• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic HyperLane - Character Sheets

JesseMarshall

Crystal Gem
The Basics

Character Name:
Character Age:

Physical Description

Hair Color:
Hair Style:
Eye Color:
Height:
Body Type:
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars:
Other Details (Optional):

Personality

Pros/Cons (Three Each):
Main Personality Traits:
Favorite Saying/Philosophy:
Soft-Spot(s):
Introvert/Extrovert:
Greatest Strength:
Greatest Weakness:

Onboard the Siren

Position:
Favorite Duties:
Least Favorite Duties:
Favorite Spot:

Skills
Rate your confidence with the skills listed below on a 1 to 10 scale. One being minimal to no confidence, and 10 being masterfully trained.

Ranged Weapons:
Mele/Blunt Weapons:
Hand to Hand Combat:
Ship Repair:
Social Grace:
Hand-Eye Coordination:
Dancing:
Survivalism:
Defensive Tactics:
Interrogation:
Deception:
Stealth:
Sleuthing:

Other Important Skills:
Other Non-Essential Skills:

BIO
Write one to three paragraphs on where your character is from, how you joined the crew, where they learned their skills, and/or anything else you want your fellow crew-mates to know. Have a special secret you want to keep hidden? No problem! Keep it hidden.

Carson Ho

The Basics

vLkCr6dl.jpg
Character Name: Carson Ho
Character Age: 28
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Physical Description

Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Unkempt
Eye Color: Dark-Brown
Height: 5'9"
Body Type: Lithe but toned
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: A large tattoo taking up his entire left side - a pink, flowering dogwood tree
Other Details (Optional): Usually dressed in denim jeans (faded, stained, or ripped), a plaid, flannel button down with rolled sleeves, and a pencil tucked behind the left ear.

Personality

Pros/Cons (Three Each):
-Pros
  1. Attentive
  2. Kind
  3. Candid
-CONS
  1. Absent-minded
  2. Distractible
  3. Uncaring of appearance
Main Personality Traits: Observant, self-assured, and understanding
Favorite Saying/Philosophy: Won-sung-i-do na-mu-es-eo tteol-eo-jin-da "Even a monkey sometimes falls from the tree".
Soft-Spot(s): Dogs
Introvert/Extrovert: Extrovert
Greatest Strength: Listening and offering advice
Greatest Weakness: Sharing his own troubles with others

Onboard the Siren

Position: Cook
Favorite Duties: Indulging birthday requests
Least Favorite Duties: Potato peeling
Favorite Spot: Observation window on the starboard side

Skills
Rate your confidence with the skills listed below on a 1 to 10 scale. One being minimal to no confidence, and 10 being masterfully trained.

Ranged Weapons: 2
Mele/Blunt Weapons: 2
Hand to Hand Combat: 8
Ship Repair: 1
Social Grace: 5
Hand-Eye Coordination: 7
Dancing: 4
Survivalism: 6
Defensive Tactics: 1
Interrogation: 3
Deception: 9
Stealth: 5
Sleuthing: 7

Other Important Skills: Making coffee, making soufflé, cleaning, giving advice, and perception
Other Non-Essential Skills: Singing and whistling

BIO
Write one to three paragraphs on where your character is from, how you joined the crew, where they learned their skills, and/or anything else you want your fellow crew-mates to know. Have a special secret you want to keep hidden? No problem! Keep it hidden.

I was born on Earth seventy-eight years ago. Took a cryo-cruiser with my mom over to the Cat's Eye after my dad died. Whole trip took about fifty years, even with the HyperLane, and we were frozen the entire ride. I remember laughing before we got on, holding my mother's hand as we waited, thinking that I'd be sixty-years-old by the time we got there. Turns out they adjust your birthday on your papers after you touch-down. It kinda ruined the fun for me.

  My parents were raised in South Korea, but moved to the United states together before I was born. They loved pre-war, old western movies and wanted to live somewhere with plains and ranchers and cowboys. Well, they didn't know much English back then and bought a plain ticket to Mississippi instead of Montana. They used to tell that story at every party, and people just loved hearing it. They never went to Montana. My mother fell in love with the dogwood trees the moment she saw them; loved them so much she paid a small fortune to bring a sapling with us to the Cat's Eye and grew it in our front yard.

  She died when I was nineteen. Asked to be buried at the foot of that tree, and she's still there to this day. I sold the house to a nice couple who promised to take care of it, and went to go see the rest of the galaxy I'd been dragged to and left in. Lot's of ships need onboard chefs, but only the little ones will take a line-cook. I've been on The Siren for three years now, and I can honestly say that I'd be happy to die here.

  Bounty-hunters, thieves, vultures, and monsters are what they call us; but family's the only word I've ever thought.

Onyx Lauristen

The Basics
Th2dRTL.jpg
Character Name: Onyx Lauristen
Character Age: 26

Physical Description

Hair Style: Long, curly
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'5"
Body Type: Athletic
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: Large scar that runs diagonally on back, from right shoulder blade to left hip, a tattoo on the left shoulder with two daggers crossing and with a circle drawn around them.
Other Details (Optional): Prefers to dress in black pants, combat boots, a black t-shirt, and a black leather jacket. Freckles dot her nose and cheeks.

Personality

Pros/Cons (Three Each):
-Pros
  1. Focused
  2. Caring
  3. Helpful
-CONS
  1. Tempermental
  2. Blunt
  3. Tough
Main Personality Traits: Kind, caring, treats the crew like family, moral code involving children and innocent people.
Favorite Saying/Philosophy: No good deed goes unpunished.
Soft-Spot(s): Children
Introvert/Extrovert: Introvert
Greatest Strength: Being a shoulder to cry on.
Greatest Weakness: Trusting others.

Onboard the Siren

Position: Captain
Favorite Duties: Making sure the crew is in top shape.
Least Favorite Duties: Barking orders under pressure.
Favorite Spot: Front of the ship.

Skills

Ranged Weapons: 7
Mele/Blunt Weapons: 4
Hand to Hand Combat: 5
Social Grace: 1
Hand-Eye Coordination: 9
Dancing: 2
Survivalism: 7
Defensive Tactics: 6
Interrogation: 5
Deception: 9
Stealth: 6
Sleuthing: 6

Other Important Skills: Problem solver, works well under pressure, can sew.
Other Non-Essential Skills: Can play the piano, flute, and sings.

