• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hunters Unite: Monster Hunter RP OOC

Mhm
That's what's so splendid about the world, we don't have to use the same ideas, creativity paves the world.

I forgot to ask before but is gore planned to be a more realistic tone in the rp or more of like the games?

I forgot to ask before but is gore planned to be a more realistic tone in the rp or more of like the games?

I plan on it having a bit more of a realistic tone to it, just to further drive home the fact that it is a dangerous occupation. There will be a lot of room for tension on every hunt that way.

To those who play MH, what is a mixed set you are most proud of making? For Gen mine is a blunt cb set for the Amatsu Chargeblade.

XD Honestly I don't use mixed sets all that often XD
I love having a complete full set for some reason. I like the look of it ^^

Suuuuuuuuuup. I didn't exist until a few minutes ago.
Can someone approximately bring me up to speed on the current situation in the rp? I can read through the backlog if I need to but I usually like to keep myself mostly in the dark about events my character hasn't seen. I just need to know enough info to get an idea of how I can most easily integrate my character (a low rank gunner) into the mix.

Suuuuuuuuuup. I didn't exist until a few minutes ago.
Can someone approximately bring me up to speed on the current situation in the rp? I can read through the backlog if I need to but I usually like to keep myself mostly in the dark about events my character hasn't seen. I just need to know enough info to get an idea of how I can most easily integrate my character (a low rank gunner) into the mix.
Everyone, including myself, are trying to capture an Arzuros, however, My Characters were on a Gathering Quest from a different branch, and decided to help those who were after the Arzuros. It's in the Misty Peaks. I don't know how we could squeeze you in. Maybe we could have tou come from the Bherna Hunter's Hub on a gathering quest in the Misty Peaks, like my character? Also, I am the Emperor Of Embers (or teostra, if you look at my pic.).

Everyone, including myself, are trying to capture an Arzuros, however, My Characters were on a Gathering Quest from a different branch, and decided to help those who were after the Arzuros. It's in the Misty Peaks. I don't know how we could squeeze you in. Maybe we could have tou come from the Bherna Hunter's Hub on a gathering quest in the Misty Peaks, like my character? Also, I am the Emperor Of Embers (or teostra, if you look at my pic.).

I might have an idea, actually. Kind of. Looks like you've got a limping Arzuros struggling to get away, and two palicoes blocking it from escaping. This kinda situation is Varian's cup of tea, if you don't mind him stealing the glory a little bit.

Well, hope it wasn't presumptuous of me to leap into the middle of everything without a clue what's going on! ^^; I'm assuming the lengthy time frame covered is acceptable on account of me having to explain why Varian was there in the first place.

Well, hope it wasn't presumptuous of me to leap into the middle of everything without a clue what's going on! ^^; I'm assuming the lengthy time frame covered is acceptable on account of me having to explain why Varian was there in the first place.

Nah, your post was excellent! ^^ Welcome aboard, sorry I was gone for most of the day.

You did good friend, basically what I did too. Anyways, I wonder when the others will start replying. Scrubnoppon Scrubnoppon Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse ProjectMischa ProjectMischa

As for that, I typically try to wait for everyone to get at least a post in before I post a second time, but the other two have slowed down a bit. Maybe vacations or something? I'm not sure.

Nah, your post was excellent! ^^ Welcome aboard, sorry I was gone for most of the day.

As for that, I typically try to wait for everyone to get at least a post in before I post a second time, but the other two have slowed down a bit. Maybe vacations or something? I'm not sure.
Sounds good to me.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers
You posted both drafts of your last post. I didn't realize that one was different from the other, so I didn't bother reading both until now. Didn't know I was being addressed directly in the revised version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back