• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade
Tsukasa nodded. "I see. Well, we will be waiting for your orders when the time comes." He said. He stood there for a minute as he is waiting for their orders but he thought for a minute that something is missing. He noticed that the man who was saying bad things to Elizabeth is not here as he must've got lost.

"Elizabeth, who is that guy who was saying lewd things to you? To be honest, he is a sociopath. I wouldn't want to be near him if I were you unless they wanted to be on the wrong side of the fence if you know what I mean." He said.

Jacket caught sight of Steele's Hideout, but hid behind a particularly large rock. He waited for the distraction Technical to ram into it's gates. He paused and took a deep breath. He kind of enjoyed being alone, but he had others to stick around with. He didn't know this place and how or why he was brought here. He checked the SMG that Horror had. It looked light bluish and had a little contraption that changed it to a deep purple. He kept it on 'light blue mode,' as he thought and called it.

Little did the chicken man know.. there was yet another stray bandit nearby. His work is never done, huh?

Jacket peeked from the rock and saw another stray bandit? Looks like he's just distracted, or like him. A lone wolf, most of the time, anyway. He aimed the SMG towards the bandit and fired several shots, probably making himself known. The bandit stumbled, slowing down. Jacket stopped shooting and observed the bandit. What did this gun do? He continued firing, and eventually the bandit froze. Jacket was astonished. A gun that froze people?! He looked around before dashing towards the body. He propped up the buzz axe like a baseball bat and swung, shattering the bandit into pieces. He played a line. "Great satisfaction."

@WOAH!! probably no one saw what a BRUTAL kill chicken man did! maybe? @DistractionCrew ?

Abbott was taken off guard when Kendall approached him. He was busy taking a picture of everybody and he was about to take Benedict's when he heard someone speak to him. Abbott whipped his head towards Kendall, still looking through his camera, and nearly scared himself to death. But the sailor managed to recover rather quickly while the Typhlosion spoke to him.

"Uh, yeah! I guess you can say that." Abbott was always interested in music, but he only got into photography a couple of years ago. Nonetheless, he considered himself to be decent in both hobbies, and in all honesty, they're both good. Abbott may have many flaws, but his photography and music aren't one of them. He slightly blushed at Kendall's request to view his photographs, visibly flattered that anyone would want to see them at all. "Oh... You want to see them...? I mean, sure. But-"

"Abbott!"

Before the sailor had finished his sentence, Voss had called to him from where he was. The sea captain was trying not to be in Abbott's face by awkwardly wandering about the area, but it was clear that he was keeping his eye on Abbott. When Abbott looked over in his direction, Voss signified his disapproval by shaking his head.

"I won't show them the other pictures! Promise! Just the ones I just took."

Voss stood there for a few moments contemplating until he finally gave in by taking off his tricorne hat nervously and simply stating, "Fine." Afterwards, he walked off, still watching Abbott closely. Abbott returned his gaze to Kendall, this time much more excited than he ever was before. Clearly this doesn't happen a lot. Maybe Voss was laxer with Abbott's restrictions because he knew the sailor would want to show off his photography. He swiftly took his camera, a large, expensive camera, and showed Kendall some of the pictures he had just taken.

The photos he shows Kendall are mainly of the extraction team. It shows plenty of selfies of Abbott and Voss, but it also shows some pictures of the other members such as Trevor, Zane, Skye, Axton, FL4K, you name it. Although, none of them asked for their pictures. He also took images of Jakks and Skags he saw in the distance. Most, if not all the pictures, are almost professional in their quality. The camera was in mint condition, despite its recent journey through Pandora.

However, only a few minutes pass when Abbott returns to his first image at Skull Settlement, which he laughs awkwardly at. He thought about showing Kendall pictures he took in his home universe as well, but that would mean sifting through files upon files worth of confidential PHANTOM photos. Nonetheless, Abbott took on this task by covering the screen on the camera when it showed something only the two PHANTOMS were allowed to see and uncovered it when it was something Kendall could see. These pictures ranged from more selfies, their boat the S.S. Wraith, Shell Island at a distance, and of course many pictures of wildlife and the sky. Shell Island and its animals were very diverse and beautiful. It may make you wonder why you don't see any pictures where they're on the island. Why would Abbott want to hide these pictures?

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall) Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Himself) @ExtractionTeam​

Lana

I was thrown off with the sudden stopping like most others were. I didn’t really understand all this talk about that and that. It just made no sense to me. Maybe this wasn’t a good idea... I never asked to be here anyway.. I don’t even know how I got here.. I just hope someday I can finally get a break and live happily with E-

“Lana, get over here!”

“H-Huh?”

My ears perked up at the sound of Eric’s voice. I was a little hesitant because of what happened earlier, but I still walked over to his side and grabbed a hold of his arm and held it close to my fur. Was I being immature? Yeah probably. Did I care? I guess not.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji steadied himself as the enemy Technicals began to converge on Salvador's Technical. "Ahh... explosions, don't fail me now..." He aimed his newly-purchased Nasty Blaster at one of the Bandit Technicals and proceeded to open fire as the rifle spat out grenades. With enough shots, the entire vehicle full-on exploded. "Went up like a Roman Candle. Niiiice."

Then, Axton issued an order for Ryuji to get ready. "
Like you even had to ask." He responded with a cocky smirk. "I've said it once, and I'll say it again... let's put on a show." Ryuji set up a row of rockets along the back of the Technical, and with the flick of a match and the hissing of fuses, they shot up into the air, exploding into showers of colored sparks, crackling starbursts, and Japanese characters.