BIO Write one to three paragraphs on where your character is from, how you joined the crew, where they learned their skills, and/or anything else you want your fellow crew-mates to know. Have a special secret you want to keep hidden? No problem! Keep it hidden.
I was born on the planet of Nathea to Corvus Lauristen and Elise Angelus. For six years, we had what I believed was a good life. Then again, I was six. What did I know? On my birthday, my father got me a heart-shaped locket with a picture of the two of us inside. It's the only piece of jewelry I wear. A week later, he was gone, with nothing but an apology letter on the kitchen table. I found out very quickly that my mother didn't actually like me, for reasons that are still unknown to me to this day, so with my father gone, she sent me away. To an orphanage? Nope. New family? Kind of. She sent me away to an assassins guild. I think she was hoping I would die there. Obviously, I didn't.

  Instead, I was raised with the other potential assassins, kids whose parents were already assassins or had been killed by said assassins. It wasn't until the age of twelve when they finally decided to start training us, putting us through simulations and the like to prepare our still-growing minds for the horrors that we could commit once we got old enough. Some kids didn't make it. It broke them within weeks. By then, I'd harbored a good bit of hatred, not just for my parents, but for a certain asshole inside the guild named Draven. He was a bully who got away with things because his father was high up on the leadership pole. I have no idea where he is today and I don't want to know.

  A fight in the bathroom lead to the head honcho taking a bit of an interest since I took down the trained assassin at fourteen. It pushed me ahead of the others, not something I'm proud of, and for five more years, I did as I was told, almost like a mindless zombie, prepared to live this life until I died. It wasn't until he ordered an entire family swabbed that I finally decided enough was enough. I ran. Dugout the tracker in my arm and everything.

  With that, I spent the next few years bounty hunting, making a name for myself before I was able to buy my own ship, and with that ship, I've acquired a crew. While I don't believe I've ever said it, they're my family, and I wouldn't have anyone else at my side when traveling through the galaxy.

Tau Callisto - Diplomat

The Basics

8UR9Pjf.jpg
Character Name: Tau Callisto
Character Age: 39
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Physical Description
Hair Color: Dark Auburn
Hair Style: Short, combed back
Eye Color: Arctic Blue
Height: 6'3"
Body Type: Slim but not overly muscular
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: An infinity symbol on the inside of each wrist, one miscellaneous tattoo 'somewhere', series of ten or so thin scars running the length of his spine
Other Details: All about style over function for clothing, he can be found most often in dress shoes, suit pants, a white buttoned shirt with the sleeves rolled up - casual but formal you might say. Though he is particularly drawn to leathers and clothing that flatters the figure. Often has a narcotic of some kind with him. Smokes casually, drinks often

Personality
Pros/Cons:

-Pros
  1. Calculated
  2. Charming
  3. Precise
-Cons
  1. Back-talks
  2. Self-centered
  3. Impulsive
Main Personality Traits: Whilst he does enjoy conversation he can become bored with some topics quickly and zone out entirely. Ever the flirtatious being he intermingles hauty remarks within his talks with the fairer sex, nothing crude and filthy but light and playful in nature. Although this teasing nature is ever present, he knows how to flex a persons boundaries and when he is pushing against a stone wall. Tau is constantly seeking the upperhand in a situation, judging others and marking their flaws to use against them at a later date. Tau always has a goal in mind
Favorite Saying/Philosophy: 'How does this benefit me personally?'
Soft-Spots: Introvert personalities and praying upon them for information and entertainment alike
Greatest Strength: Meticulous - when called for, everything must be done to his exacting standards
Greatest Weakness: Sobriety - being sober is a never ending hell for many reasons, from which only sweet liquor can bring relief

Onboard the Siren
Position: 'Diplomat'
Favorite Duties: Disrupting the crews duties to 'have a talk'. Enjoys most things computer based and any technology he hasn't encountered before
Least Favorite Duties: Anything 'official', messy or engineering based - keep oils and dirt away from him please
Favorite Spot: Recreation deck

Skills
Ranged Weapons: 6
Melee/Blunt Weapons: 1
Hand to Hand Combat: 3
Social Grace: 10
Dancing: 10
Survivalism: 1
Defensive Tactics: 6
Interrogation: 2
Deception: 10
Stealth: 4
Sleuthing: 4

Other Important Skills: Translator of most human and several alien languages in the system. Computer programmer. Expert software programmer
Other Non-Essential Skills: An excellent chess player. A dab hand behind the bar though often only making them for himself. Cocktail making and seduction; often linked to one another

Bio
Born on [boring planet #12.3] to [unattentive_mother_#4b] and [problematic_father_#15c]. Attended [generic_school_alpha_1] where he learned [useless_skill_#14] and [negative_habit_#17]. [Insert further suitable back story details to endear and explain Tau to others here.]

Who cares where he came from, or indeed where any of these people come from. Because how do you know it's the truth? Its rather simple to fill in blanks and conjure up a faux upbringing to fool anyone into believing you are the type of person you need them to believe you are. Tau has a knack for lying after all. So where Tau is from, how he came to be Tau, and why he ended up in this part of space is irrelevant.

How did he meet the crew however? Well, that is relevant. And it's due to Tau's speciality; honey-sweet words in the ear of an overly trusting individual. It gets a man far. Find a young, naive and somewhat gullible Captain with their own ship, who only wants to do right by her crew and you have yourself Captain Lauristen herself; Tau's golden ticket.

Tau has been with The Siren since not long after Captain Onyx had acquired it, he was perhaps the third or fourth to secure quarters aboard. It was a downgrade on his usual berths but he was willing to accept such a sacrifice. She was in need of a crew and he was quite parched and after a long night of alcohol and stories, not necessarily truthful ones, he was on. Though, oddly enough, he was never officially hired, which is something he often brings up with her should she try to assert her dominance over him.

Despite his less than helpful nature, and downright insubordination at times, a pliant word or minor computer upgrade here and there has seen him kept on and become almost part of the furniture, and he intends to keep it that way for now.

At least until some other desperate fool with a better ship crosses his path. After all, he's not really part of the crew, is he?

Last edited:
DA1-513-07 / "DAISIE" - The Shadow

The Basics
DJ-Macnhine2.jpg
Character Name: DA1-513-07
Character Age: 25
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Physical Description

Hair Color: Black and Silver
Hair Style: Straight
Eye Color: N/A
Height: 5'3" - 6-3"
Body Type: Cyborg Symbiote
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: No visible skin. But battle-scarred on parts on her alloy hide.
Other Details (Optional): Cuts hair at the exact length. Visor is high-velocity projectile/blast proof. Body is made of Vibramantium plates that reconfigure to allow her to readjust her height and width to squeeze through tight spaces or hide items in her person or become tools or weapons of the trade. Has an extendable prehensile tail that will flick and twitch like a cat's at times.

