• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
tarsel looked back at emmett, considering what he said about doing the warp drive operator a "solid" he didn't exactly understand what giving the howard a rock would do but mention of him being able to use his weaponry brought a slight smile to the netens face...if he had a mouth that is..and it wasn't covered by a helmet "sounds like a amusing time let us go crush some..." he stopped at that his language lacked a word for skull regardless he followed emmett unfortunately he was far slower then the humanoid losing him quickly, tasel quickly got emmetts location after he pinged it though making a b line through the slums to that location, turns out it wasn't that hard most people moved out of his way which was helpful, eventually getting to the sublevels of the dock witch emmett had apparently been not that it was exactly easy the small corridors and passages made it difficult for the large neten to navigate rounding the corner, he was two cyborgs a small child attempting to destroy a chair, howard and someone else on a seat he slowly removed his massive weapon from its holster pointing it in the direction of the cyborgs "if you wouldn't mind ill be taking that human you have and if you do mind then i will turn you into a mash of metal and organics your choice" of course tasel was hoping to be able to simple shred them while he would do it immediately, he had been told that shotting first tends to lead to less customers, as annoying as that is

interactions emmett Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n mentions: howard Sludge Sludge

Last edited:
Irena Reynolds, Chattaan

"Wait... Towel."
Irena stopped herself, standing in the middle of the doorframe leading out onto the station. Indeed, as dully noted, a still-wet towel hung over her right shoulder, a fact she had overlooked up until now. With a slight muttering under the breath, she turned her heel and in the same moment stopped again, for the ship's intercom boomed in with another transmission. Judging by voice and its tone alone, it couldn't have been anyone other than the local drug dispenser and quickly, an offer was established. One not easily refused.

Slowly but surely, Irena made her way towards the bridge, occasionally yawning on the way. As she had arrived, three others have already made themselves present in the room. The doctor and James, who was personally invited, plus a newer crew addition, up in the vents apparently. She offered the entire room a single nod, letting any ongoing conversation fizzle out before chiming in herself.
"G'morning. Not to insinuate that my numbers are in the red, but they totally are. Thought I'd pick up on Del's offer, convenience'n'all. That still good, right?"
Before she could let out another word, something hit her again.

"I also have a towel, if anyone... needs it."

Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Teh Frixz Teh Frixz Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach Crumbli Crumbli

Last edited:
Corvus watched as a young boy with Emmets com signature ran out of view of his drone, and let the screen fade away as he reached the cutoff of his video feed. He reached up and grabbed the drone out of the air, before heading deeper into the jungle of iron boxes. He could hear grunting and various sounds of pain coming from up ahead, and so wasn't surprised to see a fight about to begin in front of him. The presumed shifted Emmet was threatening one with a Iron rod of some kind, while the other walked towards Howard. Not one for major confrontation, he slid behind a convenient container and pulled out his pistol from the holster under his jacket. He carefully aimed at the man not being attacked, and fired a warning shot right underneath the mans favorite toy.

"I'd suggest backing off, whatever's going on could be a big misunderstanding, or a major mistake on your part. I honestly don't want to kill a man by having him bleed out from the thighs, and I'm not especially good at this sort of thing. My next warning shot could end up not being just that."
Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n Sludge Sludge

Delphine 'Whisper' Ursa
Stardate 0283
Bridge, Chataan, Kamarin Space Station
Mentions: Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0 Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Teh Frixz Teh Frixz

Delphine feels a bump in the wall she found herself rested upon but thinks little of it until the loud hissing of her nickname escapes the vent above her. She quickly throws herself from the wall and turns around to stare at the grating. She takes a few paces back in surprise from the noise and waits for whatever was inside to speak again or reveal itself. To her knowledge, she'd taken a normal dose and even still it didn't cause hallucinations. Whatever hides in the vents is very much real and knew her name. She takes a step closer before Chert announces herself. With a laugh of relief she calls out to the nomad in the vents, "You crazy bitch, get out here!"

Delphine catches the grate as it's shoved off the wall with a hand, placing it on the floor and offering another four to help catch Chert as she slides her way out of the vent. She looks over to Adrian to acknowledge his existence before looking back at Chert. "Hey doctor. Yeah I was. We're going into the city to get stuff and stuff, y'know? Get a load of this girl though. I love her. She's so fucking crazy. Have I told you that before?" She wraps an arm around one of the girl's wrists before looking back at the doctor with sparkling eyes. She then spots the target she wanted most. James Kobayashi, the man who could pass for a woman. The perfect person to earn a quick tik.

She points a free hand over to him with a wicked smile. "James I'm so glad you're here. Like you really don't understand how happy I am to see you today. It's felt like ages since I saw. It's been a full some time since I saw you. Since we landed even. Feels like forever. Anyway, we're going into the city and I need this trip to be a girls trip and right now you're sort of, how do I put this?" She pauses with her free hand gesturing to all of him. "You're a boy. So can you do that thing where you go and look like a girl for me? That'd be great. Thanks."

She finishes helping Chert and looks to Irena with a smile. "We're still good to go but just the," She pauses to count each of the members with all six of her hands turning inwards to point at herself last. "Just the five of us. I don't know what the entry cost is and I don't really want to spend all of our tiks on entry if we can help it. Plus, when we're in I need to find the bank and set up halfway accounts for us here. I'll just use the two account routine. One personal for anything less savoury and one holding account for official deals. We pick up the tiks, we move them to our actual accounts when we leave, like we were never here. Sound good? Great!" She throws her hands up looking around at everyone before rubbing at her eyes and making her way closer to the door. "Any questions?"

Last edited:
Chert raises a hand immediately and without waiting to be called on, begins speaking loudly.

