• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hunters Unite: Monster Hunter RP Overview

ProjectMischa

Your friendly neighborhood fangirl.
Character Page | OOC Chat | Roleplay Thread

Here is where you can read the nitty gritty details of the role play. If you have any questions about the setting, mechanics, or anything else, feel free to post your questions here, and I'll answer them as soon as I can. I'm also open to suggestions if you think something might improve the role play.

• The world is an immensely treacherous place, filled with dragons, beasts with scythe-like claws and gnashing fangs, and creatures that could end the world by purely existing. With monsters lurking around every corner, it sounds impossible for people to relax, take it easy, and enjoy life. Imminent doom looming over a person's head does wonders for their mental health, and the thought of a precious home being smashed to pieces like a flimsy sand castle only adds to the fear.

It is in this world, a world riddled with destruction and carnage, where you play an important role.

You are a Monster Hunter, an honored and respected person in this society. It is your duty to brave the world of terrifying beasts, and slay them where they stand. You must do what few could ever muster the courage to do. You are a protector, a collector, and an aid to important research. Your work will leave you regarded as a hero, a savior to cities that could have been trampled under clawed feet and dragon fire.

And your story is only just beginning.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back