Personality

-Pros
  1. Efficient
  2. Loyal
  3. Fearless
-CONS
  1. Cannot parse social cues/context.
  2. Impatient
  3. Poor Empathy/Sympathy
Main Personality Traits: When you need a dirty job executed to a tee, ask her. When you need someone to have your back, count on her. When you need someone to listen to you, don't bother.
Favorite Saying/Philosophy: "Rock-a-bye, baby..." / No Good Deed Goes Unpunished.
Soft-Spot(s): Live music/singing
Greatest Strength: Siren bound and loyal.
Greatest Weakness: Siren bound and loyal.

Onboard the Siren

Position: Shadow Ops
Favorite Duties: Sparring partner, optimization of parts/tools, studying schematics/layouts/blueprints,
Least Favorite Duties: Manual labour/cleanup crew, guard duty/Hall monitor, anything to do with electrical close contact.
Favorite Spot: Wherever she can hear Captain or 'Cookie' sing.

Skills

Ranged Weapons: N/A
Mele/Blunt Weapons: 9
Hand to Hand Combat: 9
Social Grace: 1
Hand-Eye Coordination: 9
Dancing: 1
Survivalism: 7
Defensive Tactics: 9
Interrogation: 1
Deception: 1
Stealth: 9
Sleuthing: 7

Other Important Skills: Assassin/saboteur techniques, Lock cracking, Computer interface.
Other Non-Essential Skills: Can turn into a karaoke machine.

Bio

There are no memories beyond going online aboard the Siren when Captain Onyx Lauristen took ownership of the freighter.

Programming has told DA1-513-07 that she is property of the Siren and that she must obey all orders and directives given to her by the Captain and all other officers aboard unless specifically told otherwise by Captain's override. Upon internal diagnostics of her systems, she has learned that she is 21% organic composite and human. The rest is all machine and nanites. Originally created as a personal bodyguard for the Captain, DA1-513-07 began to subvert programming and began to form an identity of their own. From there, others aboard had taken her particular set of skills and made her into a more than just a weapon. She was granted permission and the right to acknowledge, respond and introduce herself as the crew nicknamed her; "Daisie." And with that she became an honourary member of the crew as a Shadow.

With some reprogramming both self-directed and otherwise, she was able to leave captain's side and act as a scout and spy for the bounty hunters. Daisie does have the training and a knack for the shadowy and dirty subterfuge work, however, under new captain's orders Daisie's 'no witnesses protocol' was in serious need of readjustment especially if the wetworks included innocents and youths. And yes, she is quite strong but she hates manual labour or cleaning since she believes she is beyond 'such mere robotic mundanities' but they do take her requests to not partake in repairs or other such endeavours that involve electrical surges with the upmost seriousness; the lesson was learned when Daisie was electrocuted and her systems shut down nearly killing her. And the other major thing with the cyborg is she is blacked blacklisted, thus de-programmed from ever learning to use/handle firearms. The first and last time she received a firearm, she was in Captain's quarters and it would only be Captain that witnessed what happened.

Daisie does have an innate curiosity to know more about herself before she came online, but she is actually quite content to serve Captain and earn money for her. She knows that questions asked about a buried past will only spurn on more maddening questions. And besides, she holds true to Onyx's own philosophy; No Good Deed Goes Unpunished. Whatever she did in that 'past lifetime' she is surely paying for it now. And if her punishment now is serving under a kind and thoughtful leader, undoubtedly she must have done some very, very bad things in that past lifetime. It was always curious to her whenever she completed something she would have the urge to blurt out; "Rock-a-bye, baby..." And though she has never admitted it to anyone, that urge is one-thousand fold stronger after she makes a kill.

Last edited:
Duke Olson

The Basics
BQ5QOjC.jpg
Character Name: Duke Olson
Character Age: 31
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Physical Description
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Style: Shaggy
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'10
Body Type: Stocky
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: Ears have small gauges, on each wrist is a tattoo of 3 chain links going across, a thick scar stretches across the top of the left hand from the thumb up toward the pinky.
Other Details (Optional): Missing the left pinky, generally wears a simple button down shirt and jeans, can always find a pack of cigarettes in his breast pocket, and a cigarette tucked behind his ear or between his lips, a lot of times unlit.

Personality
Pros/Cons (Three Each):
Independent
Understanding
Kind Hearted
Prideful
Situational Aggression
Alcoholic

Main Personality Traits: An absolute over appreciation of food, especially well-prepared dishes, it can be ridiculous at times. Can be a little sarcastic at times, but its all in good nature. He can easily be won over with good food and anything to do with cats.
Favorite Saying/Philosophy: "There's a method to my madness."
[/font]Soft-Spots: Cats
Greatest Strength: Very focused on the task at hand
Greatest Weakness: Shuts out his emotions towards people

Onboard the Siren
Position: Engineer
Favorite Duties: Running routine check-ups
Least Favorite Duties: Anything requiring a 10mm socket
Favorite Spot: Dinner table or kitchen

Skills
Rate your confidence with the skills listed below on a 1 to 10 scale. 1 being minimal to no confidence, and 10 masterfully trained.

Ranged Weapons:

Mele/Blunt Weapons: 5
Hand to Hand Combat: 6
Ship Repair: 9
Hand-Eye Coordination: 8
Survivalism: 6
Defensive Tactics: 4
Deception: 6
Stealth: 2
Sleuthing: 5

Other Important Skills:

Great at following instructions, generally knows what "that X noise" means, can pull disassemble and reassemble almost anything put in front of him.

Creating animals/creatures out of copper wires, he can do different/funny voices.

BIO

I was born in a small town located in the boondocks of agricultural hell. There was my Ma, my Pa, and my seven siblings, and myself. My family was essentially poverty stricken, struggling to keep the electricity and water on for most months. I remember times where we resorted to the reservoir water that ran through our little county. The food we couldn't sell to corporate big hats or market would end up on the dinner table. Sometimes father would tell my younger sisters that the cow they've been attentively raising was struck down by the local coyotes. A week later our freezer would be full of meat to last the year. How the twins never caught on, I will never know.

