• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hunting the Sea Dragon OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Reynarda

Nerdy Vampire
For any and all comments, questions, or ooc plotting
Also general chat, of course!

Characters so far:

Sea Dragon Crew (these positions can also be filled infiltrators/new pirates)

Captain: Reynarda

First Mate: Animegirl20

Boson: Open

Quartermaster: Rexcaliburr

Various Other Ranks That Are Slipping My Mind: Open

Helmsman: Reynarda

Regular Sailors: Open

Infiltrating Pirates

Any Rank: Open

Daughter of the Pirate King: Yenera

Infiltrating Navy

Officer: Demnkiller

1-2 Marines: Open

There may be points later when our intrepid crew comes across other pirate ships and the ships of the pirate hunters. All of those positions are open except for Admiral Stirling.

Last edited:
I never rped that much outside of star wars to be honest, but that's part of the reason I joined this site. If more people become interested, I'd love to rp the daughter of the pirate king. I don't mind rping having siblings either, if anyone else wants the role too!

I never rped that much outside of star wars to be honest, but that's part of the reason I joined this site. If more people become interested, I'd love to rp the daughter of the pirate king. I don't mind rping having siblings either, if anyone else wants the role too!

Ah, well welcome! Pirates are super fun. And I'll save that spot for you!

Loving the motley crew we have so far.
Feel free to post when you all get the chance, and we'll establish a posting order.

There’s three others:
Animegirl20 is firstmate, Rexcaliburr is quartermaster, and Demnkiller is a navy infiltrator.

And how are we doing this? I've been on this website for maybe a week now, maybe less. So I'm still lost how people do group rps.

Oh, okay, no worries!
I had a thread on the "interest check" boards, so I had several people from that.
The main thread is here and that's where we will do the actual roleplaying. There's a character page here where you post a short character sheet for your character (Demnkiller and I have posted both our intros and character sheets, so you can follow those if you want).
I've been roleplaying for 11ish years, but this site is fairly new to me, as well. Please ask any questions you have! I'm happy to help.

Thanks :) I appreciate that. Can you send the link for the character sheets?

I've been rping for 11 years as well and have been on and off of this site for 2 years so I kinda know my way around. Just don't ask me how to BBCode lol I take templates and generally can tell where to edit but that's all I know xD

BBBUUUTTT

I can't wait for this RP to get rolling! I've always wanted to be in one of these!

Me, too! Once Rex, Yenera, and Animegirl20 get their intros up, we can get going. ^.^

Last edited:
Sorry if this is a dumb question but do we all rp on the same ship? I think that's what you said but I wanted to clarify.

Sorry if this is a dumb question but do we all rp on the same ship? I think that's what you said but I wanted to clarify.
For the start, yes, but you can be an infiltrating pirate or naval officer—you don’t have to be technically “part of the crew”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back