• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
One of Fluffington the Mighty's ears begin twitching as Trevor starts to raise his voice. She wiggles out of Nearl's grip and hops onto her shoulders for a better view, spinning to face where the commotion is coming from and giving Nearl a face full of super soft and fluffy tail. Apparently some of the others had started to bully the thin, pale, and horribly misshapen Mr. Mime looking guy, how rude of them! "We should invite him to sit with us, if the others are going to bully him like they did Mr. Buneary!" Fluffington the Mighty suggested to his little friendly group. Of course, now that she is no longer concealed between the seats and Nearl's hand, Fluffington the Mighty's sparkling is lighting up the bus with a silvery shine.
Riven Riven Crow Crow Ineptitude Ineptitude
Mentioned: P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Ch_BbA_xS63Irtig_WyeQDkLAcKOpIQFcrw_V0-pTaqWrWABKK0z0GJWjU_4E8jXV74h8aJxUif1Zi2_QAnYezt-45AK2tCXw3GO1IlsyGBiUyKj4WmWhTZIpuJPlYf_wCOxwUKb

2IYeTWGzFOQaLhP6WOh7mBrN92RcCNO6F5S4OzZNDvpEQtdA4ugrr2JePcUPmyzgE0xUw9dxNAx7XQRxODw3bLVCNMJnw5H_N1UFNz3X6qZIyMka6nBDkttnnc7SdorfEIiaJfdn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloy eyed Trevor as he let another outburst out but turned to Captain Price instead.
“I don’t know but Trevor is still getting on my nerves really fast.”

“Don’t worry, I plan to keep on going to the end.” But it didn’t last as Price stood up and pointed to the back of the bus where others were sitting.

Aloy once again looked around, at the very least Trevor was farther away from Elizabeth and now could annoy someone else instead.

“Elizabeth, you should learn to protect yourself in case none of us can be there for you.”

Later, when she had time, she’d show Elizabeth a tip or two about using a bow and arrow set.

Interactions with: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher jigglesworth jigglesworth

• Trevor kept going, creating a stir in the bus. He didn't seem to mind Price's hand gripping his shoulder, but he apparently accused him of racism. "Canadian-?" At this point, Price really doesn't care if he's messing around or not. Important thing is, he's making a ruckus, being a general nuisance, and making the more pleasant occupants of the bus uncomfortable. Getting to the point where Price is seriously considering tossing him off the bus. Throw him off, let the desert sort him out. But, he's not posed any serious threat to the lives or wellbeing of those on the bus, so there isn't any need for it. On the bright side, it's making people come together against a common asshole. Granted, they didn't need it, but sometimes you need to look for the silver lining in things.

"Ah, fuck's sake," Price grumbled, shaking his head in annoyance, not even bothering to defend himself from the racist claim. Not that it's true, it isn't! Totally isn't... He's just sure the others aren't stupid enough to believe it.

The Captain switched his grip from his shoulder to the shirt that rest on top of it. "Better the back of the bus than out the fuckin' door, mate." He'd then try and drag the Canadian away from the collecting crowd, past Skye and the child, and toss him further back. Not a heavy toss, more just using his shirt to throw him a tad further. So long as he hasn't got weak legs, it shouldn't make him fall over. Sure, some would say that using force isn't the best way to solve this, and they would be right if it was anyone other than this idiot. He seems too insane to be spoken to in any reasonable way. You'd have to stoop to his level to get anywhere, and at that point you've already lost.

Next time he gets kidnapped across the multiverse, there better not be someone like this bloke there.

IRFy4p8_RN4RPljKuSb3YzIOfBYYN4FEsAqc1_GploR6X4kLiKmuYcAGxMw8_OvHX9XlTEVyjDzeOzR-xvgvxT3kqndipWydkIFk5PsdNVPYJbRFw2DhJADcKCbBGTW2c1C84Q34
QeyELil2zZcdS3NsCYJwWb60XFt0VTBApi1o4f6GVibMIuMTI6B3flRt6TBZy4z3hwgohvRaUyDLCkK1ZSCQS8Gc36P6MyH_eD9ToZre95A6wQskSd8Mtb08djC8B656m5Yia8gZ
UmH_nHNXmO-Fj8N61w-t8vYgHbKS9VzeUKUGmCndHd43uzF2jUxU-X_5k5_xPOz-oy9UoXWEX-LP9ROoUGY_GmbAluemtuT3VPfbIkrkCIwWKYyOxDfE6QsnByN9GQMwaznOSQF6

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The annoyed man sat still for a second, not choosing to do anything about Trevor, who started his rant about animals who can walk, yelling at everyone in his path and generally pissing everyone off.