"You've got the guns, and I've got the boom!" Ryuji chuckled, his normally stoic demeanor breaking for a short time. Pandora was most definitely getting to his head, now. "Let's do this!" Ryuji pumped one fist into the air. If anything was to go sour, he had also prepared the signal rocket he had mentioned to everyone-- green sparks with the "風" symbol, if they would remember. Once that one was shot off, that was Ryuji's way of telling the other teams the Distraction Unit was in trouble.

Interactions:
@AllTeams
@Nearby

Benedict would look over at Abbott as he was about to take his picture, but was interrupted. Good, he knew that taking pictures of Benedict was a federal offense, but not the other way around, in regards to this Benedict would pull out his camera and take a quick snap before sending Josh to go file it
Ah...I win the...picture game.
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

--Minako Arisato--
OST: WIping All Out
Color:#FF69B4
Money: $1500
Equipment:
Gun 1- The Buttplug
Gun 2 - Nebula
Shield - Mr. Caffeine
Personas Used: Eligor
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts @DistractionBois
Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 8.54.47 AM.png

"Woah..." Minako gasped as she saw Decade basically summon his own bike using a card of some kind. She knew Mitsuru's bike was special, but this is a whole other layer. She noticed the bike itself was special, too. Mainly its front resembled its rider, specifically the plates that were spread across his head. Those plates appea at the back of the bike too, most likely as a spoiler of some kind. As Elizabeth hopped onto Decade's bike, Minako decided to hop onto a nearby Technical and soon, they moved out.

As Minako rode, Kintaros decided to appear before her.

"...Have you decided yet?" The sandy apparition asked with a yawn.

"Yes." Minako nodded, "It's a simple wish, really." She said, closing her eyes, "I wish...To see my friends again."

"I promised I wouldn't pry, however..." Kintaros scratched its cheek, "Does this have something to do with your supposed death?"

"Yeah. I literally gave up my life for them." Minako nodded, taking out her Evoker, "I wanna see how they're doing, at least. At least catch up with them."

". . ."

"I'm sorry, I know it seems impossible to accomplish before we part, but..."

"I understand. I shall stay by your side for as long as I must." Kintaros nodded, crossing his arms. "I have decided to devote myself into finishing our contract, after all."

"Kin-chan..."

"In my eyes, I do not think we have different goals." He cricked his neck, "After all, I, too, am aspiring to return to my allies. Thus, it is a mutual arrangement."

"...Thank you." Minako smiled, genuinely. Just then, the merry gang reached the base, and the Distraction team was instructed to attack.

"Kin-chan, ready?" Minako stood up, taking out her Evoker.

"Dosshoi!" Kintaros cried out as he went fully manifested himself, getting off of the Technical with a mighty hop as he materializes his Axe.

1200px-Eligor.png

"I summon you..." Minako stood up from the Technical itself, placing a hand on her chest at she pointed the Evoker on herself. Using the bond that she now shares with Kintaros, a new Persona is pulled from the sea of subconsciousness! "Eligor!" Pulling the trigger, an armored man in red carrying a spear riding a horse manifested above Minako, spinning it spear and pointing at the base, with a spark from its spear, Eligor caused several small explosions at the front area of the gate, hoping to get the attention of the Bandits inside it...

IRFy4p8_RN4RPljKuSb3YzIOfBYYN4FEsAqc1_GploR6X4kLiKmuYcAGxMw8_OvHX9XlTEVyjDzeOzR-xvgvxT3kqndipWydkIFk5PsdNVPYJbRFw2DhJADcKCbBGTW2c1C84Q34
QeyELil2zZcdS3NsCYJwWb60XFt0VTBApi1o4f6GVibMIuMTI6B3flRt6TBZy4z3hwgohvRaUyDLCkK1ZSCQS8Gc36P6MyH_eD9ToZre95A6wQskSd8Mtb08djC8B656m5Yia8gZ
UmH_nHNXmO-Fj8N61w-t8vYgHbKS9VzeUKUGmCndHd43uzF2jUxU-X_5k5_xPOz-oy9UoXWEX-LP9ROoUGY_GmbAluemtuT3VPfbIkrkCIwWKYyOxDfE6QsnByN9GQMwaznOSQF6

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing said “killer robot” like a two meter tall robot wearing a thick jacket and red scarf. It just stared at him, almost mocking him in a way. The older man lifted his plasma rifle up and lightly frowned and almost aimed the plasma gun at the walking machine but it didn’t seem to annoy him.

"I am FL4K, the knife of Death.”

John raised an eyebrow and frowned, thinking to himself. “Strange name..” but he was a bit more focused on the British soldier with the hat named Captain Price. “Just wanted to talk for a bit.”

Connor turned and after the British soldier said what he was going to say, he walked forward stopping and listening.

Hm, Moze is the General here. Interesting to learn and compare and contrast different tactics and ways to do things once in a while.

The next man was more irish and his name was Zane.

He didn’t hear what Zane’s abilities were yet, so he had to assume.

Then there was Ian, the robot which yet again gave him a bad feeling even though the robot was on the Crimson Raider’s side.

Even then leaving a 30 year terminator war, still stuck with Connor while he stared into Ian’s metal eyes. “I’m watching you.”

Laser-Sploder: Borderlands 3 Assault Rifle | Lootlemon

Connor eyed the weapon of choice and picked out something called a laser-sploder.

The extraction team seemed like the best choice at the moment so Connor took his new weapons, and followed the others with Kendall, FL4K, and Zane waiting for the all clear signal before entering. Taking out his plasma rifle out at first as it seemed like a best bet at the moment, he took it out, carefully scanning the room, until Zane called out clear for this room. This was going to be interesting. Humans that no longer seem like humans anymore.

Connor had been through training all his life to eradicate machines. Yet, there was no manuals on when to kill humans. These humans were no longer human, right? The General of the Human Resistance had little training for when a human decides to betray the cause. However, that was not the case and now he'd have to learn how to murder another to protect the greater good.