“What be halfway account, how we get tik, how Chert carry tik, Chert don’t want to void walk so you pay for Chert, what station is ship at, Is James boy, and Delph take Cherts box she leave in Delph room?”

She drops her hand, grating the the metal of her jaw against each other to produce a small click, like she was adding a definite period to the end of her sentence. This new crew was a far cry from the last one, a group of as far as she could tell,
settlers looking for a planet to colonize. Hopefully that group knew more about living planet side than they knew about ship maintenance because the last run with them Chert nearly died holding the life support systems in place manually when they exited the Hyperlane. She took a loss to break her contract but stole some heirlooms the group was storing that made up for it.

But now, this crew was savvy. Except the engineering which was being done with little no sense. The ship was sterile, clean, it needed life and usage. Chert had already started farming carbon in different locations but there was still so much potential being wasted. But the Chattan made up for piss poor engineering with a lively crew. The one called Delphine already had spent raucous nights with Chert, giggling while Chert ranted at hallucinations. The doctor just threw her off completely because of the mind swap thing and because she’d never known a doctor not to complain about the generally patchwork condition of her augments. James she was already irritated with and now just confused by. Their brands of engineering didn’t mix well and Irena. Irena was holding a particularly soft looking towel that Chert wanted.

Without much ceremony, Chert put a hand on the towel and with the other gave the ‘gimme’ gesture, tugging slightly. “Chert take, Chert want”

Crumbli Crumbli Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0

KLAUS

Walking slowly through one of the many corridors of the Chattaan Klaus heard another announcement. This time it was the lady with multiple arms. An interesting individual. Klaus wanted to know more about her. And her race particularly. I could swing by the bridge on my trip through the ship. He thought for himself as he turned around heading to the bridge. Although he wasn't really sure with the way to the bridge he eventually managed to get there. As the door opened with a distinctive click, the room revealed itself.
There was the Lady with multiple arms. Delphine, yes ... standing in front of him while pointing at Kobayashi talking about some weird cross dress stuff. She was obviously on Glass but Klaus didn't really mind. There was the Doc standing by Hmmm, what's Adrian doing here. Then he noticed another two humans. There was the Police girl Irena! talking with the Scrapper about what appeared to be a towel on her shoulder. Klaus wasn't really familiar with her, because she was one of the newer additions to the Chattaans crew.
He stood in the door frame for a second and then, for some reason unknown to him, raised his right hand. ,,Hello everyone. What's going on in here?"

Crumbli Crumbli Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0 Teh Frixz Teh Frixz

Last edited:
Irena Reynolds, Chattaan

Irena slowly nodded along as Delphine explained the situation, taking a very short time to pity James inside her head, although smirking about it under the shadow of her hand. As Del finished up her speech, the defunct police officer made sure to express the results of her "in-depth investigation," information integral towards calculating the amount of people tenable to enter the city on the ship's apparent shared budget.
"Entry's eighteen thousand. Pretty wild if you ask me."
She shrugged, stretching her arms as some more questions were asked. A few seconds later, Chert was upon her, tugging at the towel hung over her shoulder. With a raised eyebrow and nervous smile, Irena took a step back, letting the towel slide off, held in Chert's grasp. Moving her open palms up in front of her shoulders in a confused gesture of submission, she stuttered out a sentence and moved a bit more back still, for the sake of personal space.
"O-oh, geez, okay. It's still a bit wet... but alright."
In the meanwhile, the crew's cat-member made its way to the Bridge, Irena throwing a slight nod its way. Turning towards the door out, she stayed in her spot for until the group decided to move out, potentially following along if so.

Crumbli Crumbli Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach Foxhound Foxhound Teh Frixz Teh Frixz Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Last edited:

Docks sub-level
Gideon is sitting on the chair the middle of the room, drug briefcase on table in front of him. He is under Petroshka Petroshka 's reigns atm
Cyborg A is standing at the entrance
Cyborg B is advancing towards Howard

Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n Emmet is sprinting towards the middle of the room
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Tarsel pointing gun at Cyborg A
Royalblue127 Royalblue127 Shot a warning shot at the floor below Gideon
Petroshka Petroshka Raura hiding behind a corner

Emmet began sprinting toward the middle of the room, aiming for the demolished metal chair sitting in the middle of the room, not far from where a strange man sat with briefcase in hand.

Cyborg (B) stopped his advance towards Howard and turned towards the intruder. The metal bar that had been thrown at him didn't do any physical damage, but inside, Stefano was boiling with rage. This weakling pale fleshwalker challenging him? The embodiment of strength? The Stefano brothers did not give up their bodies so that they could be looked down upon!

The cyborg leaned forward, spreading his large arms wide and expecting a tackle from the running man. This stance left him very immobile.

Tarsel slowly removed his massive weapon from its holster pointing it in the direction of the cyborgs "if you wouldn't mind ill be taking that human you have and if you do mind then i will turn you into a mash of metal and organics your choice"

Cyborg (A) stared at the metal giant that walked into the space. The confident facade broke for a second in the face of a taller and wider body than his own. Then, almost immediattely the cyborg's eyes sparked with resolve. At last he was getting a chance to snap the neck of something that is not a feeble flesh walker, he thought arrogantly.

The cyborg flung his black overcoat towards the stranger's massive weapon, shielding himself from the eyes of the monstriocity that was it's wielder. This brief moment was enough for the thug's metal legs to discharge a shattering impulse into the ground as they proppeled him forward, into the air, his arm gliding forward with the force of a railgun. The fist cut the air aiming towards the enemy in front of the veil.