Seconds later, he watched one of the soldiers of the bus, Captain Price send Trevor tumbling toward the back of the bus.

In fact, to be honest. There were all types here, and talking animals would be creepy as shit to any normal human. But if you didn’t go along with it, you’d be driven crazy. But as least they weren’t fucking terminators for once and

He looked over at the clearly annoyed Captain Price and eyed him lightly as to study him just a bit.

“Captain Price.”

The older General's eyes looked at his for a brief moment.

So there was a seaman from another navy (Phantom Navy/Abbott) and Captain Price, not to mention those he saw earlier, a smaller girl in a green coat (Tanya), and Solid Snake.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow jigglesworth jigglesworth
@Mentions- 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B jigglesworth jigglesworth , Yamperzzz Yamperzzz thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
She stayed behind Minako, not knowing what to do. The slap hit, which she was glad that it managed to hit and he didn't try to grab her, so it was a win. Those words that he whispered to her... it made her feel sick inside. It was a feeling she never wanted to feel again. Of course, the words he kept yelling out through the bus disgusted her more and more.

Now, she would've been fine with just the initial people helping like Minako, Julia, Ben, and Aloy helping, but then more came to help, one of them she knew as Price. There were so many people helping defend her, and the promise Abraham, Minako, and Ryuji made her came back to her.

The promise to protect her.

Hearing Aloy, she looked towards her. A way to protect herself? After what happened back in Colombia, she didn't want to use a weapon. She shook her head quickly. "
N-No, I'm just not a weapon person... If there's another way of learning how to protect and defend myself without a weapon can could be used to kill someone, I'd love to learn how to use it."

Once Price started dragging the man to the back of the bus, she could relax. But then... she started crying. Whether they were happy tears or not, they were still tears.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , darkred darkred , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , jigglesworth jigglesworth , the rest of the Elizabeth Protection Squad

sᴋʏᴇ
_______
Skye looked at Rocket, trying to drown out the mess that was happening towards the front. Really, anyone who didn't bother wanting to help cause other people had it would. "Yeah, in this galaxy and especially on Pandora, going insane happens to everyone eventually, so staying sane is like a compliment. Well, the insanity process speeds up on Pandora. But luckily, not me. Honestly, I was looking for a way to get to the Crimson Raiders when I got to this planet. All Siren's in recent years seem to just be drawn to the group."

When he mentioned the part about him living in a ship back where he came from and being in multiple space prisons, she was impressed with the space prisons part. It takes a badass to get out of multiple prisons alive and without missing something of theirs. "
Space prisons, huh? If you got out without losing anything of yours, you're a badass. Of course, I never got thrown in jail even though I was with a gang a few years ago. How I never ended up in jail still surprises me."

Really, how she never ended up in jail on Promethea still surprises her and confused her.

"
I had my driving skills, hiding, shooting skills, and my power to thank for that. Well, the shooting skills I had when I was taught how to shoot. The driving skills, I was taught how to drive in general before the gang and the skills I had with the Technical while I was in the gang."

Havjng heard a loud laugh, she turned to look at the source which was... a cat. Well, she has seen weirder so far. Either way, she gave him a glare before looking over at what was happening to see if it ended.

Seeing the entire situation end with Price dragging the guy towards the back of the bus, she sighed in relief. Looks like it did end, and that girl definitely gave him one hell of a slap. "
Thank God it's over... Now we can have somewhat of a peaceful ride." Once he would get back to his seat, she'd reply to what he said to her.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , jigglesworth jigglesworth , everyone else with Elizabeth

Interactions: Crow Crow

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade​

Tsukasa decided to ignore Trevor after he failed to calm him down and that arguing with him further could lead to violence. He shifted his attention towards Ben as he has a few questions for him.