Interactions: @SmallPopTart (GM, Zed) @LilacMonarch (Julia)
@TheElenaFisher (Skye) @thefinalgirl (Venus) @Crow (Ben) @thatguyinthestore (Rocket) darkred darkred @ExtractionTeam

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Laser-sploder
Acid gun
Plasma Rifle
Armor
And a lot more guns.

Last edited:

• Natasha takes the aptly-named gun, 'The Ice Queen', from FL4K and after fumbling with it for a moment manages to raise the scope to her eye. Her paws were no hands to be sure, but they seemed more dexterous than the average animal's. Whether or not she could actually pull the trigger to fire it was another question, but she more than likely wouldn't want to anyway.

"No, I'll be okay." She shakes her head. She forms an additional handle made of ice on the front of the gun to demonstrate. "I can make something to hold it up."

glac18.png
    The Glaceon lowers the gun and then slings it across her back. She looks back at Eric and narrows her eyes at Lana holding his arm. "I'll be fine on my own. As long as there's not any funny business while I'm not there..."

Lilith and Kirby
Lilith.pngKirby.png
After throwing a few hundred blades at the bandits Kirby hatches a plan involving his ability and the person he's fighting with. He runs over to Lilith and tells him about the plan. "You sure about this, I never tried it before." "Poyo!" Kirby assures her. "Well alright, here goes nothing." Lilith starts to form a spiritual aura around Kirby's cutter blades, the blades now have a ghostly fire around them. Kirby tests them out on the bandits, they appear to spin much faster and they phase through the bandits, setting them on fire. "Wow, I should do stuff like this more often."

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Bandits)

Fluffington the Mighty shakes her head again, unaware as her pupils begin to dilate. She lets out a yawn and trots forward. "Alright, ready to be a distraction!" She turns to look at the group, only to notice them standing still. Perfectly still. "Huh... You guys are good at that!! Well, just leave it to me!!" As she walks, small tufts of dust would be kicked up, before freezing in the air. The Eevee walks up to the ramshackle metal walls, starring at the bandits. "Wow, this place looks kinda run down. Like it'd make a Steel type cry.... Hrk.... I don't feel so good...." Fluffington the Mighty begins to shiver uncontrollably.
Fluffington the Mighty used Toxic!
A purple stream of putrid poison pulses out of the plush-like Pokemon's primary respiratory orifice. The stream slaps into the ground, digging into it and splashing the area, while forcing the Eevee onto her hind legs, a shiver makes her head spasm and shake to and fro as it slowly arches upward, the stream moving erratically into the air in front of her, before slowing to a stop, as the Eevee if forces back a couple feet.
As she ejects the 'snack' from before, it works it's way through her system, her eyes returning to normal, and her perception of time as well. The Toxic liquid was propelled forward with such force that it easily slices through the wall, what was a floating glob in her eyes streaking into a stream of death. For the bandits on top, their body parts turning purple and flying off, while dissolving as the horrid crack filled substance whips through the air, and cuts through them while it eats away whatever it comes into contact with. The structure of the Walls being compromised, it begins to fall apart with a loud series of crashes and screams, Toxic rains down in the area as well, affliction the poor bastards in the area. Fluffington the Mighty is left upside down, her little paws kicking helplessly in the air, her eyes swirling as she tries to figure out what the DISTORTION WORLD just happened.
"I don't feel goo-o-o-o-od!" she whines from her prone position.
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Crow Crow Riven Riven Ineptitude Ineptitude CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @AnyandEveryone

"Lassie, you won't believe it!" Lucky still tried to focus on the positives of his new ability. "I have new paws, courtesy of-"

"Are you sssure this will work?"

"Yes. It's recording now. Stop hissing, it wastes time."

"Heh...?" Lucky had himself a look around. That couldn't be-!? He'd started this whole quest by accidentally leaving her behind!

Not even Lupe or Mismakora knew what was going on. "Lealan?" Of course, Lupe still recognized the voice, and leaned against her cage, holding her paw over her squinted eyes, until she could make out the petrified corpse of Lealan.

"Has Lucky tried going to more than one ancient being for help?" Mismakora tilted her head.

"No, you mystical nit-wit! Lealan was one of the Solo team members, and she ended up kind of adop-" Before Lupe could finish, the message continued playing.

"Fine. Hey, Lucky. I don't know if these will get to you, or what order they will be in. After you vanished, we sent a team and found residual energy similar to what was left behind when I was abducted to Blood Gulch. We figured you must have been sucked away into the multiverse. I won't bother you with the details, but we are working on a way to communicate. At the moment we are throwing messages into the void looking for your signature, and hoping you can hear them. I'll try to keep you updated. Lana, how much longer do we have?"

"Lealan?! Holy shit, I was gonna get back to you, but I wasn't really sure how soon..."
Lucky's jaw hung open, and his eyes darted around. He figured that she would've figured out what happened to him by now, but had no idea if she was even going to bother trying to communicate with him. For all he knew, she thought he'd abandoned her.

"Well, I'll be..." Mismakora's thought process was much less heartwarming. "Perhaps we can find this girl, and let her show us this technology she's making..."

"We are NOT jading people from across the multiverse!"
Lupe protested, which the kirin instinctively blocked out.

"And what arguments would YOU have against such a decision?" Mismakora sneered, as the message neared its end.

"Three"

"Three what?"

"Two"

"ImdoingfineandIpromise-"

"One."

"wewillkeeptr-"

The message concluded with an abrupt, staticy cutoff.

