• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hush Cryptid Contractors (Interest Check)

H
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Character Sheet Format
Aliases:[Your character is know by this and will be referred by it]
Sex:[M or F]
Date of Birth:
Height:
Wieght:
Squad: The Blackhawks
Position in Squad: Private
Years of Service: Less Than a Year
Skills:[At least 4]
Personality:[Could care less on length]
Likes/Intrestes:[Doesn't matter at least 2]
Dislikes:[At least 2]
Mental/Physical:[If physical nothing to debilitating]
Background:[At least 2 paragraphs]
Criminal Record:[Remember that if you came from death row make it good]
Conduit Gene Type:[Elemental invole using elements such as fire ice, and other shit, Body Modification which includes anything doing with chainging your body, and Body Enhancement which is enhancing the body like enhanced speed and strength.

When it comes to elementals you will need a refill your powers like lighter fluid or fire itself when using fire. When using ice or water carry around like a water bottle. If you have played the infamous second son game you should know what I mean.]
Conduit Gene Name:
Description:[Explain your gene and then determine the type second. Way easier]
Weapons/Gear:[If you want a custom weapon explain it. Or else look up guns if you don't know jack shit about guns. Don't be generic like writing assualt rifle. Melee primary's fall under custom weapons as well. Also should bring fuel if you are using a element gene]
Theme: Optional

Dr.Wankpants

Dr.Peste
The Hush Organization

The basic rundown is that the U.S in the near future has seen a rise in Cryptids and the goverment is ill equipped to deal with them being in the middle of another Cold War.

A private military none as the Hush Organization comes to them and stricks a deal. In exchange for funding they will deal with the Cryptid problem and keep it quiet so not to deal with the panic of Cryptids being real. That deal is accepted and they get to work with creating teams with ranks of F to S. Depending on rank they will get more funding themselves. Leading to inner conflict between teams.

Your Character

Your character is being enlisted to join The Conduit Project. Editing jeans to get super human powers from controling elements to body modification and enhancements. The ones being brought into this project are prisoners on death row usually being assassins with a high body count, deserters (Basically when soilders leave the army illegally), dishonorably discharged soilders, and ex mercenaries.

You are given a gene and put in your team The Blackhawks. A team of the conduits who are know by there nickname "The Delinquents". Due to most being criminals and the most insane people society has created.

Now you must hunt them damn cryptid and use your skills, conduit gene, and wit to survive. Who's in?

Seems interesting! Will there be RP mechanics involved or is this RP going to be completely free form?

I was thinking about it and I got the idea of what I want.

There will be 4 phases in the life of a Blackhawk. First Downtime which is when no hunt contracts haven't been selected. This is when character interactions and general relaxation will happen at the homebase or nest.

Then Hunt Selection. I will create all the hunt contracts with rewards and danger level. There will usually be a selection of the 2 or 3. Group vote and then geat collection.

Then the actual way there or Travel Time. Where strategy and interactions can happen time to get there will be dependent on me.

Then Hunt. I will be controlling the Cryptids and this is where you have a chance to die. Depending on choices and how smart or irrational they are it will lead to success, injury, or even death. That is the basic concept I got right now probaly flesh it out later.

If anyone wants to make a CS go right ahead. I will make the main on Friday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back