"Ben, if I may ask but what are your powers and what is that watch that you are wearing? It seems kinda futuristic..." He observed the watch in confusion.

"Is it a smartwatch or just ordinary?" He asked.

Interactions: 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Naoto Azuma/Tiger Mask
Naoto was amazed when Tanya replied. He then asks her another question. "I see. How old are you then? Do you have a job?" He asked.

This is his first time speaking to a child who has been orphaned by the time she was born. What more could he ask?

As Fluffington hopped out of Nearl's arms and onto her shoulder, the Knight let's out a giggle and a soft sneeze as she feels the eevee's tail obstruct her vision slightly. Nearl reaches up a hand to give Fluffington's tail a gentle push out of the way of her face before she speaks.

"I don't see why not", she replies with a shrug, "Although if some of this is self caused, I don't think it's the best idea to intrude."

Lilith and Kirby
Lilith.pngKirby.png
Lilith was currently writing in her diary, thankfully Kirby was asleep so he won't be taking a peek in it at any time soon. Once she put her diary away Lilith suddenly remembered the notebook Raven gave her as a gift, she took it out and sighed. "I really miss them." She then turns to Kirby. "But at least I have you at the moment, hope your'e sleeping well little guy." She says patting him on the head, she soon went to sleep afterwards with the notebook in her hand.

(Hooray for Blood Gulch Blues Callbacks!)

"Hey, Abraham?" Lucky wandered about, looking around the town. "Abraham, hey...? I'm here? On account of you bring the only one who actually appreciates me powers..." He tacked on resentfully. When the search was unsuccessful, he returned to where the bus once stood. Eh, Abraham was probably going to tell him that he should have stayed aboard, but no way in Hell was he going to share a bus with the kid who was determined to disarm him.

"Think about how Rex would have reacted." Sora begged. Now that Lucky as alone, he could.

Lucky was adamant that Rex would have been terrified if he had actually taken in what Lucky had done to himself. All Rex wanted was for him to be safe, and have a home. Well, Rex would worry no more, right? Lucky was now safe from any more emotional pains. And he had a home with Lealan. Kind of. He did kind of accidentally leave her behind. Hopefully, she didn't think he meant to abandon her forever, like she thought he did during the battle with Meta. Maybe she would want Mismakora's blessing, too.

Reaching back further, he remembered the last time he and Rex spoke to each other, before they went through the portal. He finally took the hint, that Lucky needed to distance himself from him and the others. "You'll become what you feared I was, and hated. A soulless CLONE." Rex left him with those words. Maybe it was the jade talking, but Lucky felt resentful the more he dwelled on it. He wasn't soulless. He was powerful again. Why didn't Rex see? Why didn't he understand that Lucky was trying to impress him, to show him his true potential? The first thing that happened to him when he set nub in the Cape was Megumin rushing to huggle him, and call him Chomusuke II once more. He finally had the guts to resist that moniker. More importantly, it was a sign that everyone left Blood Gulch seeing nothing but a sad, soft, weak wreck of a rabbit. They probably laughed internally at his letter. They were probably laughing at him on the plane ride to Meta's doorstep, when he made a fool of himself by letting it all out to Umbra and Lealan. "If only ALL of those fucks could see me now. I would bring them here MESELF if I had to."

Perhaps, should Abraham not respond to him, he should follow the bus on foot, as the first step to proving how strong he really was deep down.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

(I see your BGB callbacks, Connor, and raise you mine)

"Maybe I can't lie to you, but I've already made a lot of enemies like this. Some of them are downstairs." Kendall looks down, oblivious to Natasha's paw coming close to his until it bonks the psychic shield. "...aww... crapbaskets." He tries to jump out of the seat, but can't. The Typhlosion quickly elbows one of the 'walls' of Julia's containment box to no avail. Defeated, he leans back and stares at his former guildmaster.

"...so... we're doing this now, right."

Back downstairs...