And Lucky stood there, paralyzed, his head tipped to the sky like he'd seen a blimp soar overhead. "So she'll keep trying, huh?...Should I tell her what I've been up to? Well, she'd probably want to know...Bah! Julia!" He shook it out of his mind for now. "That was just a roommate. Anyway, you'll get to see me new paws soon. We're about to catch up with ya's." Deep within his fuzzy chest, he could feel the jade bouncing away the bittersweet feelings he briefly held from Lealan's surprise.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Last edited:
After Jacket had shattered the poor frozen bandit, he turned to the front of Steele's Hideout, which in fact has been melted and some white animal seeming to be the source. He quickly goes back to his large rock hiding place and waits for the distraction Technical to either ram into what's left of the gates or stop in front. He reloads the SMG and gets ready.

While waiting, he picks up a fairly small rock and tosses it, like his green stress ball back in jail. Looks like history repeats itself sometimes.

Mentioned: DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Upon stepping out into the open, Trevor smiled as he looked at the hideout before them.

"Alright! Let's go, ladies!" The psychotic killer shouted happily, slamming the door shut. He strolled on forward with a certain pep in his step, taking slow steps as his allies began to attack the base with their own weapons. Trevor leaned back and took in a large, exaggerated whiff through his nostrils, before letting out a loud scream. "NOTHING SENSELESS VIOLENCE TO GET THE FUCKIN' BLOOD PUMPING!!!" He exclaimed, and when everything was said and done, an even wider grin stretched up and across Trevor's features as he brandished a large weapon out of seemingly nowhere. Said weapon was so large that Trevor had to rest it on his shoulder. Without any worry for friendly fire or possible casualties, Trevor lifted the hulking weapon up, took aim...

kNphf2.gif

And fired a rocket directly towards the base. And then, after that, he reloaded and did it again, firing another one immediately after.

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!! THAT FEELS BETTER!!"

Venus Lovelace
Equipped With:
Trenchant Animosity - Pistol
Peacemonger - Hand Gun
Two Regular Knives

1234.jpg

"Abaddon is a parasite, an entity that lives inside me and grants me abilities that I, normally, wouldn't be able to access. He allows me to contort my body to extreme measures, or even ruin my environment with a simple snap." The woman said with a smile as she put her pistol in a holder while grabbing the two knives, letting Abaddon release itself. She looked towards the skies, making Abaddon's mouth appear between the crevice of her breasts as teeth formed. There was a large tongue that came out with an eye that looked curiously towards FL4K, tilting its head as it proceeded to lick it. Venus proceeded to hiss at Abaddon, whimpering and proceeding to return inside the goddess' body. "Excuse his manners, he hasn't really seen a robot before in his life. A sentient one, to be exact."

Last edited:

• “Hmm...”

This was probably the third fridge I've opened within sight were all that's left were half-eaten rotting breads and some strange meat of sorts that looked pretty inedible in my eyes. It's a wonder that insanity had kept those raiders alive for so long. Closing the fridge, I quickly made my way out of the makeshift cargo-room that some of the raiders had stayed in before my arrival. Smells strongly of feet in there.

“Nothing worthwhile?”

“Nope. No luck.”

I shook my head while raising my hands up, shrugging before going up the stairs of one of the buildings where another cargo-room greeted me.

EU7XDrRU8AAqHk2.jpeg

“That just leaves this one left.”

I muttered as my right palm rested onto the handle and pushed...only to find that it was stuck. An unamused groan left my lips as I stepped back, looking around the cargo base for a crowbar to try to open the door. I did not notice a huge, barely noticeable shadow loom over me until I heard a metallic clang that was soon followed by a brief yet loud bang. The shadow looming over me soon moved away as I found that Exia had rammed his thumb onto the door, the impact having forced the door opened while there a few barely noticeable dents around the top edges of the cargo due to the Gundam resting it's palm before breaking the lock.

“Apologies in advance if you needed to be able to lock the door yourself.”

It spoke while retracting it's currently unarmed right hand. Looking inside the now unlocked room, I whistled -well, tried to at least- at the sight that laid before me: An actually somewhat tidy room that did not look trashed by some partygoers on steroids without a care in the wasteland that is sufficiently lighted and has a desk which I could use to unequip and check the new weapons and bullets from the base raid. Best of all, it didn't smell like feet this time, so it would seem the locked room was a jackpot for me. Once again, there was another fridge standing there, waiting for the door to swing by the pivot on its hinges. It soon swung opened, although rather than some junks laying inside, it was empty instead.

“Nothing inside the ice box again...oh well, I wasn't looking for a drink either way.”

“You do not require consumption of edibles to survive?” Exia asked, “Was it due to the virtual world's effect on your body?”

“Yeah,” I answered, unequipping the <<Blackwyrm Coat>> before checking the door that was forcibly rammed opened from its' lock.

In SAO and ALO, edible meals concocted in the VRMMORPG can be eaten freely anytime you wish, with some meals usually providing additional buffs for the one who ate such meals with extra properties. One time during the Beta Testing of SAO, a player made a quick dash for a restaurant holding a limited timed offer for a meal providing some beneficial effects for the eater, only to forget about the existence of inertia as they soon crashed and toppled over the railing and off Aincrad into the bottomless void below. Because of the incident, there was now a warning sign on where the railing was in hopes of preventing any accidental deaths during the start of the death game. Thinking about it, a bite and sip would be a huge luxury now, but I could live without it, so I wasn't bothered by lack of consumption for a day or more.

Luckily the door could still be closed, although the same could not be said for the lock itself. Either way, it was getting pretty late now and I couldn't resist getting a shut eye till the next morning. Equipping the <<Eludicator>> for a short moment, I activated the Sword Skill, <<Vertical>>, then <<Slant>>, and finally <<Horizontal>> onto the wall opposite of the bed present in the room. The lack of windows in this temporary shelter meant the only way for me to tell when it's morning is if I had opened the door, which....I probably would not bother getting up to do so if no lights shone upon me. The <<Eludicator>> dispersed into polygons as they were kept away into my hyperarsenal storage, I threw myself onto bed with my head resting on my palms, looking outside of the cracks I had sliced up where Exia could be seen clearly.

