• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I'm building an OOC and the main story board today to get this show on the road soon! I'm so excited at the enthusiasm we've had for people joining.

Ah alright, so maybe not pilot then, don't want too many cooks you know. Might go for a robotics expert of some kind instead?

That will be super exciting! Feel free to use the new OOC chat, everyone! It's posted at the bottom of the intro post here now. Right under the character sheet.

I was just making sure, because apparently you can use that pallet thing to chance color instead of having to do complicated coding XD

I was just making sure, because apparently you can use that pallet thing to chance color instead of having to do complicated coding XD

I've noticed a lot of the coding on here is a lot easier. Especially with colors and fonts. I love being able to just type in the font name without having to pull the code for each and everyone kind I want to use in a post.

Yes, unfortunately, at this time, we are not accepting anymore crewmates. If you're interested in leaving a character sheet with me or Burning_Heart Burning_Heart , then we will let you know if more roles open up in the future!

I'm sorry.

no need to apologize. I was simply late. If anything changes, I'll be happy to join in if a slot opens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back