Axton adjusts his stance. "Killer robots, huh? With human skin. Went up against an army of Hyperion Loaders when we were huntin' down Jack. Could've used those if he wanted to kill us that bad." Axton sits across from John Connor for the rest of the bus ride, wanting to hear some more stories while they wait.

Grey keeps staring at Trevor in disbelief. He'd read some about humans, and he had been amazed to see so many in once place, wanting so badly to treat them with respect, but this guy's been making it really difficult. Regardless, the situation seemed to resolve itself, so at the least, he could sit down behind Fluffington and Nearl and relax... until he sees Elizabeth's crying. He gets up and comes over to her.

GreyNeutral.png

"Hey... are you okay, miss?"

"Ugh..." Marcus groans. "Vault Hunters never gave me these problems..."

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch darkred darkred Riven Riven DerpyCarp DerpyCarp TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Side Story 1
"Joining the Local Freaks"

Abraham's eyes widen underneath his helmet as he spots Lucky and David.

"Wait, you guys actually wanna stay in this dump? I mean, it's not like I'm complaining. I can't defend this place on my own if Bandits come back. I was counting on them being too chickenshit about getting massacred to come back. You guys killed the majority of every Bandit plan close by, anyway." He nods to them both. "So, uh, little fuzzy thing, you said why you're here, but..." He turns to David. "What about you? And I don't think I caught either of your names, either. Kinda got wrapped up in the whole... 'protect my home' deal."

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 P PopcornPie

Last edited:
Trevor's attempt to kick Julia in the jaw would have felt more like kicking a brick wall - in fact, if he payed any attention, he'd notice his foot didn't even connect with her. She smiles at his comment about psychology classes, not seemed fazed in slightest by his anger. "We can, yes."

d7vwor6-32333851-9a0c-4d33-a794-749648244831.png
The Espeon moseys off to the stairs in no hurry, chuckling at his threat to inform her employer.

"You just did. I'll make sure to make good use of your tip," She says with a wink before going upstairs.

--

Inside Anna's mind, Julia raises an eyebrow. "Okaaaaaaay...."

She shakes her head. "What were we doing again? Hide and seek?"

--

On the second level, she watches Lucky climb out the window and drop to the ground.
"Guess he didn't want his 'Paw' after all."

The Espeon puts a paw on her daughter's shoulder. "Looks like you two have been getting along well."

She looks at Kendall and nods as she starts poking around in his mind. "Don't worry, you'll feel better before you know it. Now, let's see what we have here."

Natasha shrugs at him apologetically, which probably made it look like she was in on it. Which she was.

"Yeesh, they seriously brute forced their way through this...how long were they at that?"

Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Trevor) @PolikShadowbliss (Anna) P PopcornPie (Lucky) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall)

"A week," Kendall responds truthfully. "And it took them all their best Psychic Pokemon just to do it. Fourteen hours every day, alternating shifts." He sighs. "Julia, please... I know this isn't what you want, but trust me, it's better if I stay this way. Lucky had a... he had an idea."

The Typhlosion retreats back into the deepest recesses of his mind to a place only Julia would be able to hear.

Why am I not stopping her?

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

(short post cause I got kinda behind and I just wanna make a quick post to catch up)

Void Shadow

The blobby creature ignored everything happening around it. Once the bus appeared, it simply slithered aboard it. It looked around at everyone on board not trying to hide its true appearance anymore. It then went to a nearby vacant seat and slithered its way onto it.
(Open for interactions i guess)

Due to the amount of arguing and what not, Sora tries to comfort Elizabeth, being the nice guy that he is.

“Hey, it’s okay. People have different ways of defending themselves, and you did save me, that’s gotta mean something right?”

Sora said while giving her a nice smile to help cheer her up. “I know we barely know each other, but if anyone’s feeling down or needs someone to be there for them, I’ll there. So do me a favor and please don’t cry, it’s also not suitable for a lady.”

