of folk dances, some Latin stuff, but also things like pogoing. In their time in the New York punk scene in the 80s they would often start a wave of pogoing at concerts.

Been a bit, hasn't it? I guess I'll throw another question in

Does your character speak multiple languages? If so, what are they and how did they learn them (eg: grew up speaking them, took foreign language courses, etc)?

If your character doesn't speak multiple languages, then what language would they like to learn if they could simply snap their fingers and know how to speak it fluently? Why?

I have a character right now who can speak like four languages. Two she learned from childhood (she's an ethnic minority so learned both her own language and the majority language) and the other two she learned later on after becoming a refugee.

Been a bit, hasn't it? I guess I'll throw another question in

Does your character speak multiple languages? If so, what are they and how did they learn them (eg: grew up speaking them, took foreign language courses, etc)?

If your character doesn't speak multiple languages, then what language would they like to learn if they could simply snap their fingers and know how to speak it fluently? Why?
Isa speaks English, Spanish, Russian, and a few Demonic creoles

1. What's your name?
The name is Arvad, a pleasure to meet you.
If you wish to hear then sure Arvad Amara of the Scarlet Dunes.
I don't think I have a nickname, but people do often call me a Seeker of Stories so maybe that is my nickname. It came to be mainly because i always travel around the world and planes in search of stories.
Oh, I'm human. Or at least I used to be, and I truly don't know what I am right now.
I was born under the full-blood moon, in the Scarlet Dunes during the Age of Grimm. So if you want a precise date it would be around 965, maybe 966.
Well considering the age I was born in, me travelling everywhere from lands to space and time..... I am at least two thousand years old, maybe around two thousand and fifty years old at the current moment.
Well everyone is good or bad in someone's story. I won't disapprove me being either of them but I won't approve either, I tend to walk the grey area of morality, yes I do sometimes do bad things, but for every bad deed I do two good deeds to keep balance.

That is a good question. But to keep it simple and short, I'm aloof, dedicated, loyal and filled with eternal greed for knowledge and stories.
I mean I walked to another continent. And I don't need to remind you of a giant ocean in between those two continents, do I? So yes I can handle the pressure I literally walked on the ocean floor, so any other pressure is no pressure at all.
10. Do you like to read?
Do I like to read? Of course, I like to read, reading and listening to stories are my favourite things in the world right next to writing and music.
11. Favorite color?
I don't believe I have a favorite color, but perhaps red, or maybe silver.
Depends on the other person's actions but most of the time yes I do get along.
A few, but honestly how can I count them as enemies, yes they do want to watch me fall, but if I ever need help they are by my side helping me. So I would rather call them annoying rivals.
14. How about friends?
That's the catch friend, I count everyone as my friend until they prove me otherwise, but if you mean true best friends I have a few of them, although a handful of them lay six feet under already.
15. Are you patient?
If I was impatient would I sometimes wait years upon years in one place waiting for someone? Would I patiently write every single bit of my knowledge in a book if I wasn't patient?

Personally, I wouldn't change myself, but if I had to then probably into a Teumessian fox cause I do dare say they are majestic creatures.
Of course, I thank him for his compliment and do a counter compliment to him, and perhaps I would ask him how his day is going.
I would probably laugh, then look towards them and await their reaction, if they meet my laughter with one of their own, then nothing, but if they look at me seriously, then I probably screwed something up.
Probably my appearance, you know living in the same place for a long time and remaining unchanged isn't something the populace finds as good. A few times they even tried to kill me thinking I was a vampire or something.
20. About your home...
My home is everywhere and yet nowhere, what I call home is the people I'm close to.

Well, they are dead since I was like a wee lad so somewhere around 8 or 9 years old. But they were good people/
One younger sister, was my little sunshine, till she died. But I saw her here a few hundred years ago as she became a literal angel.
Well, I'm a travelling storyteller and a peddler.
I mean I can do the two things I love the most, travel and telling stories.
No, me being never ageing means that I would have to watch my significant other grow old and wither away.
At some point, I would love to, but finding a significant other who could live with me, especially with me being immortal, I would hope for her to also be like me.
I might have been involved with abolishing or creating several kingdoms, and I might be the reason for several legends and myths that have been created.
My worst fear... That's a hard question, but its either being forgotten or me forgetting everything.
29. Favorite food?
Anything spicy, with a balanced amount of veggies, fruit, and meat.
30. Favorite drink?
Cactus juice, especially one from sanguine cactus.
That would probably be revitalizing the Border Forest. It was once a great forest through which one could enter the lands of fae.
I still get nervous a bit around pretty women.
N/A​
N/A​

I mean everyone's a character in somebodies stories.
I mean, it didn't change anything in my life, I still live my life as normal.
It's sadder, way sadder, so much death, and carnage, and yet there is happiness to be found.
Poor lad didn't live a good life, and from his story and random stuff, I heard I can describe him as a Tall Sans figure. Although I don't know who that is, honestly I would like to meet them.
It wasn't bad for sure, sad maybe but I did learn things I probably wouldn't have learned any other way.

So far yes, I am satisfied with my life.
Starting a family is definitely on my bucket list and finding a few friends who can travel with me would also be good.
42. Any hobbies?
Playing music, and writing stories are up there.
My wish was simple, it was for people not to suffer.
It was certainly a good wish and a selfless one at that.
The one thing that came along with my immortality is the inability to lie.
46. Your personal quote?
"You might not have written the beginning of your story, and the middle is still dark, but what ending will be to your story depends on your choices. So write it as you will."
47. Do you like change?
Change is good, but too much change too fast will lead to chaos.
It might not be an expensive item, but it holds great value to me. Its my scarf it was given to me by both my greatest friend and my little sister before they passed away.
You might find my stories within your world sometime soon, now that I know about the "Fourth wall" and do believe me I will find out how to break it, even if i only can share my books with you lot.
I feel nice actually. Knowing that there is someone out there who knows everything about me, and cares for me.
Well I have to go now Kiddo, got the world to explore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back