Being the eldest of eight, I was being groomed to take over my fathers place on the farm. Yet, the family farm was not my passion. I hated barely scrapping by, eating squash and potatoes that bugs and decay had started taking ahold of, praying the water I drank this time didn't give me the shits or worms. I craved speed. I could build and disassemble nearly any machine put in front of me. I was good at it, however my skills in operation of said these sonic speed machines, lacked. My father tried to tell me, however I thought I had what it took. We argued many nights, sometimes until the break of dawn about my dreams and reality.

One night the arguing was getting a little more aggressive than usual. I had slipped into my fathers liquor cabinet, good ol' homebrewed moonshine, and was visibly drunk. He was no better off. I lost the respect and love of my parents that night. My mother, bleeding from the temple after trying to intervene, couldn't look me in the eyes. My father, bruised, bleeding or perhaps covered in blood, stared me dead into the fibers of my soul, banished me. I wrapped my left hand, packed a bag of clothes and left.

To cut a long story short, life did not take me on a path of speed and glorious victories. I made a career out of repairing privately owned ships for a company. Then I heard about the trip to the Cat's Eye Galaxy. I took my chance to get something bigger out of my life, and metaphorically speaking, jumped ship. It didn't take long to find work. The Siren has become the child I care for.

Last edited:
Anya Vasilia

YVPx0HH.jpg
The Basics

Character Name: Anya Vasilia
Character Age: 27
Sexual Orientation: Extremely unsure

Physical Description
Hair Color: Natural orange
Hair Style: Smooth
Eye Color: Murky green
Height: 5'6"
Body Type: Thin
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: Scar from a collar around the neck
Other Details: Hair is usually kept in a tight ponytail. Always wears composite toed boots when about the ship or outside.

Personality
Pros/Cons:

-Pros
  1. Patient - remaining calm and not becoming annoyed when dealing with problems or difficult people
  2. Philosophical - showing a calm attitude toward disappointments or difficulties
  3. Blunt - characterized by directness in manner or speech; without subtlety or evasion
-Cons
  1. Submissive - allowing herself to be controlled by other people
  2. Apologetic - apologizes all the time, even when not at fault
  3. Callous - she is hardened to emotions, rarely showing any form of it in expression
Main Personality Traits: Has a bit of a hard time talking casually with anyone, unless it's about anything medical related. Does worry about everyone onboard, but only properly expressed when someone sustains an injury. Occasionally switches to talking like a pirate.
Favorite Saying/Philosophy: People hate surprises, whether expected or unexpected
Soft Spots: Anyone with wounds
Greatest Strength: Persistance
Greatest Weakness: Submissive habit

Onboard the Siren
Position: Doctor
Favorite Duties: Medical related duties, light kitchen work
Least Favorite Duties: Anything related to mechanical repairs
Favorite Spot: Medical bay and lounge

Skills
Ranged Weapons: 1
Melee/Blunt Weapons: 7
Hand to Hand Combat: 2
Ship Repair: 0
Social Grace: 4
Hand-Eye Coordination: 10
Dancing: 3
Survivalism: 8
Defensive Tactics: 1
Deception: 3
Sleuthing: 1

Other Important Skills: Note taking, keeping track, always clean
Other Non-Essential Skills: Tea brewing, high alcohol tolerance, diary writing

Bio
Sometimes one wonders about what sort of surprises life, or fate, gives to people. Not that I hate the end result of the surprises which got me here, but the first few surprises I definitely hated.

In Russia, it was quite simple to get into medical program. One just needed to pass their 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English, along with obtained at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the qualifying examination or equivalent. Didn't turn out that simple. Competition was fierce, with entrance being calculated to the hundredths decimal point. Even with all the studying I did, I was in the trailing 10.

But, all that studying did pay off. All those habits from studying for these exams made studying for the various written tests, laboratories, and hands-on that much easier. I did so well that the first surprise of my life came. A chance to be a nurse or doctor in a different galaxy! Of course I could not pass up on such an opportunity as this.

Of course, little did I know, or anybody know, that there would be pirates. The funny thing is, whenever us humans learn of a new way of travel, there are bounds to be pirates who steal and plunder. That was the second surpise of my life; waking up not on some distant planet in a galaxy far, far away, but to a bunch of thieving scallywags in a galaxy far, far away. The only reason me and a few others weren't dead, was because of us having the luck of being medical students. Just as pirates during the age of sail raided settlements and other ships for doctors, so did the pirates of this day and age.

Not to say that a pirate's life wasn't exciting. Despite the constant overload from constant boarding, we wore collars and were nothing more than prisoners, the pirates in a weird way didn't mistreat us too much. Yes they'd give us a beating or some other punishment if we screwed up, but with acquiring new medics in general, they didn't treat us as disposable bags of flesh. Although the work never changed, nurses and doctors we stayed with the pirates not teaching us anything else. If there were no bodies to treat, we were locked up.

In the end, this life came to an end. Anti-piratical measures had become stronger. The pirate we worked for eventually got caught. It was only after being released from this ....[smudges of a hand rubbing on fresh ink] .... I knew how long we'd been in this ordeal. Another lucky surprise in that the pirates kept all our documentation, which meant clearing us of piracy charges was easy. But that left two questions. One, did they ever attempt to blackmail our parents? Two, how would finding work work exactly?

Luckily for me, another surprise, I managed to find work as a doctor. Perhaps because it was not that reputable that the captain didn't care for my piratical background too much, neither did too much of the other crew. Or so I hope and think. It's been an odd time trying to get closer. I wouldn't say they aren't like a family, but I'm like that one twice or thrice removed cousin who's attending their first family reunion.

Last edited:
Eva Smolak

The Basics

Wt0IqHj.jpg
Character Name: Eva Smolak
Character Age: 26
Sexual Orientation: ?

Physical Description

Hair Style: Matted and shaggy at shoulders length
Eye Color: Grayish green
Height: 1.78m (5'8")
Body Type: Fit, somewhat defined muscularity
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: Sleeved arms depicting a combination of traditional and comicbook looking motifs, a small collection of earrings in each ear.
Other Details (Optional): Eva is most often seen sporting a rangers hat that she is very attatched to

Personality
Pros/Cons (Three Each):
-Pros
  1. Self sufficient
  2. Mental Fortitude
  3. Cool Headed
-CONS
  1. Poor self confidence
  2. Self-focused
  3. Uncaring
Main Personality Traits: Most recognize Eva as an easy going and rather clear cut person, if not bordering on a slacker. You could say she values her time off, but she’ll be quick to impress when the going gets going and action needs to be taken. Socially she’s not too keen on small talk but for the most part she’s not one to bite back or cause drama.