“Alright, let's call it a day for now and continue roaming the land next morning, hopefully without any other MSs attacking when we reach a settlement filled with civilisation. Well then, good night Exia.”

“ "Good night"?”

His confusion went unheard of as I was now soundly asleep in the bunker, prompting him to ponder outloud the following:

“Is that what humans say to each other before initiating hibernation?”

Last edited:

You people do Pandora proud.

Jacket's intrusion goes mostly unnoticed so far; the element of surprise will be on his side. For now, all of the Bandits seem to have placed their attention on the sound of roaring engines and pyrotechnics. Now would be the perfect time to strike, chicken man!

The Bandits watch as Ryuji's fireworks light up the night. "Ooooh! Pretty lights!" says a fat, tall Bandit with a helmet; fittingly dubbed a Goliath by locals and fellow scumbags. One of the Psychos grabs his arm.

"DO NOT WALK TOWARDS THE LIGHT, BIG BOY!"

"Awww! But it pretty!"

"Shoot the Vault Hunters, shitwads!"

1586245728764.png

The last man who said that, one donning a mask and armor made of scrap metal- a Marauder- takes aim with his SMG and starts to rain down a hail of bullets with his friends next to him.

"YEAH, BITCH! A FEW TECHNICALS AGAINST A WHOLE TOWN? YOU'RE NOTHING! NOTHI-"

Out of the corner of his eye, he sees a rocket fired by Trevor coming straight towards the wall where he's standing.

"Aw, crapbaskets."

The rocket hits the wall, blowing it and the Bandits to bits! Rinse and repeat for everything else Trevor aims at; everything his explosives hit gets annihilated, whether it be the weak metal fences and barbed wire, the walls of scrap, or other human life.

"What kind of psychopath thinks about bringing a rocket launcher to this shit?!" a fellow Marauder asks as his buddy's disembodied leg hits the ground next to him with a splat.

"FOR THE CALYPSOS! FOR RIBCAGE! FOR THE CHILDREN I NEVER HAD!"

A Psycho comes up next to him with a rocket launcher and shoots a rocket directly at Axton's Technical. The Commando's turret whips around and empties a dozen .50 caliber bullets into it, destroying it before it can even get close.

"Hell yeah, baby, show your stuff!" Axton happily laughs. "Hey, crazy guy! Keep focusin' on those walls! Bring these assholes to the ground!" He slows down a little, yanks the e-brake, and spins the car around before heading the other way. Salvador throws an oversized pistol at him as he passes by, which he catches.

"Oh, you idiots- THERE'S JUST TWO TECHNICALS!" Another Bandit yells as he throws his Tediore gun at Axton's, which quickly gets shot down by the Vault Hunter's turret again. Frustrated, he winds his arm back and prepares to throw the next one that Digistructs in his hands when an arrow bursts through his whole head, easily penetrating his brain and killing him instantly. He drops the gun, which, luckily for the Bandits, does not explode due to safety precautions taken by Tediore. UNLUCKILY for the Bandits, however, is the volley of arrows that hit them in various places. Those who aren't killed immediately fall off the wall and hit the ground, breaking various bones and probably eventually bleeding out. There's some lucky ones that survive, though- bad guys just don't die easily, do they?

"STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES, BUT ARROWS WILL KILL ME!" screams a Psycho as he picks up a sniper rifle of one of his fallen allies and shoots a round right at the offending summoner, Lightning, not knowing the repercussions of doing so.

Meanwhile, several other large Bandits dressed in red come out of the front gate, carrying improvised shields made from steel doors with a freakishly small Psycho tied to the front.

1586238582248.png

"Outta the way, Nomads comin' through!" one of them announces uproariously.

The little one on the front of the door says, "HAHAHAHAHA! I'M DISPOSABLE!"

The Nomads begin firing their guns at the Technicals circling around the front of the stronghold. Bullets bounce off the armor of the trucks, missing you guys by inches (or perhaps hitting some of you?).

"Anyone wanna take care of that?" Axton asks his passengers calmly.

1586245663928.png

"I WILL GUNZERK ALL OVER THEM!" Salvador screams over the ECHO and circles around to chase after Axton's Technical. Before he can get a chance to handle the situation, BOOM! Explosions created by Eligor destroy the Nomads, turning them into paste before they can react.

"Nomads running away!" the same Nomad from before yells before dropping his small friend flat on his face and cowering back inside shelter, half of his surviving allies following and the other half (about three) remaining to keep laying down fire on you.

"Already beat you to it, Sal! Weird armored guy, that was awesome!" Axton tells Eligor, not realizing it was really Minako's doing.

"I WILL SAY AGAIN! LEAVE! SOME! BANDITS! FOR! ME!"

"LOOK AT THE LADY WITH THE BIG MEAT TENDERIZER! LOOKATHERLOOKATHERLOOKATHERLOOKATHEEEER!" a Psycho screams to his friends, pointing at Nearl.

"SHINY HAMMER!"

"COME ON, BOYS, WE CAN ALL PLAY WHACK-A-VAULT HUNTER WITH THAT!"

They dive over the wall and charge towards her, buzzaxes raised, only to be sent flying away by her warhammer in various states of dead.

"What the hell are these guys?!" a Marauder screams as he keeps trying to lay down cover fire for his teammates, only for those same squads to be blown up by another rocket or shot through by an arrow.

