• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic HyperLane - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
N0rthernw0lves N0rthernw0lves

I added a little backstory between Anya and Duke, nothing really major. If none of it vibes with you or doesn't seem suiting to your characters nature, I will change it, no issue.

N0rthernw0lves N0rthernw0lves

You put the @
followed by the persons username. It pops up with a little autofill list as you type to make it easier for tagging

My bad ya'll, I didn't read Carson's post correctly -_-"

I changed the ending, Cowboy Tau will come back soon, but now the post it actually makes sense in roleplay.

Small note; if anyone wants to talk to Tau or have a conversation with him in their post, just drop me a private message on here or Discord and I can feed you his responses/reactions etc.

Small note; if anyone wants to talk to Tau or have a conversation with him in their post, just drop me a private message on here or Discord and I can feed you his responses/reactions etc.
Also willing to do this for Ix if anyone would like me to.

Hi!!

Zat Zat hey so that 'test-to-see-if-the-squat-bot-shoots-the-weird-cyborg' part i put into spoiler just to re-affirm it's all 'if' and 'shouds' and nothing concrete. Sooooo not forcing you to go along with it k? Can edit if you'd like too!

It was a good post! I think I can work with what you've got going on there. Might be a bit till I get the post up though. It will probably involve the Capitan. :)

My gosh that was amaaaazing! Run Ix!! lol I soooo loved little Ix's response to the whole situation. Man, one is part human who is more machine and accepts being property and the other is a machine that will not accept that and strives to be more. Cool cool! So I do have a reply semi formed but I am NOT a fan of speedposting so Imma wait till others reply first k?

!!! That was exciting to read! I'm super curious to see what happens with the situation.

Zat Zat so again the spoiler is all 'ifs' and 'shoulds'. And just wanted to cap that whole scenario early so we could just move on to the planet.

EDIT: Just noticed I spelled Captain's name incorrectly a few times... oops!
*rolls up newspaper* Bad! Bad, Daisie...! Bad...!

Last edited:
Alright so going thru the files of the Siren, i finally found the picture of Ix since it was not properly uploaded in their app to join crew:

"Oh, just you wait till I get a turret and shoot Daisie!!"

cute-robot-cat-with-a-trapped-computer-mouse-on-vector-31969935.jpg

😛lol

Well I said it on Discord but I know not all of you use it so I'm just to say I'm gonna have Tau drop out here. He can just wander off the ship not to return for some reason or another.

Best of luck and have fun.

I mean... I'm okay with that, but gotta keep in mind the fallout. If Anya straight-up murders him I imagine there could be some pretty serious friction between Anya and the rest of the crew, and I'm not sure how that would be recoverable.
If it's an accident, I could see that working. It would still stir up drama, but that's probably fine and manageable depending on how it goes down.
If it's in like... self-defence or something, I would just be careful about what topics you hit with that.

I would definitely prefer it to go down in a way that doesn't have us doing backflips with character motivations to keep the crew together. I could see Daisie being a particular issue depending on how things go down.

I could see that working, especially if it's done in an instance that is perhaps seen by another crew member, like Ix if anyone since they would be the most unnoticeable character to be around for an altercation.
EDIT: I forgot they are dealing with Daisie right now, but it could be after that or something. No ideaaaa

I had an idea that may work out without a fallout, it doesnt do his character much justice tho.
Since hes an alcoholic, there could be an instance where he gets alcohol poisoning. Since hes been written to his room(?) For a bit, it could be discovered that hes extremely ill, Anya tries to flush his system and save him but by that time it's too late for anything to work.

the problem with alcohol poisoning, is that it seems sort of out of character ? if Tau is an alcoholic, wouldn't that mean having to drink an extraordinary amount of alcohol to get to that point ?

the problem with alcohol poisoning, is that it seems sort of out of character ? if Tau is an alcoholic, wouldn't that mean having to drink an extraordinary amount of alcohol to get to that point ?
You're right, it would be ooc.

I am honestly curious to see an altercation happen. Add a little spice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back