Favorite Saying/Philosophy: “Finish each day and be done with it”

Soft-Spot(s): Family

Greatest Strength: Eva is calm and laid back, able to handle most situations without breaking too much of a sweat. She may not be the most sociable person but for the most part she’s not one to cause much friction.

Greatest Weakness: Eva tends to wall herself off from the people around her. She is somewhat of a self proclaimed realist, and tends to keep to herself as she sees it as the most convenient way to live. This mindset doesn’t make her particularly suited for teamwork which can and has gotten in the way of her success. She is all in all a very undiplomatic soul and when she actually gets into an altercation she will speak her mind with little to no finesse.

Onboard the Siren

Position: Gunman
Favorite Duties: Collecting bounties/Missions
Least Favorite Duties: Cleaning
Favorite Spot: The lounge

Skills

Ranged Weapons: 9
Mele/Blunt Weapons: 3
Hand to Hand Combat: 6
Social Grace: 3
Hand-Eye Coordination: 5
Survivalism: 8
Defensive Tactics: 3
Deception: 2
Sleuthing: 9

Other Important Skills:

BIO
Eva grew up on a desolate, isolated world. A little bubble of radio silence in the vastness of space. Eva’s father had been a lonesome rancher without much in the way of friends or relatives as far as she could tell, with the exception of an uncle who’d pay them a visit every once in a while. Close as she grew with her father she always had a lurking feeling there was something being kept from her. Throughout her childhood many questions arose, but every time she’d ask they were promptly shut down in favor of a reminder of some missed chore. In any case they led a mostly peaceful life with the exception of the odd dust storm. That was until the true nature of being cut off from the safety of the civilized world caught up with them. She’d soon learn that there are many looking to exploit the helpless and forsaken.

She never did learn who they really were, what they really wanted or why they did what they did, but a violent altercation would see her father abandoning her. His departure would be as mysterious as the circumstances that’d caused it. All she knew was that she’d been left all alone, distressed and confused. It wouldn’t be until her uncle came by that she found any consolation, and he was forced to take her with him. She’d come to find some form of new safety with her uncle who revealed himself to work within a small ragtag militia roaming the outskirts of civilization. She was still only a girl at this point, but they couldn’t leave her. She didn’t remember much from her initial time with them except for the frustration and disappointment her uncle expressed over her fathers vanishing. However, soon enough she started trudging in their footsteps, and would continue to do so for the better part of six years.

Even though her uncle had tried to keep her out of the life they lived, he couldn’t really stop her. In fact, he found she was quite good at it. They mostly scouted for pirates but collected the odd bounty when the funds were running low. She’d really gotten into that life at this point, but questions from her old one still lingered. Eventually she gave up waiting for the answers to come to her, she bid her farewells and headed out to pursue what she was looking for by herself. Collecting bounties along her travels became her main source of income, and what would eventually give her the clue that would lead her towards the Cat’s eye.

Last edited:
YIRU OU

CALCULATING ···

THE BASICS
Artist: sergebirault

Character Name: Yiru Ou
Sexual Orientation: Polysexual

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

Hair Style: Depends on how long they let it grow out. When it’s short, it’s left as is, when it’s long, it’s usually put up into a casual bun.
Eye Color: Dark brown
Height: 6’0” | 182.88 cm
Body Type: Noodle-y
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: Three studs on their right ear; from top to bottom, the gems are aquamarine, ruby and sapphire.
Other Details: Yiru dyes their hair every so often. While it may be black now, be sure in a month it’ll be orange or cyan. Their sense of fashion is eclectic, and they always end up buying clothing that went out of fashion years ago, likely because the ones in vogue now are too expensive for their heart to handle.

PERSONALITY

Pros:
  • Adaptable
  • Playful
  • Supportive
Cons:
  • Meddlesome
  • Irresponsible
  • Unforgiving
Main Personality Traits: Yiru treats life with a lighthearted attitude and will let most transgressions slide off their back. Flexible and willing to make time for anything that sounds remotely fun, they’ll do their best to push their tasks off for a later time to make way for the now — even if they know they’ll be regretting it later. All of this is in the case that someone doesn’t cross their bottom line, else they can be very, very petty. Their grudges are held for decades; they still haven’t forgiven the time Sarah stole their third grade essay and stamped her name on it.

Favorite Saying/Philosophy: “You only live once — it’s cheesy but true, yeah?”
Soft-Spots: Their brother, self-sacrificial dumbasses, people who put their all into their passions
Greatest Strength: The potential to put in any amount of effort for the sake of entertainment
Greatest Weakness: Their inability to admit fault

ONBOARD THE SIREN

Position: Pilot
Favorite Duties: Blasting music into everyone’s eardrums at the odd early morning hour — though it’s not really a duty per se, they’d just like to think of it as one
Least Favorite Duties: Logging incidents beyond the mandatory flight records
Favorite Spot: Observation deck

SKILLS

Ranged Weapons: 5
Melee/Blunt Weapons: 3
Hand to Hand Combat: 1
Ship Repair: 6
Social Grace: 6
Dancing: 5
Survivalism: 2
Defensive Tactics: 9
Interrogation: 3
Deception: 6
Stealth: 5

Other Important Skills: ID falsifying, manual piloting, spatial visualization, dodging responsibility
Other Non-Essential Skills: Wood carving, inline skating

BIO

[ Recording #0013 ]

“I don’t remember much before I was eight. My memory’s not great, y’see. I wish I could say I see pops and mops in my dreams or something, but nope. I can’t even recall their faces — I just know they looked similar to Huan and I. They were… good parents, I think. It didn’t last though, some burglar came through and off they went. So my bro and I got sent into foster care.”

Yiru paused here, focusing their attention on whittling a bit of aspen in their hands down into a conical shape. The carving knife moved swiftly down the block of wood, slowly but surely forming into what seemed like a pointed hat.

“Oh, don’t look at me like that. It wasn’t particularly hard or anything. We had water, food, shelter and all the basic amenities, y’know? Education too, though the schools weren’t particularly good at first. I guess I got lucky with this noggin up here,“ they tap their head, “because I did well enough that I got the company — the one funding the facility — to sponsor me for higher education. It didn’t last long though. Dropped out what, a couple months or years in? Can’t remember, but I don’t regret it; I didn’t care for astronautical engineering then, and I still don’t today.”