Corvus slid behind a convenient container and pulled out his pistol from the holster under his jacket. He carefully aimed at the man not being attacked, and fired a warning shot right underneath the mans favorite toy. "I'd suggest backing off, whatever's going on could be a big misunderstanding, or a major mistake on your part. I honestly don't want to kill a man by having him bleed out from the thighs, and I'm not especially good at this sort of thing. My next warning shot could end up not being just that."

Happy that he was left alone, Howard quietly crawled towards the containers away from the whole shebang. He glanced back at Gideon, that guy seemed to be more concerned about bullets coming his way.

"Hey, thanks." He said as he placed his back against the container that Corvus was conveniently using as a cover. "I thought I was already done for!"

Last edited:
Gideon grimaced at the uninvited new comers and was about to command the two cyborgs to get rough with them to cover his escape but then a crack came down from one of the other hallways that lead to the room they were in. Followed by the rush on air and a object passing his eyes an mere inch away, then a series of heavy smack of metal on metal rang his ears, shooting a look at where the gunshots came from walked out a woman holding two handguns, one pointing at him and the other pointing at his bodyguards. He could see the hostlers underneath her armpits hidden pretty well, who were they? were they howards crew-mates? A smile creeped up on his face when he got a better look at the woman, silver hair, glasses. "You're the one everyone's been talking about." When he said that she stopped in her tracks. "what do you mean?"

Raura's eyes narrowed at the man, keeping her gun trained on him. "The gang that runs this place is looking to see if someone with a sizable bounty named Raura is on this station or not." he crossed his arms as he got comfortable at where he was standing and leaned on the wall that she shot earlier. "and it seems like you are her, arent you? But wait!" he threw up his hands probably anticipating that she'd shoot. "lets make a deal, i was supposed to confirm if you are Raura or not," taking out his communicator he pointed at it. "i can tell them that you're not the person that they're looking for, false alarm, yeah?" Raura contemplated the mans words for a few seconds. "Call your goons off" But before Gideon could do, or say anything the cyborgs were already in a furious rage, lunging at her crew members. "shit!" Gideon shouted and dived to the floor anticipating the big one shooting its guns, Raura was caught off guard by one of the other cyborgs using something to propel him that caused a rush of air, making her having to shield her face and take cover behind her wall.

Tarsel took the cyborgs stupid attempt to distract him with a bit of fabric, while it did give the cyborg enought time to try to attack him tarsel was a far quicker shot unloading multiple rounds into the airborne cyborg each of them puncturing its body before exploding violently within, instead of being hit with a fist tarsel was instead showered with the remains of the cyborg, the now gore splatter neten turned its attention to the second cyborg that looked like it was in some defensive stance attempting to block the small human form getting to somewhere, it didn’t matter the small human wasn’t going to get hit as tarsel unloaded another few rounds into the cyborg with a similar however it only served to explode this ones torso. Satisfied with the display tarsel holstered the gun, it would need a good round of maintenance after this.

Above the lower echelons of the Space Station Kamarin, where workers were toiling, obtaining services for their ship, or whatever such things went down in a more industrial hanger wing, there was a true beacon of things. The spirit of commerce, which helped transform this frontier station into something proper and more useful for the galactic population at large, was present here. Neon and fluorescent lights beamed on and off, some with the display of holograms, beckoned consumers like moths to a flame. A flame which was selling great bargains at twenty five percent for this weekend only!

This open air mall styled set of hubs were pretty open ended and easy to navigate, simply follow a line forward or backwards and you will hit some store you want. Bolted to the ground were a few podiums which indicated your position as opposed to shops, which were sorted out via what manner of goods they dealt in. Amongst the rabble who were attracted by some sickly sweet smells, from perfumes to allure customers in alongside freshly baked goods, to this particular section of the space station was a small girl.

A regal looking girl sat upon the shoulders of an automaton, kicking her feet back and forth making a distinctive clunk as the heel of the foot would slam into synthetic skin and hidden metal frame-work. Princess Iris Eden Maribelle Weschler the Third, of the Planet Kenner IV, was rapidly tapping her index finger against the machine’s nose.

“...Servant, be a dear and start fanning me, I feel like I am about to be shvitzing. And do it with your head; because if you do it with your arms or legs you’ll ruin my pacing or heaven forbid let me fall even a slight inch!” This was followed by a brief reprise from the prodding of the nose, in favor of rapid succession claps by the Princess directly next to the machine’s ear. The kicking of course remained and Princess Iris began prodding at the machine worker’s nose once more. This was followed by a quick tug at the neck before the Princess flailed her finger and pointed at a nearby shop that was enchanting with its sheer amount of lights and popular music blaring out through its door.

STOP. STOP HERE! Iris pouted as she placed her hands against her ears, Ewwwww." The young girl's refined senses were all appalled as her nostrils scrunched up to further suggest disdain for the establishment. "Identify this out of kilter meshuggina, and stop it. My sensitive ears can’t tolerate it.”

This was followed by a dismissive wave towards the store. “This noise pollution is bad all around is it not? You will go and stop that awful racket from ruining my shopping experience.”

As the regal girl issued her order, the young maid she was sitting upon simply nodded her head. "Yes Miss Iris, right away." The maid then begun to whip her ponytail around in an attempt to fan the young princess. She doubted the effectiveness of this action, but the princess did not ask for her opinion so it would not be given. Walking like this did prove to be somewhat difficult, but Primrose's years of experience was more than enough to compensate.

