• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hunters Unite: Monster Hunter RP OOC

That does make sense due to the sword and shield tactic too.
Quite clever if I say so myself.
Scrubnoppon Scrubnoppon

Surprises I hear, I feel like i'm gonna get ambushed for some reason.

Yeah :3
Warren's already giving off that nice little protective friend vibe. I'm excited to see how well they work together. Scrubnoppon Scrubnoppon

And who knows? XD I'm a fan of descending things into chaos
But it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you what it was, now would it? XD

If you guys didn't watch Sony's E3 conference they showed off a new monster hunter game. "Monster hunter world."
It's open world, drop in multiplayer. It looks hype.

OH IT LOOKS SO GOOD!
heavy breathing
I'm going to be all over this as soon as it comes out!
Say goodbye to my social life XD

Yeah.
I was going to preorder Dishonored 2 because it came with Corvo's mask and some really cool posters, but I kept putting it off and forgot to XD

Yeah I'm sure I could :3
And cosplaying is pretty fun :3 I have two cosplays that were pretty simple to put together, but eventually I want to make a Monster Hunter cosplay, I think that'd be cool :3

That would be pretty amazing tbh with you.
If I tried to do a monster hunter cosplay i'd have to go in as one of the monsters. Or i'd have to make a costume xD

XD Yeah
I'm trying to learn how to make armor so I can make some armor sets from the game :3
It'll be pretty time consuming, though. Monster Hunter's armor is so detailed :3
I love that about the game, but it makes everything a pain to draw/make XD

xD That is quite true. But at the same time that's where human ingenuity comes in.
We take original concepts and make them into our own through the most simple of means, and usually they turn out quite well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back