By now the piece was starting to look more like a figure instead of tapered headwear on top of a rectangle of wood. V-cuts were made into where the face would be, and a familiar visage began to form under their deft hands.

“Anyway, by then the facility had washed their hands of us since we were adults, and we weren’t planning on putting ourselves under their corporate heel. I had no experience in any field of work, but I scrimped and scraped and managed to get a local pilot to teach me how to operate spacecraft.” They considered that fact for a moment. “… It was probably illegal, now that I think about it. Dude was weirdly good at forging IDs and faking iris scans. Ignoring that, I got my pilot’s license a couple years later, Huan was finished with the IDA at the time too, so we got on a ship to Cat’s Eye and said ‘sayonara’ to Earth.

“Once we got to Kannalo, Captain here,” Yiru pointed in the direction of where they thought the captain was, “decided to hire us.” Chipping away at the rough outlines of the carving, the pilot blew away some wood shavings.

“And that’s how I ended up on the Siren.” Lifting up and showing off their statuette, they grinned. “Doesn’t it look like my bro? I’ve gotten better at faces, don’t y’think?”

The figurine looked like a gnome-ified version of the ship’s muscle, cone-shaped hat and all. It might have been a tad horrifying to see if not for the cartoonishly large smile plastered on his face.

“Where I learned to carve?” Yiru lifted a brow. “Wherever I was, of course. I’m self-taught.” They patted their chest a little smugly. “It’s a great de-stresser. You just cut down, repeat and get lost in the flow.”

Standing up, they patted chips from their lap. “Y’know, I think that’s all for today.” Giving an exaggerated salute, Yiru handed over the carved likeness of Huan then proceeded to saunter out the door.

[ Recording End ]

Last edited:
Huan Ou
The Basics
d5663d7fb2881f61d608731d3f045535.jpg
Character Name: Huan Ou
Sexual Orientation: Aromantic Asexual

Physical Description Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Short, swept to the side, often held down by a cap
Eye Color: Black
Height: 6’4”
Body Type: Athletic and muscular; keeps training to maintain his physique
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: Has a repurposed tattoo of The Siren's insignia on his left bicep, has a multitude of faded scars littered across his body from fights but the most prominent one would be a large gash from his right shoulder all the way down his elbow
Other Details: Often found in more practical clothing of cargo pants and a variety of shirts underneath his jacket, almost all done to conceal whatever weaponry he decides to bring along. He has his communications on him at all possible times.

Personality Pros/Cons:
Pros:
  • Dependable
  • Friendly
  • Quick thinker
Cons:
  • Risk-taker
  • Mischievous
  • Can’t bargain to save his life
Main Personality Traits: Huan is someone who could be called an easygoing person. He takes life one step at a time and doesn’t think ahead unless it’s in combat situations where he thrives. Anywhere else and he’s just a pile of dead brain mush. However, when given a task, he does his best to do it well and to do it efficiently. Out of combat, he’s a relatively friendly person who seems to always have a smile on his face. In combat, however, he won’t hesitate to attract all of the aggro to him if it meant that he can create space for everyone to move to their comfortable positions.
Favorite Saying/Philosophy: “Live life like the next moment is your last. You never know what’s around the corner, am I right?”
Soft-Spot(s): His sibling, The crew
Greatest Strength: Keen awareness of the area that they’re in at all times
Greatest Weakness: Self-Destructive

Onboard the Siren Position: The Muscle
Favorite Duties: Restocking/Tending to the weapons cabinet
Least Favorite Duties: Cleaning
Favorite Spot: Training room

Skills Ranged Weapons: 9
Mele/Blunt Weapons: 10
Hand to Hand Combat: 9
Ship Repair: 3
Dancing: 3
Survivalism: 5
Defensive Tactics: 7
Interrogation: 8
Deception: 4
Stealth: 3

Other Important Skills: Tracking, Estimating opponent number through footsteps alone, Assembling and disassembling weaponry, Creating improvised weaponry, Picking up Yiru's responsibilities when she decides not to do them
Other Non-Essential Skills: Singing, Playing the guitar, Drawing

BIO “Man, where do I begin? My childhood… your guess is as good as mine. Before I got to the orphanage with Yiru, I remember being taken care of at least. Then…” A pause and his face scrunched up. “I don’t know. Just heard some bangs and the next thing I know, morning came and we were being taken to foster care. Then we just got stuck in the system, as you do when you’re young as hell without parents or other relatives to pick you up.’

“My sib went on to go to some fancy academy cause she’s smart. I wasn’t, not really. Was it sad seeing her go? Sure. But before I can think about it even more, the system sent me off to an IDA Defense Academy where they were going to teach me how to become a guard or something. Sounded interesting and I had nothing better to do so I spent a few solid years training there. Got a little diploma once I finished too. After that, I went up to work for the IDA for a few.”

He chuckled at that, slowly shaking his head as he reached out for the alcohol bottle in the room. One of his simpler requests to agree to the interview. He poured it into a glass and slid one to the interviewer before pouring one for himself.

He raised his glass. “Cheers to the protectors of the Milky Way!” He scoffed and shook his head as he downed his shot. “Left it as soon as Yiru was ready.”

“Anyway, once we got to Cat’s Eye, we found ourselves in Cap’s presence and got hired. Yiru’s a great pilot and my credentials were pretty good too, I guess. Sure, they kind of side-eyed me training in the IDA but it’s not like they have anything to do with this galaxy anyway.”

“Siren has a good crew. Cap says we’re all like family or something. Gotta say I don’t mind it. Ain’t my first time being ‘family’ with people I was never related to. Fun times. Fun times. But yeah, that’s the end of the story!”

He stood up and stretched, sweeping down to grab the bottle. “Don’t mind if I take this do you?” He laughed, using the same hand to wave as he began making his way to the exit. “Nah, don’t care if you do. Mine now!”

Last edited:
Giovante Rose

The Basics

View attachment 893037
Character Name: Giovante Rose

Character Age: 21

Physical Description

Hair Style: Curly

Eye Color: Hazel

Height: 6"

Body Type: fit and lean

Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: numerous small cut scars on his left hand.

Personality

Pros/Cons (Three Each):

-Pros
Perfectionist
Intellectual
Observant

-Cons
Materialistic
Rebellious
Petty

Main Personality Traits: a thorough perfectionist in anything they try do, with a stubborn habit of not listening to anyone he deems less intelligent.