"SKULL'S... SETTLEMENT... THEY... KILLED US..." a Psycho that was split in half by one of Kirby's blades struggles out and clutches the ankle of his ally.

"Oh, shit, dude, what happened to you?!"

"PINK... MARSHMALLOW... EAT HIM... FOR ME..."

The Psycho goes limp.

"Those bastards! I'll avenge your admittedly really messed up life, Terry!" He turns back to the Technicals. He then gets hit by one of Kirby and Lilith's 'ghost blades.' "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M MELTING ALIVE!" he screams in similar fashion to all of his pals, who are also burning up from the two's attacks.

"THE PAIIIN! THE PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!"

"HELP! OH, GOD, HELP!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

--

1586245461170.png

"These are really nice pictures!" Kendall exclaims happily. "These are from your home universe, I assume... am I right?" He smirks. "I always wanted to visit an island like this. Sail the seas for a bit, too, y'know? Seeing the blue ocean spread out in every direction... heh, I might have to pay a visit once we get out of this mess..."

Zane smiles at Tsukasa. "Now you're just makin' me feel powerful, boyo!"

FL4K crouches down a little to inspect where Abaddon had retreated back inside Venus' body. "Fascinating... you have a beast that is inside of you. To share the same blood as who you hunt with, not like family, but as actual blood... I am impressed, girl."

Mr. Chew comes up to the robot and nuzzles their leg. They give the good boi a pat pat.

"Though I may never attain such connection to my beasts, I would be unwilling even if I was given the chance. They are my kin. They understand what it is I feel, why I hunt, and I understand them in turn. We run as one. That is what a pack is. That is family."

Kendall blushes as Lana grabs his arm. "H-hey... don't be so scared... you can stay here if you want. I'd rather you not get hurt by any of these cannibal freaks..."

He then looks at his guildmaster. "Alright, I guess I'll go. Hope I can prove I'm useful this time around, guildmaster," he smiles warmly before turning to Natasha. "Distraction's looking pretty good so far. We'd better get going. I'm... really happy to be working with you again, Na-"

In the eyes of a little fluffball dangerously high on cocaine, the entire world stops, Kendall included.

For Fluffington, the stroll is about as casual as it gets. As she approaches the base, she'd be greeted with several sights: bullets and bullet casings frozen in the air, Psychos raising their buzzaxes up high, burning Marauders, gorey bits, Bandits who've just pissed their pants. There isn't a sound apart from her own paws hitting the sand. It's a... creepy kind of serene.

But what does serene mean to an Eldritch being?

The stream of vomit comes out, Fluffington's normal perception of time returns, and all hell breaks loose. The walls are cut through like a water cutter to titanium. Several tons of scrap metal comes crashing down, and the houses inside the walls, which look a lot like the ones from Skull's Settlement, follow suit. The noise and carnage is overwhelming- but still, you are able to hear cheering, noises of other roaring engines, and cries of pain from the arena. Is there an event being held tonight?

"-tasha."

Kendall glances towards Steel's Holdout, having heard all the noise.

1586245512824.png

"U-um- when did that happen?"

"I don't feckin' know, but IT WAS AWESOME!"

"The distraction team has done their part. Now, it is time we do ours. Let us hope Ribcage was not killed in... whatever that was." He turns to his pets. "Remain here with the lookout team, beasts. Protect them if danger arises."

Mr. Chew gives them a lick. The robotic wolf whimpers.

"I will return, Shredder. And I will bring you a few heads."

The robotic wolf stands up and wags his tail, panting excitedly. FL4K looks up at their pet Rakks, which have been circling around a few feet above the team ever since they stopped. "Jericho! Sabre! Hayabusa! It is time!"

FL4K Neutral.png

The flying creatures fly off towards the stronghold. FL4K motions with their head to follow. "Come. Let us hunt, and perhaps send Bandits beneath the heel of Death."

FL4K Invisible 1.gif

FL4K disappears, cloaked by cloaking technology that he may have stolen.

"Shootin' time!" Zane cheers and runs after the Rakks, checking a small drone on his wrist and a device held on his hip as he goes. Kendall glances at Natasha one last time before following.

"Let's go, Lana!"

A fair walk later, and you finally arrive at the side wall of the stronghold. Kendall walks up to on of the sheets of metal and wraps his paws around the right side.

Use only this 'telepathy' from here onwards. We have no risk of being heard. Kendall, you may give us our entrance. I will cover you.

Got it.

The Typhlosion pulls the sheet of metal back, creating a door-sized opening for the extraction team to fit through.

Zane Carry.png

Zane proceeds first, pointing his own rifle down the right side. After a short scan, he declares over the psychic connection, Clear.

Kendall turns to all of you in the extraction team and nods, a signal for you to follow Zane inside.

Price, he addresses the veteran. Look... I know you have no reason to trust me, but... back in Blood Gulch, I... wasn't really myself. Back then, I was some... brainwashed mess... Arceus, I know this sounds ridiculous, but... just believe me. I'm on your side now, a hundred percent.

