• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Bug Hyper Links in Dark Mood (possible bug?)

Yhmera

Lok'Tar
Hello. I'm not sure of this has been brought up or not.

*looks through the past threads once more.*

While in Dark Mode not all hyper links show up. Especially the hyper links in the alerts tab. They come up as solid white to me and I can't see where or what to click. Makes things very hard since I'm on my phone for 80% of my time on RPN. I'm bringing this up because the issue also happens when I'm on a regular computer as well. At first I thought the problem could be that I'm partially colorblind. After talking to a couple of friends who also post on RPN they say they have the same problem while in dark mode.

Maybe there could be a better color picked for hyper links while in dark mode? Not sure. Just through I would give you all a heads up.

Thanks! You're right, it is hard to tell. Something may have gotten overwritten with an update somewhere. I'll look into it and see about getting a color change. ^33^

It seems to be tied to a number of other site elements so that if we change one, it borks up others. :/ Sorry about that! Hopefully in the future we can find a solution that doesn't break anything.

Ok Cool. Thank you for listening!
Well, not good about the issues. But cool that you all reply and try to listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back