• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy HWF hardcore wrestling federation!

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO HWF THE HARDCORE WRESTLING FEDERATION!!
The most dangerous, thrilling, spectacular hardcore wrestling you can pay to see!
With a roster over fifty superstars competing for three distinguished belts, see who has the speed to make them bleed! The power to make them cower! The strength to go the length!!
————
This is a idea I thought of recently that could work decently.
Not much effort has been put in mind you, and I’m not particularly driven to get this started, I just think it could work.

You are a wrestler in this promotion, working to get over with the crowd and become a champion, like most professional wrestling. This is “fake” in the sense storyline’s are crafted and the baby faces (good guys) hate the heels (bad guys)

This rp would require you to make a character, cut promos, train in the ring, and compete for championship gold!

Ideas for deciding who wins would be results of promos and stories. For example posting in Rpns profile posts...

a promo about your character “big bob” wanting to destroy another character “strong Steve” in a upcoming match.
The amount of likes an hearts you get would matter in the decision as “the fans” want to see a winner etc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back