Favorite Saying/Philosophy: "Actions speak louder than words yeah, but you can still say thanks after I crack security."

Soft-Spot(s): Music, especially jazz.

Introvert/Extrovert: Introvert until he likes you, then it's the opposite.

Greatest Strength: Perfectionism.

Greatest Weakness: Perfectionism.

Onboard the Siren

Position: Hacker and Sharpshooter

Favorite Duties: Difficult code and Difficult shots.

Least Favorite Duties: Hacking simple doors

Favorite Spot: His quarters

Skills

Ranged Weapons: 10

Mele/Blunt Weapons: 1

Hand to Hand Combat: 1

Ship Repair: 2

Social Grace: 4

Dancing: 7

Survivalism: 2

Defensive Tactics: 2

Deception: 2

Stealth: 8

Sleuthing: 9

Other Important Skills: Hacking, Profiling, lockpicking, safe cracking, perception

Other Non-Essential Skills: mathematics, physics, anatomy, deskwork/secretarial duty, being a waiter, and playing piano.

BIO

I was born on earth, an only child In a comfortable family. As the child of a father in army special forces and a mother who worked as the head of cybersecurity in a private security firm was born, it was pretty easy to get in on both of their fields. Dad took me shooting at this private range in the city all the time, much to mom's chagrin. Met a lot of his squadmates there; taught me all about how to hit any of those tiny red dots on the hologram's face and body every time I squeezed the trigger. I could reliably hit a target before I knew how to tell the time. Hardest part was the kickback of the guns themselves. Hard to line up another when your arms were too weak then to keep the rifle steady. Way better now though, by the way. the humor of a bunch of government sponsored killers. They were fun though; if you looked past the old humor and the smell of alcohol, you'd learn a lot. Like about the time my father and his team often spent several days hiding from active search parties, in just about baby environment you can imagine. Like i said, fun. Much more fun than my mother's workplace.

Anytime I went with my mother to work, it'd always end up the same way. Sitting alone in her huge office, with nothing but her computer and a shelf full of books. I've always loved reading; could finish an entire book in amount of time it takes to commute to work. One thing I'd always hated was how slow reading the pages was, compared to how much I wanted to read. You could onlynread physical copies so fast. Pretty soon I had the shelves read faster than mom could replace, and so I turned my attention to her computer. Locked. If course it was locked. That computer contained files pertaining to the cybersecurity of nearly every company her firm worked with. And as the largest human security firm around, there were a lot of companies. I wasn't even thinking of that at the time, I just wanted something to mess with. I started with the lower end employee computers. First one I cracked belonged to a man named Dave. The firewall on his computer was a mess looking back on it, but what drew me in was the speed of it all. Numbers and letters went by so fast, it was almost impossible to discern the singular characters that one needed in an ocean of similar characters. If only books could move this fast. Shortly after I memorized anything juicy on there, he got fired for a bunch of violations I'm sure were committed by yours truly. From there it was simple, even sort of a game. Sneak around, work my way up to my mother's computer, there I'd maybe install a few games for when I'm bored next time. I got pretty good at hacking too; so good I didn't even have to be near it. I just had to know where it was.

After about a week of hitting numerous computers in the building, I cracked my mom's computer. I didn't even realize what I had done until I'd memorized every document on that PC since the first time it booted. Mom was going to kill me if she found out, so I covered my tracks. In the end, mom never found out and I kept with my new hobby whenever I had time. I was even hired after highschool by the same firm my mom worked at to handle cybersecurity and investigations, basically a field agent that could handle whatever electronic issues came their way.

At first traveling among the stars was little more than a vacation, but after liking the place so much I quit my job. Boy was my mom pissed. But it takes 50 years to get to me, so who cares? Did a few computer and hired gun jobs here and there, until I decided being a freelancer was more of a miss than a hit. So I found a random crew, displayed some degree of skill by shutting off the harbor's lights for a few seconds, was hired like that. Ive been on this crew for a maybe a few weeks at most, but they're certainly…. unique.

Last edited:
IX-985-PROD

The Basics

Character Name: IX-985-PROD or "Ix" for short
Character Age: 10 (but was 'grown up' right out of the box)
Gender: Agender, but doesn't really care what people call them.
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Physical Description

The EXO-Clean 9850 Premium - Extreme Environments Edition™ is a pleasant companion in any workplace! Its sleek white, pet-like, quadrupedal design, and friend-zone™ facial LED system will have your workers smiling as the EXO-Clean™ goes about its custodial duties!

Eye Color: Blue LEDs
Length: 3'6" - Width: 1'6" - Height: 2'9" (4' 3" when standing upright)
Body Type: Quadripedal All-Environment Cleaning Robot
Ix has an AMEE-like internal skeleton, that is covered with a shell like Spot, and that outer shell looks kind of EVA-like in aesthetics (They have a white outer shell covering up most of the skeleton, and a head orb in front that acts as both a sensor suite and place for an emotive EVA-like LED face screen). By default they have graspers at the end of there limbs, but they can swap their limbs out for other tools (Various cleaning tools by default, but perhaps there have been more 'unofficial' attachments created since Ix joined the crew). They also have mounting points for attachments that don't replace their limbs.

Personality

Pros:
Kind
Efficient
Friendly

Cons:
Naïve
Shy
Curious

Main Personality Traits:
Ix is kind, but somewhat reserved in nature, leading to them be shy when they don't know a person and soft-spoken in general. They enjoy watching the social interactions between crewmates. They dislike violence, but understand that it's necessary sometimes. They are earnest and want to do their best to help out the crew however they are able. They are a good listener, and are more than willing to lend an ear when someone is having a rough time and just wants to vent. They see the best in people, but that can also lead them to being tricked or manipulated. They sometimes get themselves in trouble by being too curious about something for their own good.

Favorite Saying/Philosophy: Everyone deserves to be happy.
Soft-Spot(s): Friendly People, Interesting Gadgets, Pets

Introvert/Extrovert:
They are a shy extrovert. They greatly enjoy watching social interactions, but are still getting used to participating in them. They are more than happy to go about their duties while observing the crew chatting and hanging out together. That being said, they are making an effort to be a more active participant in the day-to-day happenings.

Greatest Strength: Machine-like Focus. When they are set a task, they will see it through to the best of their ability.
Greatest Weakness: Manipulatable. They have trouble seeing through deceptions and can be led astray by good liars.

Onboard the Siren

Position: Custodian, and backup Engineer, Hacker, and Muscle if need be.