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

IRFy4p8_RN4RPljKuSb3YzIOfBYYN4FEsAqc1_GploR6X4kLiKmuYcAGxMw8_OvHX9XlTEVyjDzeOzR-xvgvxT3kqndipWydkIFk5PsdNVPYJbRFw2DhJADcKCbBGTW2c1C84Q34
QeyELil2zZcdS3NsCYJwWb60XFt0VTBApi1o4f6GVibMIuMTI6B3flRt6TBZy4z3hwgohvRaUyDLCkK1ZSCQS8Gc36P6MyH_eD9ToZre95A6wQskSd8Mtb08djC8B656m5Yia8gZ

UmH_nHNXmO-Fj8N61w-t8vYgHbKS9VzeUKUGmCndHd43uzF2jUxU-X_5k5_xPOz-oy9UoXWEX-LP9ROoUGY_GmbAluemtuT3VPfbIkrkCIwWKYyOxDfE6QsnByN9GQMwaznOSQF6

John adjusted to get more comfortable in the bus seat near Axorn "Loaders, huh? Imagine a giant machine in the middle of the night constantly patrolling during the night. All of us had to hide underground in the bunkers time and time again, during the mornings. During the nights, we came back out and fought back. These giant flying machines were called HKs or Hunter-Killers. Luckily for us, they weren't that smart. Skynet hadn't planned out that far in advance on those machines.

jigglesworth jigglesworth CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

After some time, Voss had finally uncovered Abbott's ears. Trevor was placed in the back of the bus and will likely stay there for a little while. He may still shout profanities, but he won't be bothering anyone right now. Plus, Voss didn't want to protect his childish ears from the swearing the entire bus ride. He was more concerned with Elizabeth, who had begun to cry. He stood up to address her but remained in his seating area.

"Heya, don't cry. I know that probably made you uncomfortable and scared - as I'm sure most of us would be such as I - but just know that everyone else on this bus would make sure that nothing bad ever happens to you. At least while we're around. You can count on it!"

Meanwhile, Abbott wanted to look at the other bus riders. He kneeled on his seat to peer at the people behind him, including Trevor. Abbott may have stared at the belligerent for a beat too long, but he was just curious since he didn't get a chance to hear what was going on. Afterwards, he glanced down at the seat directly behind him. There was what looked like a knight sitting by the window, but on the seat next to them was a small blob. The sailor tilted his head. It wasn't sure what it was or if it was even supposed to be an actual "person." He leaned further to take a better look.

"Uh... Hello little guy..." Abbott waved at it a tiny bit.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Last edited:
"So I really can stay, huh?" Lucky wagged his tail a little. "I probably wouldn't have come back if the others weren't out to get me. But the whole 'get off this planet' thing was the only reason I didn't stay, Laddie. Callin' me chickenshit is bullshit! Believe me, I would love to finish off those clans. But there is a bigger jackass I need to make into glue, and the sooner I can get off this planet and continue on me way to him, the better. Only issue is...Well, the assholes disarmed me." He wiggled his nubs miserably. "Name's Lucky. Lucky O'Chopper."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

esp3.png
"Sssshhhh...." Julia replies softly. "No offense, but he's really not the best one to get ideas from."

She hums to herself as she removes suggestions one by one, like splinters from his foot.

"Hm...I should leave something for the next ones that try this. Some nice surprises. Heheh..."

Natasha glances between them, fidgeting uncomfortably.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Kendall)​

3DFDD96C-84CE-48A9-B457-CFDD16B19C0A.png
Void Shadow

The blob’s gaze began to follow the direction of someone’s voice as they began to speak to it. It stared directly at Abbot, but not really reacting much farther. It’s not like it could say anything if it wanted to anyway. Eventually something began to protrude from the creature’s slimy body. It appeared to be an arm made from the substance the rest of its body was made from. The arm began to change color to a more pure white color similar to the color of the Braixen form’s arm it had took earlier. The arm began to move back and forth gently and a waving fashion. It seemed to be a nice gesture but the movement of the arm with how lifeless the creature looked just made it unsettling.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

ky_kiske_strive_by_br3ndan5_ddknq1n-pre.png
David watched as the Red-steeled rabbit bounced back into town, letting Abraham know he was staying. He then nodded at the Sergeant. "Really just don't feel like going on a quest right now. Plus," he stretched, "I've needed a vacation and some villains to pummel."