To those unfamiliar with how the princess acted, the kicking and poking could easily be mistaken for hostile acts when in reality, they were simply her way of acknowledging the young maid's existence. The sudden tug at her neck, however, was something to worry about. "Yes Miss Iris, right away. In the meantime, please use these." The maid then produced a pair of earplugs from a pocket and handed them to her master. The sounds, as far as Primrose could tell, brought forth the mental image of a room full of butchers skinning cats alive while each of them listened to a different song off the greatest hits list. It was baffling to say the least, what was the point of listening to music if it just mixed with the other songs? It wasn't even covering up the horrible sounds of the cats.

When she ducked through the door to ensure the princess didn't hit the door frame, she had expected to be assaulted by the stench of blood but could only make out the faint smell of cheap alcohol and sadness. A short pudgy man behind a nearby counter attempted to speak to the girls, but Primrose quickly cut him off. "Miss Iris has tasked me with putting an end to the noise pollution created by your establishment." The clerk didn't quite know how to respond to the woman's demand, and the girl sitting on her shoulders just confused him even more. "W-Why is she-"

"The reason for Miss Iris sitting upon my shoulders is none of your concern. Your only concern is to put an end to the noise." It was then that the man noticed the sword at Primrose's hip and started to panic. "H-Hey, we don't need to get hostile. People are just trying to have fun here, there's nothing wrong with that, right?" A cold sweat was forming on the man's brow and he briefly considered hitting the silent alarm, but the risk of the strange maid noticing was just too much for him to go through with it.

"There is when that fun bothers Miss Iris. Please cease all fun in this building immediately." The maid wondered why the clerk would think she would care about the people bothering the princess, were the peasants on this station that out of touch with reality? "Alright, I get you lady, so how about I offer you and your Miss Iris five free songs? Will that work?" The maid cocked her head ever so slightly at this offer. "Songs? What do you mean?"

"You don't know? This is a karaoke bar. People sing here. F-For fun, I'm sure she'll love it, she looks like she has a great singing voice." The maid narrowed her eyes at his obvious attempt at flattering the princess but stopped herself from scolding the man. After all, he had enough sense to not speak directly to the princess before being spoken to. Instead, she waited for Miss Iris to make her own judgement.

Aloha Loha Aloha Loha

James P. Kobayashi
Stardate 0283
Chattaan's Bridge, Kamarin Space Station
Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Crumbli Crumbli Foxhound Foxhound Teh Frixz Teh Frixz

"Eh?" James was surprised at Delphine's request for him to crossdress as a girl.

"Eh!? No! I don't like the idea of crossdressing! ah geez..." Looking away in embarrassment. He remembered the old joke back when he was serving in Eruzeon as the most feminine boy ever in the Navy.

"I-I think I should stay around the ship. I gotta watch over the Refueling process and guide them whenever they can... The Captain ship is our home after all a-and..." James struggles to say a word after remembering the embarrassing things he had to wear after losing a bet back in the navy. All thanks to Delphine's request for him to crossdress so they could go out into the city that they're docking. "Argh..."

Kobayashi began to walk away from the group before he crouches down and cover his face.

"A-Ah geez im not a pretty boy!" Despite being annoyed and embarrassed he looked cute while doing so, not being helped by the fact his voice cracks in an adorable manner.

Alack! Primrose's simple, well at least it was simple for Her Majesty to order it so it was surely simple enough for the servant to obey and do it, task of fanning with her pony-tail was not quite enough. Yes it did cool a bit; but Iris Eden Maribelle Weschler the Third could feel a drop of sweat present upon her delicate little brow. However scolding at this point was not to happen as the fates drew the attention away from that in favor of holding the ears and making sure that Primrose ducking was enough to not cause her crown to rub against the door-frame. It was close, too close, but that did not happen. Pulling her hands from her ears, Iris proceeded to take the ear-plugs from her servant and proceeded to insert them herself. After all, Primrose needed to be focused on carrying, and Iris did not feel the need to authorize such an action. The more important action was taking place in front of her.

While the head-phones did cover most of the noise, there were enough bits she could hear. Judging by her surroundings, such as the bright neon signs which advertised karaoke, as well as the centered stage with spot-lights down upon it as well as a nearby mechanical device which would access the music selected, as well as various booths settled around the area to watch the show, what the clerk was speaking was true. However he made such flaws – such as not noting the corners which had a large soft-serve ice cream and frozen yogurt dispensary as well as a classic soda machine – and of course not addressing her properly.

Poking the back of Primrose’s neck twice, moving her index and middle finger back and forth, the Princess did the non-vocal order for let me down via the hand-stairs. Judging that Primrose would fulfill her duties, Iris swung her leg off to the other side and began walking down the robotic flesh stairs to be on eye-level with a rather confused looking clerk.

You are speaking to royalty, knave. You are not a servant under my employ and given such niceties as being able to simply refer to me as ‘Miss’ - you are to refer to me as Her Majesty, Princess of Kenner Four. Nod if you understand.”

The clerk, again thought to himself about tripping the silent alarm, but for now he just decided to nod. This wasn’t the first set of weirdos he ever had a run in with but it was probably the best to play along as he really didn’t want to piss them off and get the business end of the sword. Plus if he acted now he might not get some sweet credits from them, he prayed in his head that they would be suckers and pay for extra songs.

“Bon.” The Princess smirked as she gave a dismissive wave towards the clerk, “Five songs shall work for now, but I declare that first the best seat in the house shall be taken for me as well as some of that iced cream. If it does not offend my palate you shall be rewarded.”

Clapping at Primrose to gather her attention fully, as well as doing the further signs to let her down fully, Iris went onto the floor and glanced back at her servant. “Now then I shall scope out which seat is worthy of me as well as gather the frozen delicacies – you are to secure the first of my songs.”