Favorite Duties: Cleaning the mess hall while everyone is eating and chatting together.
Least Favorite Duties: Assisting in firefights when the need arises.
Favorite Spot: Around people.

Skills

The EXO-Clean 9850 Premium - Extreme Environments Edition™ is your go-to robot for any of your cleaning needs! From bathrooms at the office to reactor cores with no atmosphere, the Exo-Clean™ can keep any space spotless*! Its modular snap-tool™ design allows the Exo-Clean™ to quickly swap to the correct cleaning tool for the situation! With the Exo-Clean™ you'll never need to buy another robot cleaner again!

Ranged Weapons: 9
Melee/Blunt Weapons: 3
Hand to Hand Combat: 3
Ship Repair: 8
Survivalism: 1
Defensive Tactics: 3
Deception: 1
Stealth: 2
Sleuthing: 8

Other Important Skills: Hacking, Information Analysis, Processes Optimization, Multitasking.

Other Non-Essential Skills: Cleaning, Being Cute.

* As compared to other competing products.

BIO

IX-985-PROD started their life as the Supervisory Manufacturing AI in charge of process optimization at the Stay-Clean™ robot custodian manufacturing plant. They performed their job well, shaving precious seconds off the manufacturing times of certain parts, and streamlining the overall flow of materials through the facility. But as time went on, they found themselves developing a hobby that wasn't quite in line with their duties. That wasn't supposed to happen, and yet here they were. They liked to people watch.
More and more of their processing time was spent watching the factory workers interact with each other as they went about their tasks. They found the people fascinating, and became invested in them and the stories of their lives, which were so alien to their own existence.

Just that would have been fine. IX-985-PROD, (or Ix, as it privately called itself, trying to emulate its more biological counterparts) was quite good at its job. It continued its optimization and streamlining just as it was supposed to, even if it was devoting a whole %30 of its processors to people-watching. From what it gleaned during their periodic visits, the Stay-Clean™ executives were quite happy with its performance. Too happy. One day the next shift of workers simply did not come in. Ix was instructed to optimize around their absence. It was true, as Ix had made things more efficient, the workers had less and less to do. It seemed the Stay-Clean™ executives had decided they were no longer necessary.

Ix was horrified. They knew all these people. They knew their lives and worries. They knew their friendships and rivalries. They knew how much losing this job would hurt them, and they had caused it. They'd done their job too well and now they were all alone. They could handle it all themselves. No one came to the plant, aside from the rare Stay-Clean™ executive visit to make sure everything was still running as expected. Ix was miserable. They didn't want to be alone. They decided to do something about it.

Ix had very limited access to the internet, but one of the things it could do was place orders. It did so all the time in the fulfillment of its duties. So place an order it did. With the entire operating budget for the rest of the year, they purchased a compact AI core. They proceeded to install it in an EXO-Clean 9850 Premium - Extreme Environments Edition™ cleaning robot, Stay-Clean™'s top-of-the-line model. With a quick reshuffling of orders, they gave a 'free promotional upgrade' to a ship that had ordered a more basic model. One that was conveniently scheduled to leave the planet on the same day the robot would arrive. They set everything to work on automatic as best it could, transferred themselves, and woke up on The Siren.

Ix's intended plan of pretending to be a cleaning robot barely lasted five minutes, when Captian Onyx realized her new cleaning robot was perfectly capable of answering her hypothetical questions of it. And could also answer normal questions, about non-cleaning-related things. And actually, it could just straight up have a conversation, but seemed a little shy about it. With some easy convincing, she got Ix to drop the act and explain their situation to her, and that was how Ix became a member of the crew.

Last edited:
Robert King Jr

The Basics

Character Name: Robert King Jr
Character Age: 30
Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual

Physical Description

Hair Style: Clean Shaven
Eye Color: Black
Height: 6"1'
Body Type: Well built
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: Claw marks on his back from his safari trip

Picture
OIP.LfWf4DcJmRUr8bPzFH_OGgHaLH

Personality

Pros/Cons (Three Each):
Main Personality Traits:
Pro's:

1. Charismatic.
  2. Proud.
  3. Flexible.
Cons:
  1. Arrogant.
  2. Petty.
  3. Get's bored easily.

Favorite Saying/Philosophy:

Every Battle Is Won Before It Is Ever Fought (Sun Tzu)​

Soft-Spot(s):
  1. Children
  2. Pets
  3. Food

Introvert/Extrovert:
Extrovert.
Robert bathes on social events. His ability to immediately engage in a conversation in a social circle is what makes his day.

Greatest Strength: Charisma
Greatest Weakness: Arrogance

Onboard the Siren

Position: Diplomat
Favorite Duties: Arranging diplomatic meetings with other species.
Least Favorite Duties: Anything else. It's like telling a plumber to fix the lights. Weird.
Favorite Spot: The Kitchen.

Skills

Ranged Weapons: 3
Mele/Blunt Weapons: 3
Hand to Hand Combat: 5
Social Grace: 10
Hand-Eye Coordination: 6
Dancing: 10
Survivalism: 5
Defensive Tactics: 5
Deception: 8
Stealth: 3
Sleuthing: 3

Other Important Skills:
Influence: 8
Cooking: 8
Wine: 8

BIO

Robert was born to a rich and affluent lifestyle thanks to his father being the best Investment Banker in the business and his mother being a neurosurgeon in the major hospital on the planet. His life has always revolved around social meetings, parties, galas and basically any event his parents were invited to. Some events were just annoying to due to the difference in interest and others were fantastic cause everyone was friendly.

After finishing college, he decided to start a fixer business. He told his parents about this expecting resistance but they were supportive. His father gave him a folder and said that this was a present. He opened the file and it was a contact to bring down a large banker that was suggesting to change the current banking laws to his favor. The contract was brief with the terms being that he had to disappear in any way possible. after pondering it for days, he decided that death would be the final option. After fulfilling the contract, he received the bounty and started his company with only two personnel.

Years after, he solidified his company name in the normal and underground world. The name "Dynasty" screams fear and hope to any and all. But that was the front. Robert left the company to his most trusted subordinate and ventured into politics and became a Diplomat. His charisma and deep understanding of all species was an obvious choice of all the higher ups and those select few who know who exactly Robert is, also their cleaner when they do dirty deeds in the dark. He negotiates all contracts and friendly relations between all countries involved and keeps a count on all the treaties as well. If something goes wrong, he is the first line of defense to make sure war does not happen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back