He extended his hand to Abraham. "I'm David Listman. Pro Hero and Head Teacher of the Hero Course at U.A. of Tokyo." He then extended a fist to Lucky. "You fought well, in my opinion, sir rabbit, hands or not. I saw what you did back there. You're a hero in my book."

He then had a thought. "Sir Rabbit, please hold still. I have an idea." He closed his eyes and felt for the end of the flesh underneath the Crimson armor, and once he found it, he opened a small hole at the end of each armored arm by conducting Break Downs.

Once the hole was made, he Grabbed some metal scrap from a nearby buggy and reshaped it, then attached the new shapes to Lucky's arms. They were exact replicas of some prosthetic auto-limbs the support class had made. David had made sure to memorize their air signature in case of needs like this. He finished the job by partially Breaking Down both the Red armor and brown steel hands, then mingling their atoms. He let them settle back into their original state, bonding them inseparably.

He opened his eyes. "There you are. These prosthetic hands - though more human-like than rabbit - will respond to your muscles tensing in your arms. Give it a try." He tossed the rabbit a round piece of scrap metal and made a crushing gesture with his hand. "See what you got."
dEjaP04y_6KPystZTnjvLtujhxyGMizR71ZWCQVK8-o.jpg

"One might argue that the others are indeed harassing him and are going too far over some misunderstandings, Fluffington the Mighty," the Doctor advises, "but I know what he is saying and what he is doing. He too is harassing them and has had a history of harassing others, and I do not wish for him to do to you what he is planning to do to the Claptrap fellow - which is a very bad thing unless it's on someone you truly, truly love, in a romantic manner, and on one person, do you understand?"

Riven Riven Crow Crow Ineptitude Ineptitude DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Ben looks at Trevor break.

"Well, this is just going in circles," Ben responds. "I have no idea what most of those words mean, but using Claptrap as a... uh... 'fleshlight' ain't happening."

Ben then turns to Decade, whispering back.

"Try not to spread it too far, but uh... it can turn me into ten different forms."

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji heard the all-too-familiar sound of a robotic wheel getting on the bus and began praying to every know deity that the sound wasn't coming from where he thought it was coming from. To his dismay, it was, as Claptrap (which, of course a robot that talked that much just had to be named "Claptrap") proceeded to park himself next to Ryuji and whine about how Axton and the others had effectively done the his job way, way before he had the chance to. As sad as the robot seemed, this at least meant peace and quiet from the literal chatterbox...

...until Trevor decided to start picking on him, and Elizabeth shortly thereafter.
The sleazy crap that seemed to constantly oozing from Trevor's mouth made Ryuji increasingly angry, even if he didn't outwardly show it. He talked of "having issues" and "picking on disabled kids", and even with how Ryuji kept his cool, he was getting close to going off on Trevor. The things Ryuji had seen could have probably made this disgusting, Canadian "tough guy" shit his pants had he decided to tell his tale...

...but then, Captain Price to the rescue. "I like the cut of his gib." Ryuji said to Elizabeth and Minako as he thumbed towards Price.
Although, there was still the pressing issue of how Trevor had made Elizabeth cry. Ryuji had a bit of trouble coming up with a motivational speech at the moment, but then, an idea came to his head...

...except, to his chagrin, he would need help from Claptrap, the one he originally wanted to shut up more than anything.
Ryuji sighed through his nose, reached for one of Claptrap's arms, and carefully lifted it so he could see one of his robotic claws. With his other hand, he lightly tapped his palm against Claptrap's in a not-so-pleased-with-himself high-five. "Look... I know you have this bizarre fascination with running your mouth like a twofold faucet, but... dammit. If Elizabeth trusts you, so will I, okay? My name's Ryuji Kazan, Ultimate Pyrotechnician, and... I guess I could always try to get used to your talking. At least you're not the annoying bear I had to put up with for several days. Besides, you did do... something, I suppose. Now, if you could hold on a moment, I have an idea..." Ryuji recalled Claptrap playing some obnoxious music earlier, and if he could do that, surely he could play something else... right? He began to fiddle with a number of things on Claptrap's body before he found what controlled his built-in radio. First came salsa music, then some hardcore death metal, then some strange Italian opera...