Flipping her hair back Iris smirked, “These peasants need to understand how real songs are sung, another one cannot be allowed to continue their awful noise.”

Meanwhile behind the desk the clerk wiped at his brow and proceeded to check out his counter as if nothing happened. Truly he was happy that he was able to defuse the situation.

Ennuis Ennuis

Raura
Stardate 0283
Underdocks, Kamarin Space Station

Before Raura could react and assist she saw the flying bodies of the cyborgs and the hard thuds of their bodies on the floor even shook the ground a little, walking out of her corner she walked into the room getting a good sense on the situation. Looking around she saw Corvus, and Howard huddled behind a container taking cover from the conflict that just ended. Tarsel and Emmett were at the entrance for another hallway that led to this room. Upon seeing them and registering their presence her face switched to a worried look. "Why are you here?" Putting pieces together she glanced at Howard for a moment before walking over to the man that tried to negotiate who was now sitting with his back on the wall, rather, relaxed. Putting her left pistol back into its holster she aimed her right gun at his head a few feet away from him. "Why are you targeting us."

Sighing Gideon reached into his pockets with both of his hands pulling out a cigarette, and and a lighter. "Look, i didnt know anything about you 'til a few moments before you almost lit my head up and your.." he looked over to the odd assortment of people that barged in his little temporary hideout then looked back at Raura. "..people, but i was just trying to get in contact with a old classmate of mine." He gave her a weak smile before putting the cigarette in his mouth and lit it. "Gideon, by the way."

"Valvet" Sneering at the man Raura gestured at a black rectangular object next to his side, his communicator, a chuckle came out of him as he grabbed it. Dialing up his boss he looked straight down Raura's barrel. "ay, Danago. Gideon here, i took one of the people that came out of same ship as that one chick the big guy wanted. Turns out shes just some captain of some shitty cargo ship." Raura could see a smirk growing wide at the remark about her ship. "Yeah, the guy i got? her first mate. Total pussy, me and the twins scared him out of his mind, i doubt he'll ever talk about this." his eyes flickered to Howard before back to Raura. "yeah, i'll keep you posted."

Turning his communicator off Gideon saw Raura's finger twitched and quickly threw up his palms. "Now hold it we aren't done here, i got some information you might wanna know." her gun fell to her side. "Spill it" slouching where he sat in relief that a notorious terrorist wasn't going to blow his brains out he took a second to breath. "The big honcho that controls this station called Kenra corp for the bounty of one Raura." Raura walked closer to him making him flinch at the anticipation of beating he was instead greeted being face to face with her, the holomask she wore still working as intended. "i thought you called them off" Backing into the wall some more and keeping up a fake but nervous smile he replied. "I stopped the gangsters from looking for you trying to get a piece of that bounty but Kenra corp might think we got you and want the bounty for themselves."

Getting up Raura looked off to the side, if Kenra corp is coming here they'd either have to get out quickly and risk them chasing after, or laying low in the city and leave until the opportunity arrives. "Hey." Gideon spoke up again causing her to look at him. "You still need a way into the city dont you? I know a few passages from here to up there." he pointed upward. "whats in it for you?"
"Well, not dying is one thing, but also. I want to bring this cartel down." Raising an eyebrow she wondered what his beef was for the gang that he worked for. "the cartel has a lot of tiks too and we can split the money." Raura looked away from him, to her crewmates, who no doubt have heard their conversation in this small room, giving them the once over she looked at the cyborgs. "We need to get rid of these bodies before someone comes looking for our friend here."

Sludge Sludge Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Royalblue127 Royalblue127 Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n

Pulling out her communicator she called the bridge to inform the others about a alternative, free way into the city. "Gideon, way into the city." he looked at her confused but went ahead and gave directions. "if you go through the lower docks near the small backup generator for the slums theres a service tunnel door way, 54th, theres a yellow cresent moon graffiti-ed onto the side." Relaying the information over Raura gestured to him to continue. "When you go into the service tunnel take a left and eventually you'll reach a elevator, take that up to the 32nd floor you'll reach the entertainment area of the city. Do not go to the 22nd, thats where police are more at. Residential areas are at the 47th."

Crumbli Crumbli

The sudden deescalation of the situation threw Corvus for a moment, but he quickly thought through the various option before them. Looking around, out a couple of doorways the looming stacks of cargo containers soared up like skyscrapers overhead. His left eye monitor shifted into focus, and he sent his drone out again. This time, it wandered around until it saw a sufficiently sized cargo moving drone that seemed idle. He had his phone sized drone land on the much larger one, and insert a probe into a open port on the drone. After a few slave commands, the drone seemed to jerk, then calm as it's systems were calibrated for it's new orders. He navigated it down to their level, and he closed the grappling claws and formed a rudimentary platform.

"Captain, if we place the bodies in here, I should be able to place them in one of the middle cargo boxes and hopefully leave no trace of the intrusion. Until it's brought from storage, it is unlikely they would open it. It is unwise to use one close to the ground, as they are easy to search and the first place they would look." Corvus looked to Raura, waiting for her response.
Sludge Sludge Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n Petroshka Petroshka Crumbli Crumbli

Emmett
Sub-Level Docks, Service Elevator, Kamarin Space Station

Emmett came to a skidding, stumbling stop as the cyborg ahead of him had it's torso caved inward and shattered by the recently arrived Tarsel. The events had unfolded so quickly that he hadn't even realized the others had arrived until he'd glanced to his side, spotting Howard now safe with Corvus on one side of the room, their captain not too far off in an adjacent corner, and the hulking metal suit that was Tarsel directly behind him. He shot a mock salute and the ghost of a grin in the machine's direction; he'd have to thank the three of them later somehow.

