• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hunting for Wild RPs

Lamblove

Hello there everyone, and thank you for clicking on my thread!

As you can see, I'm on the hunt for some new 1x1 partners. I do have a few rules, so let's get those out of the way first.

1. Please have fairly accurate grammar and spelling. We're all human (I hope), and mistakes will happen. But please try to keep them to a minimum.
  2. Please don't take control of my character(s) unless we've already discussed it.
  3. I don't mind occasional one liners, but please don't make it a habit.
  4. Please please please be friendly and willing to discuss a plot with me.
  5. The most important rule. THE RP MUST BE THROUGH PM. I'm often on my phone, and threads are much harder for me to handle. If you create a thread, I will ignore it.

With that done, here are a few things about my roleplaying that you should know.

1. I can generally play both male and female characters.
  2. I absolutely adore romances, although I'm ready and willing to do other types as well.
  3. My maximum is probably around two strong paragraphs. It all depends on what's happening, how much dialogue is needed, and things like that. But you get what you post. Frequent one-liners will be returned with more one-liners.
  4. I don't require that you tell me if you're going to be away for a while. But if you haven't posted in a couple of days, I'll bump you. About a week after that, I'll bump you again. But from there, the RP is considered inactive by me and I will most likely delete the conversation. However, if you post again and revive it, I'll continue with you.
  5. I'm almost always on every day. I have school Monday-Friday, as well as Hebrew School on Sundays. But I'm still on fairly often. (Yes I RP in class, don't tell anyone.) And my time zone would be Eastern Standard Time, America.

And now on to the fun part! Here a some pairings I've come up with. The ones in bold are the parts I'd prefer to play, but I'm open to doing either part. Ones that have nothing bold are ones where I don't have a preference.

RATING SYSTEM:

The more stars, the more I want to do it. (Five stars is the max.)

Suicidal x Loner ****

Suicidal x Popular **

Kidnapper x Kidnapped ***

Vampire x Human **

Vampire x Demon ****

Vampire x Hunter *****

Demon x Human **

Demon x Hunter ****

Demon x Angel *

Neko x Human *

Elemental nymph x Human **

Fallen angel x Demon ****

Fallen angel x Angel ***

Genie x Human **

Were-animal x Human *

Bad boy x Good girl *****

Singer x Manager **

Mermaid x Human ***

Gang member x Rival member ****

Ghost x Human *

Slave
x Master **

Pirate x Captive (possibly royalty?) **

Pirate x Crew mate ****

Assassin x Target *

Princess x Personal Guard ***

Prince(princess) x Servant **

For these last five, I will not negotiate parts. The bolded ones would be my part. So please don't ask to do that pairing if you would like to be the bolded one.

Murderer x Civilian ***

Murderer x Detective **

Prison guard x Innocent prisoner ***

Mental Health Patient
x Nurse *****

And the one I've been craving the most: Circus performer x Circus attendee (if you do this one, I swear I will love you forever.) And for this one, I'm willing to play either part.

Well, that brings us to the end of another 1x1 search thread. So, if anything there looks cool, or if you have an idea you've been dying to try out, let me know! Even if you don't like those pairings, I'm open to other ideas too. So shoot me a PM or leave a comment, and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there!

Suicidal/Popular, Demon/Angel, Neko/Human, Were-Animal/Human, and Bad Boy/Good Girl all sound like they could be a lot of fun, if you'd be up to do one of them. I'm personally a big fan of romance myself, so these all just sounded like they have a lot of potential for a cute love story.

Right, well, this sounds great (*And* dandy, mind you), but I have ten posts I need to get on.. But after that, I would definitely like to rp with you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! I read through your pairings and I really liked the whole rival gang member idea, same with vampire x hunter. Soooo yeah...

Hey if you're still looking for any more rp's I'd love to do:

Pirate x Captive

Ghost x Human

Mental Health Patient x Nurse

Murderer x Detective

Gang Member x Rival Member

And as for the Fallen Angel x Demon and Circus Member x Circus Attendee I'm currently debating whether or not if I want to do these. If the plot ends up being good I'll gladly do these too <3

Well if you're interested in rping with me send me a PM

im interested! In Vampire x Human and the Circus Member x Circus Attendee, however since they're both bolded i'm not sure which you want to be in Circus Member x Circus Attendee? A little confused about that....But if you're interested Pm me?

I would like to do the Vampire x hunter one with you if you're interested (do you also do male x male pairings or?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back