Cast List
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Jason "Blast Radius" Cooper (OC)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider Decade) and Naoto "Tiger Mask" Azuma (Tiger Mask W)
RedLight RedLight as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Oswald the Lucky Rabbit)
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Zora (Epithet Erased)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chimera (A Certain Scientific Railgun/Accelerator OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as GN-001 Exia (Gundam Extreme VS OC) and Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya (Sword Art Online)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Shaw (Arknights)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite) and Sky Rose (Borderlands OC)
P PopcornPie as Lucky O'Chopper (Whacked!) and Megumin (Konosuba)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz as Voss Eierkuchen and Abbott Calderon (Tembo the Badass Elephant OCs)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Olivia Silence and Saria (Arknights)
Riven Riven as Nearl (Arknights)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy) and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) and Kirby (Kirby's Dreamland)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Minako Arisato (Persona 3 Portable) and Kintaros (Kamen Rider Den-O)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana (Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani and Natasha Thani (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon OCs)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Tom (Tom & Jerry) and Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Lightning AKA Light Ignis (Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Ryuji Kazan (Danganronpa OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as himself
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Anna (Once Upon A Time OC) and Ripper (Jurassic World)
MAROON QUILLNEST MAROON QUILLNEST as John (OC)
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as David Listman (My Hero Academia OC)
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) and John "Bear" Connor (Terminator Genisys)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Edward "The Doctor" Richtofen (Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies) and Claptrap/Fragtrap (Borderlands, NPC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Festung-17 (Destiny 2 OC)
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Yoshikage Kira (JJBA Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable)
Reiksguard Reiksguard as Mrakus Malicius (Horus Heresy OC)
Martydi Martydi as Scott Baker (Planetside OC)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsausa SERAPH-099 Samael (OC)
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Vera "Granny Rags" Moray (Dishonored)
Crow Crow as Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and "Doctor" (Arknights)
Smug Smug as Jacket (Hotline Miami/Payday 2)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Pahw'lip Stiwyll (OC)
Stikes Stikes as Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OC)
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Danielle Fenton (Danny Phantom) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as The Son and The Henchman (Hotline Miami 2)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
Space Buddha Space Buddha as Heather Sagewind (OC)
Hundesteak :3 Hundesteak :3 as Nagisa Shiota (Assassination Classroom)
FoolsErin FoolsErin as Garnet (Steven Universe)

Lightning, the Light Ignis
lightning_1.png

Personal Guard

"STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES, BUT ARROWS WILL KILL ME!" screams a Psycho as he picks up a sniper rifle of one of his fallen allies and shoots a round right at the offending summoner, Lightning, not knowing the repercussions of doing so.
Lightning would watch as his minions rain down arrows on the hideout and would in turn protect themselves, and while he did, he would be minding his own business 'until' a Psycho picked up a sniper rifle and fired at him. The barrier previously surrounding Lightning re-appeared and blocked the attack, and the card frame responding to it lit up temporarily as if to show it was in effect, and once the shot had been countered, the barrier vanished once more and the shine faded. Lightning would look to the barrier suddenly before his eyes and let out an evil chuckle.
latest

Lightning, noticing the card had activated, motioned to it. "If I am attacked directly, only once in a while am I allowed to protect myself from the attack I receive." He stated simply before continuing, though his 'volume' lowered as he was but talking to himself. "You dare attempt to attack me - an Ignis who transcends humanity? You fool." Lightning muttered in a threatening and ridiculing tone, preparing his 'own' sniper rifle - the Hyperion Sniper Rifle he bought earlier. "You will be punished for your recklessness." With little to no hassle or difficulty, Lightning did his A.I thing and hijacked the rifle before aiming it at the attacking Psycho and firing a retaliatory shot, and then proceeded to shoot down other targets that he would find nearby - one after another, and seeming pretty safe and confident. If he was to be attacked, the Hyperion's shield would keep him safe. After firing his shots, the Ignis would separate from his gun and would await a further retaliation - if needed, he is fully prepared to fortify his defences or bolster his attacking force, as the already standing minions continued their efforts.
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #F7DA64
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine​
Powers: A.I abilities, monster summoning/spell card magic/trap card magic​
Items: Duel Disk (grants monster summoning, spell card magic and trap card magic), an SMG (being held), $350 (stored in Duel Disk), Hyperion sniper rifle (ammo included)​
This is where all of Lightning's obtained cards are! For more information, refer to his original CS!

He will be granted more cards each passing chapter, as implied above - but by the end, he will have 'everything' at his disposal.

Listed 'per chapter' as to what he has - the most recent one will always be at the top.
Chapter 1
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Magica Alcum
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Armatos Legio Legatus Legionis
Armatos Legio Pilus Prior
Armatos Legio Primi Ordines
Prologue
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Lex
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Skills/Abilities: Mastermind, technology wizard​
Course of action: Crush them all!​
RP Information
Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: @DistractionTeam​

Nearl had begun going to work, bashing and slamming as many of the psychotic freaks and lunatics she can with the dual partners of her shield and Warhammer. The sounds of the screaming bandits, definitely a soothing touch to the grotesque sound of flesh and bones snapping, breaking and squishing. So many of them were as confused as scared as this simple yet joyful woman, was swinging them around like practical rag dolls.

As she had proceeded to slam yet another head to the floor, she reached up to wipe her face off some sweat before a strange image had caught her glimpse. What seemed the be a shining light that was barely caught in a glimpse, had flashed and disappeared in the time of a blink. A huge huge bit of the armada of bandits, now suddenly cut and dissolving from a strange substance.

The moment this weird sword, light, beam, thing had vanished, not only leaving a bit of chaos in its wake, but, definitely a not so pleasant smell. The Kuranta almost tripped and dropped her Warhammer from the sudden recoil she received from whatever had happened, barely catching herself on the floor as she proceeded to mask her nose with her shield. As the structure began to fall apart with the sounds of horrid screaming of death and pain, a very familiar voice caught one of the Kuranta's twitchy ears.

With a sudden jolt of the head, she spots a very familiar eevee on her back, flailing her little legs and seemingly in a bit of dizziness and confusion. Nearl simply moves over to her, still masking her nose and lower face from the stench as she knelt down to Fluffington, sheathing her Warhammer to give the little Eevee a gentle rub on the forehead.

"Aaw, you okay? Did you just cause this mess?"