In the meantime Raura seemed begrudgingly occupied with the man who'd sent the goons after Howard. Their exchange was quite clearly one-sided and ended with the man giving Raura the location of a safe, free method of getting into the city. Corvus's new drone drifted down to their level, ready to deal with one problem, so Emmett decided to help with another. Clearly this Gideon character would need to be kept on a short leash, but the man-turned-boy was hardly of any help here in his current state.

"I'm going to scout ahead," he called out to the crew members in the room, already padding along on bare feet and short legs toward the corridor that Gideon had beckoned to. "Thanks for the backup, by the way! I'll relay when I get there." He wasted no more time disappearing into the darkened tunnels.

It wasn't too difficult to follow the directions that the man had given, darting beneath flickering lights, past sealed metal doors and noisy oxygen ducts, and the dull drone of the backup generator led him into a somewhat spacious room bare of anything but the generator and a few doors leading off into other directions. This was the perfect time for it, so Emmett stopped and focused on an image of himself in his mind. This time around as his body shifted back into it's natural form, the pain was amplified in comparison to before - he groaned, grit his teeth and fell to one knee as the limbs elongated back to their original length and his body filled back out into the clothing he wore. Even after he was 'normal' again, the thumping of his heart threatened to burst through his chest, his vision went black, and all he could hear was static in his ears. Then, as quickly as it came, it passed. He breathed slowly, trying to calm his rattled nerves, only standing and heading toward the doorway marked with the yellow crescent moon and bold number 54 when the throbbing in his head had mostly dissipated.

The elevator showed itself after a left turn and a brief walk. It wasn't impressive by any means, sporting no ornate decorations other than the crudely scribbled 'Service' on it's face and the panel with up and down arrows, glowing red in the dim atmosphere of the hall. He lifted the communicator strapped to his wrist to his chin to contact the other crew members in range.

"Seems as though I found it. Yellow crescent moon marked on the doorway, hard to miss even in this dreary lighting. There doesn't seem to be a single thing wrong with the service tunnel-" A sharp crack and hiss from one of the pipes nearby caused him to cut the sentence off and cast his gaze cautiously down the hall. An uneventful moment of silence later, he added quietly, "Yet."

( Petroshka Petroshka Royalblue127 Royalblue127 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Sludge Sludge @ everyone else through the comms)

Likely not quite so far away from the Chataan party's proceedings, given there has never been a single truly reputable location that also just happens to include a karaoke bar, some poor clerk was having a bad day. People showing up before night time was already gross and awful but at least they were usually just sad, lonely types or people who went about their horrible businesses (whatever those might be) elsewhere. An annoying little girl with a sword-toting "meido" demanding silence first, then free service after was something else entirely. Fortunately his quick wits had saved the day and might even earn him a good tip yet! And then it hit him. Oh no. The center box, the big, colorful, expensive one, was occupied and not by the pushover sorts.

"LALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAA" was the sound that came from the room. "NINGEN NANTE LALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAA"

Tatsuya Tachibana, alias Tachi, B-rank Cybrid Combat Championship fighter, would've liked to be doing something else at that hour. What he couldn't say, something that didn't involve karaoke before night time. But dammit he'd been hired for safety and entertainment by uh...some "business" type or another and if he was gonna be stuck in a karaoke bar with "karaoke girls" that were totally, definitely not there to offer companionship for money, he was at least going to have some fun. So, when his "boss" and the other party decided it was time to enjoy the company of the women, who vied to be the one "working" with the tall handsome youth rather than the skeevy old men, the fighter picked a song he recognized and went to town. It wasn't what you might call good.

Fortunately for everyone the rather off-key (but enthusiastic!) rendition of Takuro Yoshida's Ningen Nante stopped when Her Majesty Princess Iris Eden Maribelle Weschler the Third, of the Planet Kenner IV, sauntered through the door expecting an empty room or possibly an immediate vacating of the premises. She'd be met with a party of two disreputable merchandise movers, one working lower levels the other high, three girls paid to act chipper and unfazed no matter what, and a 6ft4 japanese youth with a red pompadour dressed in a white jumpsuit with a vest on that was quite literally looking down on her. "Oh man who lost their kid? Who even brings a kid to a karaoke bar? Can I help you lil girl, are you looking for your parents?".

Aloha Loha Aloha Loha Ennuis Ennuis

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP.

Antares quickly rolled over smacking the top of the alarm with enough force that if it was a sentient being it would understand his frustration, but not so hard as to break the device. He turns his head over to read the numbers projected out from the front. "Fuck, Cap's gonna murder me." He muttered, throwing his blanket off his body. Finally after what seemed like week, but really a day, he could move without every muscle in his body screaming at him. After slowly rising from bed one leg at a time, he walked over to the small closet located across from where he sleeps. Picking up the pace slightly he throws on his usual outfit, outdated military-esque clothes for casual wear. He finishes lacing up his boots next, then taking his sidearm from the top drawer of his nightstand, and the magazine after that. He loads the magazine into the pistol, cocking the slide back before holstering it on his right hip.

Antares exits the Chattaan, making sure to seal it behind him. His eyes scan across Kamarin Space Station dock, searching for the rest of his crew. Realizing just how long he must've been asleep he let's out sigh anticipating the chewing out he rightfully deserves.
"Might as well get it over with." He takes a few steps back toward the Chattaan in order to keep any would-be eavesdroppers from hearing him. Rummaging through several of the pockets located on his body his fingers wrap around a small communicator. He places the communicator in his left ear, tapping it once to activate it. "I'm alive Cap, where are all of you? Don't tell me I missed all the fun.."

