• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic HyperLane - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Whatever you guys decide to do is alright with me. We'll react accordingly. Thank you for asking permission first.

The only way I can think of that would be in character , is for Tau to try and womanize with Anya who takes it the wrong way and ends up stabbing him with medical equipment.

K i'mma be honest here:

I don't see the reason to kill off Tau. If anything I'd rather just get the Mods of the RP to just write him out so he can carry on with his own merry adventures. But I'm good with whatever is decided. That said tho like I'mma abstain from voting and just get Daisie to react whatever the result is.

K i'mma be honest here:

I don't see the reason to kill off Tau. If anything I'd rather just get the Mods of the RP to just write him out so he can carry on with his own merry adventures. But I'm good with whatever is decided. That said tho like I'mma abstain from voting and just get Daisie to react whatever the result is.
what happened was that WI messaged me that if I wanted to use my character to kill of Tau. If the mods of this rp don't mind it, which would be JesseMarshall JesseMarshall and Burning_Heart Burning_Heart from what I understand, then I'll do it. If they decide something else, I'll follow their ruling.

I am back! I can't apologize enough for my absence. The internet situation did not turn out to be the best. I mean,, like,, none at all. Im so happy to be home!!

I just finished catching up on all the posts I missed (and I don't just mean I missed them physically).

They were all so good! I especially loved daisey and Ixs interactions! They were so good!! Haun and Yiru totes are amazing, and I loved Anya stumbling into the kitchen and finding us there. I'm going to start writing a reply now.

I am back! I can't apologize enough for my absence. The internet situation did not turn out to be the best. I mean,, like,, none at all. Im so happy to be home!!

I just finished catching up on all the posts I missed (and I don't just mean I missed them physically).

They were all so good! I especially loved daisey and Ixs interactions! They were so good!! Haun and Yiru totes are amazing, and I loved Anya stumbling into the kitchen and finding us there. I'm going to start writing a reply now.
Your thoughts on the Tau situation?

I have reached out to someone who expressed their interest in joining, and they are building a character sheet. In the meantime, @burnand I are working on a post to explain his absence. A new post is up by me that mentions you @n0rand anyone can feel free to reply.

I'm going to put my apology for the long post here, as well, since I know not everyone is on Discord. With the decision that was made, WI_ was willing to collaborate with me on this post, so it's a lot. However, we will soon be moving into the first mission, so buckle up space cadets! (That was cheesy af and I will not apologize for that.)

Alright so basically Zat Zat summarized what Daisie was up to in their post. And so now at the end of it all Daisie finally accepts Ix as a crewmember and not just a janitor-bot. So Zat's post would be essentially what Daisie told Onyx.

Burning_Heart Burning_Heart No one else interacted with the scenario so did you want to just timeskip the convo between Daisie and Onyx so we can just get on with the mission?

Alright so basically Zat Zat summarized what Daisie was up to in their post. And so now at the end of it all Daisie finally accepts Ix as a crewmember and not just a janitor-bot. So Zat's post would be essentially what Daisie told Onyx.

Burning_Heart Burning_Heart No one else interacted with the scenario so did you want to just timeskip the convo between Daisie and Onyx so we can just get on with the mission?
That would be perfect :)

Zat Zat so basically what I had in mind is that Daisie is going to install a two-way tracker upon Ix that could be hidden and stowed when not in use. Cuz I'm a goof, I saw it like collar and a bell around their neck only cuz the pic I posted previously is how i see Ix lol. But pls feel free to describe and create to your liking how this tracker looks and is stored.

All it does is show a blip or dot of where Daisie is within 300metres of Ix and vice versa. And thinking not only will ensure Ix to not shoot Daisie in the back (hey! don't even think about it!!) but this also gives Ix eyes on Daisie for the crew strategize if ever they need her stealth/sabotage skills. Thinking it doesn't work on the ship since Daisie is disallowed to use her cloaking ability aboard the Siren... the whole 'reprogramable entity' thing going again lol.

LEt me know what you think or changes or like if you just wanna scrap it altogether k

Users who are viewing this thread

Back