• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic HyperLane - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Zat Zat so basically what I had in mind is that Daisie is going to install a two-way tracker upon Ix that could be hidden and stowed when not in use. Cuz I'm a goof, I saw it like collar and a bell around their neck only cuz the pic I posted previously is how i see Ix lol. But pls feel free to describe and create to your liking how this tracker looks and is stored.

All it does is show a blip or dot of where Daisie is within 300metres of Ix and vice versa. And thinking not only will ensure Ix to not shoot Daisie in the back (hey! don't even think about it!!) but this also gives Ix eyes on Daisie for the crew strategize if ever they need her stealth/sabotage skills. Thinking it doesn't work on the ship since Daisie is disallowed to use her cloaking ability aboard the Siren... the whole 'reprogramable entity' thing going again lol.

LEt me know what you think or changes or like if you just wanna scrap it altogether k

I'm fine with the general idea of the device, although Ix would probably want to be able to turn it off if need be (not the best to have a tracker you can't disable if someone works out the frequency or something). If it's being integrated, it probably makes sense for it to just be internal and hooked up directly to Ix's systems. That way it would just be another kind of sense as far as Ix is concerned. The 'Daisie location' sense. It's like sight or hearing, only it gives a rough idea of Daisie's location at all times.
If it's more like a device that Ix would be holding up and looking at, the sensory integration could happen later as a project. Ix would definitely want to get it integrated, as they would prefer not to have to tie up a limb holding up a tracker during a firefight.

N0rthernw0lves N0rthernw0lves Uhh, just to check, are you planning to drug and interrogate our new crew member? Have you cleared this with CkSmalling CkSmalling ? That seems like the kind of thing that would get someone to immediately nope out of a new job.
I am definitely not planning to drug and interrogate. Only joking around that alcohol wasn't the only way to get the truth out

Hi!!

So looking like we lost some RPers along the way here so question then...

Whoever's left are you going: Team Carson or Team Onyx?

For me, Daisie would most likely be with Onyx.

Hi!!

Lost some RPers? I know WI_ left but was there anyone else? Or am I just misreading that?

That might be a good idea, I havent heard anything either thinking about it. Just mostly us main few, onyx, Carson, dasie, ix, and Anya. And the new diplomat. James?

Hi!!

Duke will obviously have to go Team Carson. Unless Oynx can lure him with treats and praise like a good engineer haha

That might be a good idea, I havent heard anything either thinking about it. Just mostly us main few, onyx, Carson, dasie, ix, and Anya. And the new diplomat. James?

Duke will obviously have to go Team Carson. Unless Oynx can lure him with treats and praise like a good engineer haha
Be careful lol she might just do that xD

I haven't heard anything from them either. However, we got a post up from Duke about the shopping trip to which @n0ryou can definitely reply. Also, @buggif you want to make a post on the mission Onyx is doing, you definitely can!

Also, @buggif you want to make a post on the mission Onyx is doing, you definitely can!

Gonna wait to see which RPers are still around first. Daisie is a 1 out of 10 in the social dept. anyways so hopefully someone else with more-good-talkie-talkie-style is still around can jump in lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back