Petroshka Petroshka

tarsel waited as the fight died down look at his armored suit...it was covered in red liquid...it smelled horrible is this really what humans were filled with? it was sickening, emanating from his suit where almost the sounds of glass shattering, it was basically like a neten throwing up but it was really small cracks forming in tarsel body due to feeling ill, looking over to the small human that looked like emmett it seemed to give him a salut of sorts tarsel nodded back as the small human left then turning back to the task at had...moving....the...bodies...of... the...humans...with all there...organic...liquid everywhere "i am sorry captain...but i do not believe i will be capable of moving the bodies without getting ill, however they are your order, so i will comply" tarsel moved to pick up both the bodies of the now decided cyborgs, the tiny sounds or cracking continuing, as he felt like he was going to shatter but order are orders and you don't question the captain dropping them into the rudimentary cargo platform as quickly as possible

Crazy Trey-n Crazy Trey-n Petroshka Petroshka

When the princess poked the back of Primrose's neck, the maid immediately positioned her hands to allow Iris to step down. Once that was taken care of, Primrose took a step back to make it clear to everyone that Miss Iris was the center of the world. No matter where she was, or who she was dealing with, the princess would always take control of the situation and have her way. One would assume that after witnessing it so many time, it would lose some of its luster, but Primrose always found herself captivated by it.

The maid perked up when Iris issued new orders, one of which was merely implied but would be followed regardless. "Yes Miss Iris, right away." Both orders were quite simple, but the second one made her feel some discomfort as it required her to leave the princess's side, which was something she always hated to do. But alas, orders were orders and disobeying Miss Iris was never an option.

The first room Primrose barged into contained three suited men. The first one had a sour look on his face, as if he wanted to be somewhere else but was forced to stay there. The second man was a corpulent, pig-like man and was currently wailing into the microphone. The third and final man was thin to the point of appearing unhealthy and seemed to be helping a woman, who Primrose had overlooked at first. It appeared that she had too much to drink and her clothes were restricting her breathing, but such things were unimportant. Primrose turned her attention to the fat one that was singing and called out to him in a firm voice. "You, tone-deaf blob, please stop those horrible sounds now."

The horrible pig man either willfully ignored her or simply just couldn't hear her. Both called for chastisement, although the grumpy man had something else in mind. "Hey, this is a private room, get out." Primrose weighed her options on how to respond to such a silly man, but quickly decided that a quick and powerful blow to the side of his head would be best. He was sent crashing to the feet of the fat man who finally stopped his awful wailing. Primrose approached him as he tried to say something but struggled over a stutter that was likely caused by fear. "No more noise, this awful place has been graced with the presence of royalty and you will not offend her anymore." She then plucked the microphone from his hand and left the room. Hopefully the other rooms would require less violence to silence as she wished to hurry up and finish this job. As she reached for the door handle to another room, a new awful sound assaulted her ears. A mere commoner had spoken to Miss Iris without permission.

She quickly spun on her heel and rushed to the room. "Apologies Miss Iris, I should not have allowed this to happen. Shall I punish the fool for you?" She hoped that she would say yes, if she punished the delinquent sufficiently then the princess might forgive her for this mistake.

Aloha Loha Aloha Loha Zerohex Zerohex

Upon entering the room, Iris immediately clasped her hands and grimaced. That sound, that awful sound, this screeching and off-key rendition almost enough to make her ears bleed from the sensation of having to listen to it. Fortunately the Princess had ear-plugs which secured some of her sanity would remain, and of course this room was indeed suitable for her tastes from earlier glimpses before the auditory onslaught. As the song was coming to a conclusion, the princess let out a sigh of relief before glancing over the scene. However, there were several things wrong with it. The first and foremost of it was none of these individuals were leaving, not the handmaidens, nor the money-changers, or the goliath of a thug who started the onslaught.

Then as if not immediately leaving and not begging for forgiveness wasn't enough, he proceeded to refer to her as a kid! And asked for her parents! Gritting her teeth, Her Majesty, Princess Iris Eden Maribelle Weschler the Third of Kenner IV, and glaring death stares at the man as her eye-brows were twitching she prepared to lay in the lashing that only a noble tongue could give. Of course before that Iris stood up on her tippy toes in a desperate attempt to seem bigger, as that was how such animals like this man recognized situations. She pointed up towards Tachi and began wagging her finger.

"Cretin!" Princess Iris howled out, her voice cracking due to the stress of the situation. "I am no mere child you ape! You are to address me as Her Royal Majesty, Princess Iris Eden Maribelle Weschler the Third of Kenner Four! In full I might add! Perhaps your eyes are as rendered as bad as your voice!" This was emphasized by clinking some of her finger-nails against her crown, all the while still keeping the finger waggling of shame on the man. However while the finger was not weary, standing on her tippy toes was so she moved back down and planted her feet back on the ground. "You alongside all the rest of those here are to disperse, to vacate, to leave, these chambers now. I have deemed them suitable for my performances and I shall not have such insolent rabble in my court!"

As her faithful servant Primrose entered the scene and inquired about the situation, Iris could not help but to put both hands on her hips as she let out malevolent giggles. Turning her head to note the presence and inquiry of the servant, Iris nodded. "You should not have. However if you resolve this in, mmmm, I reckon four minutes ought to be fair for dealing with this shmegegge, I will forgive for that." Iris spun on her heel and looked towards the side, giving a few glances towards Tachibana. "Aim for his throat so he cannot do whatever he calls that screeching, and the legs. I will not forgive him, in all of my magna- magna-imi -" Iris blinked as she tried to remember the word before vigorously shaking her head and stomping her left foot. "Kindness, until he bends the knee to me and begs. Help him do so."