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
@DistractionTeam

Last edited:
𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
When the question about the man that was troubling her was asked, she got a bit tense. Yeah, he just went off to shoot rockets at the enemy so he wasn't around, but he scared her. And understandably so.

"
I-I don't know who he is. He never gave me his name, but I don't want to be around him. I have a feeling that he'd probably do something bad to me if I was around him alone. Let's just hope he stays away from me after this, but I doubt that'll be the case."

She then saw extraction head out, the beasts belonging to the robot known at FL4K coming over to them. They were here to protect their team, as she had heard him say that before leaving and she was relieved that at least they had protection. Even if no one or nothing attacked them, at least them being there made her feel safe.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

sᴋʏᴇ
_________
She sighed, looking down for a bit. "Poor girl. She deserved a somewhat normal life, as normal as you could get for being a Siren. Jack better be burning in hell after everything he did, otherwise Heaven's management is kind of fucked up for not realizing it sooner." If her mom had been working for a huge corporation and gone off the deep end when dad died... maybe there would've been a chance where she was in the same position as Angel was. Thankfully, that never happened.

Then, she looked towards Benedict. This guy really seemed to be under the impression that this was all a grand tour. Well, he was rich after all, but delusional seemed to be another thing he was. "
Yeah... you can say that." Did he even register what exactly was going on? Or was this just his way of coping with the situation?

And speaking of registering what exactly was going on, she watched the hobo guy get out of the Technical and walked towards the enemies. Then, from out of nowhere, he pulled out a rocket laun- WAIT A MINUTE, A ROCKET LAUNCHER?! She may not have paid attention to him, but where in the hell did he get a rocket launcher?! More importantly, where was he even storing it?!

Currently, she was trying to register what the hell just happened, but gave up on it as she heard Zane and FL4K give them the go to head out. "
Well, guess its our turn." She pulled out her pistol and followed them, doing her best to sneak. And given that currently, the mass destruction that the distraction team was doing was working extremely well to... well, distract them, it was pretty easy.

Once they got there, she nodded in response to using the telepathy to communicate. When she heard the all clear, she stepped in, pointing her gun down the left side in case anyone came through down that side.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch , rest of extraction squad

R8Ll.gif

Somewhere at some point of time in some place. The Son was doing backflips. Why? Because he could, no one has the right to tell anyone when they can and can't do backflips. Nor does anyone have the right to force someone into a specific location, he could be doing backflips on the moon if the moon was actually cool. But it isn't, the moon is overrated because it's just a big grey rock with dimples. Floating is cool but that's what the ocean is for. You can even suffocate without a helment but the ocean is much cooler because it has loads of fish that go about living their life like in Shark Tales.
So The Son was using his astounding physique to work on his backflip game. Mostly because backflips are cool, frontflips are cool too but his sole goal was to achieve the perfect backflip, the practice in doing so only aiding him in getting nice toned legs.
While that was happening The Henchman was drinking water. He was watching The Son but he made sure to stay hydrated. Dehydration is no joke so of course he was smart and made sure to drink plenty of liquids to stay healthy.​

Lilith and Kirby
Lilith.pngKirby.png

"...Okay that's a little gruesome even for me." Lilith says with a freaked out look, however Kirby didn't really react to it outside of a few steps back.
(I mean he fought a giant eyeball that cries blood...TWICE so yea.)
"I'm surprised your'e not really that disturbed by this Kirby." He just looks to her and shrugs before throwing a few more blades at the bandits.

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Bandits)

• Julia chuckles at Kendall's comment. "You've been useful before, so I don't see why not."

Sounds...great.
    She replies to Lucky. I don't know how you'll get here since you jumped off your ride, but I'm sure you'll think of something.

esp2.png
    The Espeon glances over at the scene in the distance, specifically the corrosive Toxic wreaking havoc on everything, and shakes her head. "That's one strange Eevee..."

As the team heads off, she waves to her daughter one last time. "Stay safe!"

Julia
    is actually one of the least stealthy members of the group, but her other contributions more than make up for it - as they walked into the stronghold, anyone that would have seen them find their minds seem to randomly blank for a moment. This was of course because of the Espeon erasing their presence from their minds before they could react to seeing the team. It is not foolproof however, and the more of the team she had to hide at once or more Bandits to hide them from, the technique became less effective.

Price, he addresses the veteran. Look... I know you have no reason to trust me, but... back in Blood Gulch, I... wasn't really myself. Back then, I was some... brainwashed mess... Arceus, I know this sounds ridiculous, but... just believe me. I'm on your side now, a hundred percent.
    You can thank yours truly for that, she adds and smiles at Price.

Lana

I continued to hold onto Eric’s arm for a bit as he began to speak. I looked at him and shook my head.

“No. I’m going with you and nothing is going to stop me. I’m not afraid of some stupid cannibals anyway!”
I finally let go of Eric’s arm so I wouldn’t get In his way as we began to move. Surprise surprise. Instead of following Zane I stay right next to Eric as he speaks to someone named Price. I began to speak up a bit too.
“Yeah... that wasn’t the same Eric back there... he didn’t act anywhere near how he normally does... I think it’s safe to say he’s back to normal now. He’s back to the Eric I’m in love wi- I-I MEAN T-THAT’S NOT WHAT I MEANT TO SAY!.... I’m going to stop talking now...”
I buried my entirely red face into my paws trying to hide the embarrassment of my stupid slip up.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhuhuhuhuh" The little Eevee moans piteously. "I need a berry and some juice...." The rolls onto her feet and digs a large green berry out of her pouch and chows down on it. She gulps it down and instanly brightens up, sparkling like a silver statue polished to perfection. "And DONE!!... What were we-Bleh, the taste remains-doing?" She sticks her tongue out in disgust, then turns to Nearl while tilting her head in confusion.
Riven Riven CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back