...and then, as luck would have it, a song that Elizabeth might have been familiar with began to softly play.

Interactions:
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Mention)
jigglesworth jigglesworth (Mention)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Lucky grew defensive at David's chummy expression. "Oh, you, don't go smilin' at me like that. Lana smiled at me like that, and it sent me on the worst fuckin' spiral! You honestly think I got meself Barrijaded for no-" To his surprise, David complemented his efforts! In an eye-blink, Lucky's hostility towards him vanished. "Heheh! Now you see things the way I do. Everyone back there was actin' like I was a villain, but the opposite is true!" Honestly, if Lucky was fighting against them, the mere presence of Sora, Kendall, Lana (even if it wasn't really her), Benedict, or Price would have motivated him to be even more brutal.

The rabbit tilted his fuzzy head as David traveled towards a buggy, and began to dismantle it. "What the hell? Hey! We might need that to catch up to the bus!" He watched helplessly, tilting his head and furrowing his brows. He still held a little trust, until David undid his bandages and punctured the ends of his nubs, which reignited years of pain, which even his jade couldn't make him ignore. "GAAAAAH! GODDAMN FUCKING LORD OF THE SHIT CHEWIN' BITCHES! WHAT THE FUCK, LADDIE!?! FUCKIN' DIDN'T EVEN ASK ME PERMISSION, YOU DUMB, PUSSY CHASIN', STALE HOTDOG BUN FOR A DICK HAVIN', BEETLE-HEADED CANFUCKING OAF! AAAAAH! JESUS! I CAN SEE THE BONE!" He screeched and cussed like a cat at the vet, shivering with agony. This only persisted when David shoved shrapnel into his nubs, and seemed to bond it to his bone. "JESUS FUCKING HELL! YOU MOTHERFUCKING QUACK! OW! SON OF A PUGFACED CRACKHEAD! FUCK, FUCK, FUCKITY FUCK FUCK! NOW I KNOW THAT I CAN STAND TOFFEE, BECAUSE TOFFEE COULD NEVER PUT ME THROUGH THIS MUCH PAIN! SHIT! SON OF JESUS CHRIST'S HOLY SHIT!" This tirade only stopped when Lucky overloaded himself again, and doubled over.

Lucky finally shut up, internally preparing to get some real insults ready. He was completely willing to give him a piece of his mind over what he had just done. "Listen here, you!" He roared, pointing furiously at David with his eyes ablaze. "I did NOT come here just to be mutilated like a fucking Build-A-Bear, or-" Wait a second...he was pointing. With a finger. "My God...!" The fire in his eyes was snuffed immediately, and al hostility faded from his voice. He wasn't even sure how to respond. He could feel gratitude welling up behind his barricade, but it faded on its way to his brain and tongue. "You...make me almost wish I could take off me jade, Laddie, just so I could thank you..." His pupils wavered, and his jade's cracks seemed to blink. The gratitude was slowly trickling in.

Then he shook it out of his head. Kind of. "B-but don't think this gives you license to be chummy towards me! I think...?" He noticed the blinking jade, and tapped it. "I don't know how, but you got me feelin' something other than anger. Maybe all the others' pullin' did something after all, or..." He managed to grip the shrapnel, held on it...Then the vengeful grin returned. "...Or maybe I'm just excited about havin' a whole new advantages against Toffee! Hahahah! Just look at me now!" Pretending that Toffee's spine was in his new hands, Lucky put his energy into twisting it like fusilli. "Sora's not gonna believe this! I'm powerful, and I have me paws back! More or less. But, please, Laddie, if you wanna do it to me legs, too, please use anaesthetic."

"Well, this is...surprising." Mismakora muttered.

"I know, it's greeeeaaat, now shooting people will never have been easier for him..." Lupé groaned.

"Not that. It seems that my jade was...thrown off balance by that sudden influx of gratitude. This is distressing. If it's truly weakened, then it could break at the worst possible time..."

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back