Ennuis Ennuis Zerohex Zerohex

Unlike what one might expect from a fistfighting biker delinquent, Tachi had tremendous amounts of patience for children. Came with growing up in an orphanage in the ass end of Earth, effectively acting as an older brother responsible for a score of kids in terrible conditions, and financially supporting that orphanage. So when the disgusting lowlives who were paying him at the moment moved to try to say or do anything to Her Majesty, Princess Iris Eden Maribelle Weschler the Third of Kenner IV, Tatsuya shot them the kind of deathglare only an absolute nutbar that punches out robots can muster. This meant they continued to not leave, but also had them and the callgirls cowering on a corner in such a way that the noble might by total chance interpret it as fearful reverence.

Completely incapable of reading the room beyond this, Tachi squatted slightly as to put himself more or less face to face with this girl who was about a foot shorter and looked like she was 13 to him, smiling as one does at a child's amusing antics. "Haha alright there Princess, I see your crown, don't go knocking it off now. But look those horrible men paid for their turn so you have to wait until it's your go, kay? I think we can find a much nicer place with prettier lights and better music so why don't we go look and see if we can find your family too?". The japanese man was vaguely aware of royalty as a thing, after all Japan had their own, but royalty didn't simply go out and about common space just like that where their authority reached about as far as their number of armed escorts.

So, as Primrose entered the room, she'd find Tachi doing something perfectly normal with children: he gave the princess not one, not two but THREE soft pats on the top of her head, carefully avoiding putting hands on the crown. And then he turned his head slightly. Ah. The person responsible for the kid had a sword. Well then...not entirely unheard of, he'd been in stranger circumstances. Hell he was arguably a stranger circumstance himself, but this sort of situation he could read. He just hoped he wouldn't have to pay for damages. "Oh hi, is this your kid? She wandered in here and I don't think this is a good place for her, I think there's a Babycorn Hut around here...also I'm a licensed B-rank C3 fighter and not supposed to get into unsanctioned street fights without filming them so could we not?".

Ennuis Ennuis Aloha Loha Aloha Loha

Delphine 'Whisper' Ursa
Stardate 0283
Bridge and Loading ramp, Chataan, Kamarin Space Station
Mentions: Kokurai Gaisgeach Kokurai Gaisgeach AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0 Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Teh Frixz Teh Frixz

Delphine looks at Chert with a wide eyed look of disbelief partnered with a large smile. She loved this girl but she was clearly insane. No one in the galaxy doesn't know what tiks are. Clearly she'd crossed a wire at some point. Regardless, she goes to reply but finds herself losing interest in the girl who tugged at a damp towel and refocusing on the flustered and highly embarrassed James. He slowly and very obviously begins to come up with excuses as to why he can't dress up and come with them but Delphine sees right through them. She runs one hand through her hair and approaches the now crouched James and offers without words to gently rub his scalp with her long and pointed fingers.

"It's okay, James. I get it. You can use my clothes if you need to." Clearly he'd either left that life behind or forgotten his clothes somewhere. He could try and deny it all he wanted but she knew he was the sort to wear a dress for his crew or perhaps even less if they asked nice enough. She looks back to the rest of the group and smiles as kindly as a drugged out Conifes can. "Enough questions. I'm bored now. Let's go bitches!" With a gentle slap to the back of his head to knock him out of his crouched down position and a high pitched laugh she makes her way towards the boarding ramp of the ship to leave and rejoin with the rest of the crew.

She hadn't been paying close attention to the instructions of the captain and begins to forget the orders the moment she sets foot off the ship. She takes a few careless strides down the ramp before turning around at the bottom and frowning. She steps off and to the side and begins to point in different directions with her arms and thinks to herself which landmark represents what. Obviously the large elevator wasn't it because that's where she wanted to, and the slums weren't it because they were the other side, and the ship wasn't it because the ship was a ship and not a secret passage into the city. She runs two of her hands over her face to rub her eyes for a brief moment before running them through her hair. She was defeated. She had no clue where exactly any of this was. "So where are we going again? Something about a vent or a secret passage. One of us was listening to the captain right?"

The princess's words echoed in Primrose's ears as her advanced cybernetics simulated the feeling of a knot in her stomach to make her properly appreciate her own failure. "Thank you Miss Iris, your infinite kindness is wasted on this lowly servant." Primrose had wanted to bow, but the sight of the punk TOUCHING the princess overpowered that desire with anger. A mere commoner thinking he could do such a thing? Primrose herself wasn't even allowed to touch the princess during her first year of service, but this gutter trash did it without a second thought! A tingling sensation shot through her brain as she balanced the orders against the current situation. The princess wanted the man's throat and legs damaged, but also wanted him to beg. She would have to only mildly injure his throat, or at least make it clear that he should not screech in the presence of royalty. "Well Mr. Fighter..." Her voice was, despite personal feelings being frowned upon, full of barely contained rage. "Then I suppose you should just take this punishment without resisting."

With that, Primrose threw out a quick kick at Tachi's leg. She wasn't exactly sure how a B-ranked C3 fighter would stand up to her, but she was fighting with a handicap so it only made sense to go for the leg first. If she could injure the leg, things would become much easier for her. Of course, that was assuming he wasn't a cyborg like the typical C3 fighters was... Of course he would be a cyborg, she had let her anger get the best of her and now she found herself wishing that Iris had allowed the use of her sword in this fight. Perhaps the best option now would be to rip the synthetic flesh off him to reveal the machinery underneath.

Aloha Loha Aloha Loha Zerohex Zerohex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back