• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Primrose's first kick connected flush, lashing against Tachi's thigh with the dreadful clap of metal bludgeoning flesh. Not a covering over metal, actual full meat, to the usual shock and awe of observers and opponents alike. "Oh come on I already have trouble getting fights booked from here!" the japanese fighter mouthed as he took a slight skip back out of range, stopping for a moment to rapidly rub his leg with an overblown grimace before standing tall into something vaguely like a stance. Could've been worse. Dodging or fully blocking the attack from his semi-squatting position would've taken some real effort so instead Tatsuya had braced, making sure to stabilize the leg and hardening his muscles, projecting the solid thigh rather than risk taking the blow on the back of the knee.

"And you! If you make this a thing I'mma find you! I am not gonna be that guy fighting in some karaoke bar in the middle of the day!", he screamed as Her Majesty, Princess Iris Eden Maribelle Weschler the Third of Kenner IV, finally got her wish and the sleazy bunch he'd been stuck with vacated the premises screaming in terror. Well, upside, he wasn't stuck with them anymore. Now he just had to deal with an angry...cyborg? Android? Eh it didn't matter but at least she wasn't using her sword so small favors. "Can't we just go look for that Babycorn Hut now? Or stay here now that you got the room if they haven't called the cops?", he proposed in as conciliatory a tone as he could muster to both the meido and her apparent master. Man, he got away from Shinkyoto just to run into this shit here.

Well, now he had some distance between them so defense should be easier, or as easy as it was gonna get in a not all that big room. Noticing Primrose's southpaw stance, right side forward, he turned to lead with his left to create effectively mirrored stances. Typically termed a closed guard engagement, the lead sides occupying the same path naturally disrupts the fastest, most direct weapons typically employed and takes specific strategies to work around. And while he typically worked southpaw himself, closed guard was Tachi's usual business. So now he stood at enough distance to see his opponent coming, in a stance that took away common angles of attack and with an idea of what his opponent wanted to accomplish. "For everyone's sake we really should stop here. No harm no foul?".

Ennuis Ennuis Aloha Loha Aloha Loha

Last edited:
James P. Kobayashi
Stardate 0283
Bridge and Loading ramp, Chataan, Kamarin Space Station
Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Crumbli Crumbli AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0 Teh Frixz Teh Frixz

Sighing in defeat as he knew he cannot get away anymore from looking like a girl again. James had to think of something, a totally valid excuse for him to not cross dress, one that could slip from Delphine herself. The it occurred to him that he had something to do that the Captain told him, The Refueling process.

"Ah.... right... I just remembered!" He said as he stood up, brushing his hair with his human looking cybernetic hands after Delphine rubbed his scalp.

"I Suppose we can check on the Refueling process for a bit. I-I Mean all of us has to check on their ship a few often, right?" He said as he feigned a smile. He was obviously not game for cross dressing despite of his physicality showing him being able to look like a young women in those Earth shows from a Far Eastern Country.

"W-We can go around later if you guys want but its the Captain's word after all... right?" With every word he was slowly stepping towards the back of the ship, about ready to bolt it to oversee the process as well trying to avoid being dragged around by the girls and force him to cross dress as one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back