• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Lupé sighed, running her paws up and down the paintings. "This is our victory against Meta. See the teamwork? Lucky could never have beat him alone." She paced up and down the hallway like a depressed tour guide. "This is when Rex and Lucky met, right before the plane landed. Look at the uncertainty on Lucky's face. He didn't know how to feel about people reacting to him positively. Because, if we go down here..." She led the Espeon to paintings depicting many of Lucky's rivals. "...he only ever knew how to make enemies." Lupé sighed, leaning against a column. "Maybe it's because I wasn't created until after he made some true friends, but I don't know why he thought it was something to be ashamed of." Her eyes hardened on a painting of Toffee looming over him. "Sure, he thought he gave them up to Toffee, but then it turned out he didn't...I think. But instead of realizing his mistake, and moving on..." Her tail waved over a painting of Lucky trying to put everyone else out of their misery before Toffee could. "He just warped it into evidence that he wasn't born to make friends. That's not true, is it...? You tell me. I'm just a second voice. The only parts of the world I know are the ones Lucky has experienced."

The silence was interrupted by an earthquake. "What the?!" She hurried after Julia, watching everything shut off. "I don't know what that was, but it looked like it snapped him out of it!" She grinned gratefully at the Espeon. "Thanks for your help. But next time, you can try smacking him for me. I don't mind. I don't feel it!" She listened closely to Julia's parting words, then just stood there after she left Lucky's consciousness, leaving her standing alone in the dark. "She's right, Lucky." Her voice echoed, heard by no one else. "There is so much more to you than vengeance. Please, everyone forgives you, and everyone wants you to be noble, not weak!" Her words fell on the ears of a rabbit who had simply reverted to what he was doing before.

If Lupé hadn't been so focused on Lucky's viewpoint, she would have seen that Mismakora had used her flight to save herself yet again. Weakened by her fall, and Dani's power, she simply slunk off into the mindscape, waiting for her next chance to seize power.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, in reality, Lucky was shaken back to reality by Natasha's terrible driving. "Christ, Lassie! Keep your paws at ten and two!" He kept trying to hop back into the driver's seat, to no avail. He nearly fell off as she figured out which one was the gas pedal, nearly bucking him off the buggy altogether. What did he see when he got up but a pair of bandits trying to hijack-or, in their case, reclaim-the vehicle. "Great! I can finally use this!" With Natasha taking out the other one, he bounded towards the remaining bandit, getting him square in the lung like his knife.

With the task of driving off his shoulders, Lucky took a moment to consider what his three voices had told him. While he heard Lupé and Julia, it was Mismakora he truly listened to. "There was never anything to me but vengeance." He shut his eyes tight, and pressed his nubs to either side of his head. "Slaughtering me enemies was the first thing I ever learned, Lassie-after learning to talk, of course. What you are seeing is years and years of hard self-training, paying off! Do you honestly think this is meaningless to me? This is practice for when I find the ones I TRULY despise. This is me rebuilding me reputation. I'm sure Lupé showed you where me memories are. Take a look at them again when this is over, I dare you! Then you will see what weakness truly is. For now...I lack the time to explain."

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch @EveryoneElseinJulia'sDiscordVoiceChat

--Minako Arisato--
Color: #ff69b4
OST: Time To Make History -Dual Mix-
Personas Used: Orpheus
Interaction: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @TheNutShack FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
images
latest

Minako sees Elizabeth simply kneeling there, her hands laying on the ground, croushing on all four as she appears to be catching her breath. From her experience, it appears that she's simply tired from using her powers. It happens to the best of us, even herself. It appears that she is the accompanied by what appears to be an icecooler with a wheel.

Minako briefly glanced at the strange contraption before shrugging, soon taking out her Evoker and summoning her Persona, Orpheus. The Persona spun around above Minako, taking out her harp as she then strummed HARD. However, the speakers on her chest simply blared out a soothing little melody.

To Elizabeth's perspective, she could feel her energy returning. Not only that, but she also feels a bit lighter, as if she had gotten a great amount of sleep and could move fairly quickly.

"Elizabeth-san!" Minako immediately rushed for Elizabeth afterwards, letting Orpheus disappear as she phased through the air bubble and crouched near her, "Are you okay?"

--Kintaros--
Interaction: thefinalgirl thefinalgirl CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch
images

Hearing the voice in his head, Kintaros couldn't help but give a hearty laugh.

"Hah! With my strength a measely explosion is managable!" Kintaros openly answered the voice in his head without regard, drumming his stomach with his free hand in a heary laugh before returning to work. As a Bandit appeared to rush him from the side. Kintaros simply let out a puff as he slapped one of the nearby bandits, pushing him, sending him flying to his other comrades as they fell down like bowling pins hitting a strike. Kintaros advanced as he rushed forward, he encountered a woman that morphed her entire body in sharp mouths that devours the bandits. He thought of this as...Unsightly. As unsightly as her garb, he might add. Hell, she's practically only dressed in a scarf at this point! Kintaros took note that he must make Minako avoid her at all costs. As he was simply oogling at the woman, Kintaros got hit by a Bandit's technical, as if giving his what he deserved.

"Argh! How underhanded!" Kintaros growled as he raised his ax and wailed on the vehicle's hood, the bandits inside practically screaming as they tossed him a bunch of shit and even frying pan in an attempt to distract him. This caused his ax to be dropped, replacing it with a frying pan. Kintaros glanced at his hand after hitting the hood a bunch of time with it.

S h o o k.

Kintaros didn't bother and continued to whack the vehicle's hood with the frying pan until it broke. Well shit.

600x300

(Claptrap's Font/HEX formatting: Daa520/Tahoma)​

Claptrap's plan to look Badass apparently worked! He was a Badass again! Well, sort of. The robot rolled his wheel around on the carpet, wiping off all the blood he'd gotten on his wheel by smashing the Bandit Badass in. After he was pleased with his appearance, he glanced over to Elizabeth only to realize the latter was tired out- emphasized only by a packet of ammo that opened out of a portal and landed at his wheel. The robot glanced over at the ammo, then at Elizabeth, then back at the ammo before just shrugging to himself and picking it up. But what to do about Elizabeth?

Thankfully, he got his answer in the form of another woman. A brunette ran through the door, prompting the stupid bot to point at his new friend.

"Miss Elizabeth needs help, minion! You could be more useful and- Woah!" The robot interrupted himself as Minako's Persona came out, causing the machine to roll back a few inches in surprise. Whatever it was, though, it seemed to help Elizabeth. That, combined with his puny processor, meant he didn't really question the newcomer girl. Besides, he had better things to do; for instance, there was a group of bandits converging through the window that the Doctor had run out of earlier. In response, Claptrap digistructed his Laser Disker, only bothering to fire one explosive disk from his weapon before throwing the Tediore-crafted Legendary at the handful of bandits, causing them, too, to explode into a bloody mess.

"There is no way this could end badly! Toootally not! Not like there's a whole horde of bandits waiting for us!"

...And with that, the shack's door burst open, revealing another group of raiders ready to blast the shack's inhabitants to shreds. Too bad Claptrap was busy celebrating killing a small horde to notice.

Venus Lovelace

As the woman was sitting on some rock away from the battlefield, she didn't noticed her surroundings seemingly becoming more and more chaotic by the minute. If she was in her true form, they were all already inside her stomach. But, she has to lay low for now. Venus proceeded to look at the battlefield, noticing some kind of pointed-ear woman pointing at her, she was even staring at her after she ate the male bandit. Was she into it? Well, she wouldn't judge other people's kinks; however, she seemed like any obsessive stalker that she would receive while roaming her world in her universe. Her psionic abilities were impressive. It seemed like her abilities were themed around magic, which Venus wasn't interested in as much, but she finds it kind of cool. There was no magic in her world, so anything that looked like magic was just assumed to be some result of scientific thing, Venus thought.

1585361048867.png
The goddess was getting closer to the battlefield, until a man in some ranger suit near her got hit with a car. She proceeded to dash and let out Abaddon's tongues from her side mouths. There were multiple mouths forming around the car, proceeding to tearing it to pieces and helping the man out. Venus grabs the driver of the car using Abaddon's tongues. She played with him for a bit, tossing him for a while. Until, his body got ripped in half by trying to stretch him out. His blood splattered on top of the hood and the roof of the car. The other bandits were staring at her, not throwing anything as they were frightened by the blood-stained woman in front of them.

"So, who's next?"

Venus proceeded to snap her fingers as they started to have an itching feeling. The bandits were scratching themselves, trying to stop the itching. Suddenly, a bandit screamed. He saw that his skin was falling out and there were multiple maggots eating him alive. The other bandits tried to get out of the vehicle, but they were trapped inside due to the mouths going to eat them if they took a step outside. The goddess was laughing at the bandits, seeing their reactions sparked her fun side. Venus turned the maggots into flies, letting it fly inside the vehicle as they begged for mercy. But, she just didn't care. The goddess stared at them, screaming as it felt like they were burnt alive. She turned her head to the man in the power ranger suit.

"Hey, are you alright. Need any help?"

The goddess asked as she lets the bandits scream in pain in the background.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Space Buddha Space Buddha CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ

After what she did to resupply everyone with firearms, she felt drained of both energy and power. It was straining her to even keep open the health packs tear. '
Note to self... maybe don't do that again.' That mental note would probably have to referred to multiple times.

Maybe going to sleep could help, it did refresh people and would probably bring her back up to before she opened all those tears all at once. Yeah... sleep would be good.

However, once she looked up and saw only her and Claptrap was left, sleep wasn't ever going to happen until they won. At least Claptrap could keep her safe, he did deal with all those enemies earlier, he could probably do it again. To call him a knight in shining armor would make sense, at least to her. Everyone else probably wouldn't, but it would make her feel better and deep down, she always wanted to call someone her knight in shining armor.

Yes... even Claptrap counted in that category.

And then, she saw Minako run towards her, something that looked vaguely like a human appear, and played a song. What the song was, she wasn't sure, but it did make her feel better. A lot better, actually. She felt like she could open two tears again.

Standing up, she looked at Minako and nodded. "
Better now, thank you Miss Arisato." She then looked at Claptrap and then saw the bandits at the window trying to get in. If they were at the window, there were more coming to get in. As soon as she saw him fire something, she opened a tear, making a short wall at least in width that stopped halfway across her body in appear in front of them. She didn't wanna put up a wall that went across the entire room, how could Minako and Claptrap attack the enemies? Minako could jump over it, but Claptrap couldn't.

Once the wall appeared, she ducked behind it not wanting to see the bandits explode. Also, so that the other bandits that came in wouldn't hit her with any bullets. "
And thank you for coming back for me, Mister Claptrap." After thanking them, she heard the door kicked in. If she could open three tears, it would be useful, but unfortunately she had her limits.

Elizabeth looked at Claptrap who was celebrating and quickly pulled him behind the wall. Minako wasn't busy celebrating, so she could notice the bandits easier than her. "
Not to interrupt your celebration Mister Claptrap, but there's more of them!"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

--Minako Arisato--
OST: Time To Make History -Dual Mix-
Personas Used: Jack Frost
Interaction: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @TheNutShack FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
images
048.gif

As the doors burst, Minako immediately glanced at the now impending horde at their doorstep, soon filling the shack as they stand one by one. Without an inkling of a choice, Minako knew she had to help.

"I'll handle this." Minako stood up and spun her Evoker out once more, pressing it against her temple. Her eyes glowed crimson as glass shattering can be heard at the depths of her mind.

"Persona!" Minako cried out as she pulled the trigger, glass shards accompanied by a blue mist emerged from the opposite end of her head, thr shards gathered above her and formed what appears to be a cute white creature. "Mabufu!" Minako commanded fhe creature, flinging her arm forth as a small scale blizzard appeared to eminate from the creature towards the bandits, slowly but surely, the Bandits and their surrendings covered in ice and snow. However, someone should go in for the kill...

Ah! I know a good waiter when I see one....now get me the usual! Or I’ll give you a....negative review.
Benedict would yell to Phoenix as another strange announcement was broadcast in his head, this severely agitated him, so he decided to play Julia his own mental announcement. In her head a small little Benedict would appear, somehow, no matter what she did....he couldn’t be ignored or put away
AH! Julia! Hush! I can’t tan with your announcements going on....in here.“ he would say as her mental image of him pointed at his head
Here...take this....you might need it.
He would say as he handed her a book, labeled “How to be silent and escape Benedict” before Benedict would fade away
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

• The woman driving the truck complimented The Doctor on his works. In response, his maniacal grin spread as he bowed, almost treating the bloodshed as a play performance and he was taking credit for being an actor at the very end. She then introduced herself as Skye and the raccoon as one Rocket. His curiosity was still piqued on the sentient animal, though the sounds of gunfire all around him sort of distracted him. For instance, an insane rabbit roasted a bandit to death with a pocket flamethrower, prompting Richtofen to get a good whiff of the burnt flesh.

Your curiosity
    Feeding of my animosity...
    And reason...
    Is treason!

Rocket went ballistic over someone else creating chaos and risking civilian lives. Richtofen merely waved his hand at the former's concern, completely ignoring his words altogether.

"Oh, please. Zhey won't notice a few destroyed houses that got in our way. Maybe a teensy bit, but nothing a little time and money can fix." The zombie-hunter remarked just before Skye drove off at a rapid pace, warranting a laugh from Richtofen.

"Please keep your hands und legs inside zhe ride at all times!" He declared before Skye stated the group could utilize the saw-weapon on the Technical. Like that was going to happen while his Wunderwaffe still had ammunition. One of the three ammunition bulbs had went out, indicating the two out of six shots fired, but besides for that the Waffe was still perfectly loaded.

DOWN! With all that's good and clean!
    And you can't FUCKING ANNIHILATE ME!

Even better yet, a small box of ammunition magically appeared through a rift in front of him, dropping right into his hands as he slung the Waffe over his shoulders. Inside it were bulb sets for the Wunderwaffe!

"Zhis can't be Samantha's doing... If not her, then who?" He asked himself under his breath, suspiciously glancing at the people riding the Technical with him... Including a lawyer with a weird hairstyle who had just gotten on thanks to Skye stopping. He gave Phoenix a once-over before just shrugging and looking around at the chaos that was ensuing.

Bring you down...
    WITH 7.92 AND NO IMPUNITY!

Various explosions from that boastful "hero" guy and little girl in the sky (who'd apparently gotten an upgrade thanks to some other alien figure) rocked the earth, indicating the flat-out massacre of many different raiders.

I can see them everywhere
    They're all around me
    They're waiting for me

When the Fake Doctor slowly broke out of his icy cage, Richtofen glared daggers at him, then at the Ice Cat who was supposed to keep him in check. How could he be shown up by some guy who proclaimed himself to be a doctor?!?!

Regardless, the purple cat from earlier who'd established the mental connection declared she was going to save a few bandits for "experiments". This was an opportunity Edward couldn't pass up!

Ja! Save some of those bandits for me! I need to perform my own "experiments" on them, after all... Richtofen cackled quietly, finally bringing his focus back upon the task at hand.

Descending...
    Un-Relenting...

As the technical approached yet another group of bandits, Richtofen decided he would rather demonstrate a variety of his arsenal rather than utilize his prized Wunderwaffe. Instead, he pulled out Porter's Ray Gun MK. 2, the wonder weapon letting off a soft yet satisfying "BEEP" acknowledging that it was loaded.

Beauty of Annihilation!

CoD_BO3_Ray_Gun_MK2.gif

As Skye approached a whole line of Bandits just waiting to get mowed over, Richtofen fired his weapon just once. The 3-round burst of the Ray Gun pierced straight through the raiders' brains, causing them to explode as the power of Element 115 was able to penetrate each and every bandit with impunity.

"I shall drink your pain!" The deranged doctor declared just before turning his attention to a group of other bandit-piloted vehicles of various assortments, all coming towards Skye from different directions. All it took from Richtofen was a burst from his Ray Gun to destroy each vehicle- one 115-infused round to critically damage the vehicle itself, and another to blow it up altogether. The third round was just overkill, but the MK. 2 was designated to 3-round burst, so there wasn't much he could do. Regardless, within seconds the vehicles chasing Skye and the Technical were smoldering wrecks, the pride work of Edward Richtofen. He let off a slurping noise, making good on his previous promise to the dead bandits, before letting loose yet another cackle of insanity.

"JAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Last edited:

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:

Heather's peaceful slumber did not last for long, as Natasha's questionable skills operating a motor vehicle suddenly jolted her awake, straining her encounter field a bit too much for comfort. She mentally shouted some epithets up at the driver, before addressing her more cordially.

--MAYBE... JUST... LET... ME... DRIVE.... COMPARED... TO... STARFIGHTERS... THIS... CANNOT... BE... THAT... HARD...--

She awaited a response, turning back to the field of battle and noticing that the supply of bandits was actually beginning to dry up. The nuclear bombs, vore-goddess, and all around insane displays of magical might being preformed in the area had sent most of them into a rout. Heather could not stand by and watch this bloodshed end. More blood is always better, as many Only Heather would say. With this issue presenting itself, Heather reached out with her telekinesis, striking an imprompteu necromantic circle into the ground and drawing blood from across the battlefield, on which it was in no short supply, to fill the circle. She then brought forth the corpses of bandits and partial remains into the circle, beginning to chant a rite of necromancy to merge them into a hulking amalgam of flesh. Unlike the more refined Dhampyres, this creature had no soul or will of its own, existing only to annihilate anything in its path.

iu

The monster, being a completely mindless killing machine, did attack a few of the bandits in its path before redirecting it's attention to the non-bandit targets in the area, beginning to rampage through the area, specifically focusing on the technical now. Heather would look to Skye, a look of pride on her normally blank face.

--"LOOK... MOM... I'M... HELPING..."--

ECQkDcrUcAA-LGu.jpeg
Julia looks at the paintings sadly. I've seen this too many times. They make a few mistakes and because of that, decide they must be horrible person, or violent, or what have you...and then become so, so much worse. They let their fears make them throw away their potential.

People often think showing no emotion is being strong. Having no connection to others. Eventually they find out this is wrong, but often not until it's too late.

She smiles at Lupé's last comment to her. Good to know. I'll keep that in mind.

The Espeon is distracted by Benedict sending his own message back to her, complete with a mini image of himself. The mini-Benedict hands her a book, titled 'How to be silent and escape Benedict'. What in the world..?

Richtofen comments on her announcement and she snorts. Richy, I don't think we're talking about the same kind of experiments here.

Heather, that's NOT HELPING!
She exclaims as...something appears and starts killing bandits before turning its attention to others.

Watch out! That thing is going to attack you! She warns everyone in the Technical.

Back in Lucky's mindscape, she finally addresses the rabbit directly again. I don't just think it, Lucky. I know it. I can see your life, perhaps better than you can - the memories you refuse to remember. You're lying not only to me, but yourself.

--

image0.png

"It's better than how you were driving!" Natasha retorts to Lucky, although notably she does adjust her grip on the wheel as he directed. She steps on the other pedal, this time much more gently, and the buggy slows slightly. "Okay, I think I get it now..."

The Glaceon slowly presses on the gas, speeding back up. "Heh, this is kinda fun!"

Interactions: P PopcornPie (Lucky/Lupé) Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (himself) FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Richtofen) Space Buddha Space Buddha (Heather)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Crow Crow TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 @technicalsquad

600x300

(Claptrap's Font/HEX formatting: Daa520/Tahoma)​

While Claptrap had been busy gloating over the dead bandits outside the window, the bandits weren't exactly happy to see the Hyperion machine in their way. They glared at the bot as he bowed towards Elizabeth when she thanked him, and didn't waste any time rushing at their clueless soon-to-be-victim... That is, if his friend hadn't intervened and pulled him behind her wall. A berserker's axe met the empty air where he'd just been as he yelped in surprise. Once more, when he ended up next to Elizabeth, it took him a moment to understand what just happened before his eye lit up. He would've hugged her, but he was half-distracted by Minako's show engulfing the bandits in ice like she was using an ice laser. That said, he didn't flat-out forget his manners just because of a little bit of snow.

"Lemme just say- You are ace high!" The bot arbitrarily complimented his only friend in this town before- shockingly- leaping over the wall Elizabeth made despite her previous prediction. Well, with the help of his Oz Kit, like always. As the bandits were frozen solid, Claptrap decided he would do something he loved to do back in Elpis to his frozen victims...

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyah!"

Without hesitation, the robot rapidly approached the frozen enemies before karate-chopping his way through each bandit, causing them to explode into fragments of ice. Within seconds, the last of the bandits threatening the people in the shack were dead. At this, Claptrap wheeled his way over to Minako, raising his hand to the girl for a High Five!

"I think that after that Badass moment you deserve a high five, minion! And maybe now that we're out of danger, I can tell you what I was sent here to do!"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Shack Characters)​

Lucky had found himself a somewhat comfortable position to sit while he worked to thaw himself out. "I'm surprised this shit didn't crack from that infernal scream." He grumbled.

To his mild surprise, Heather turned out to be riding inside the buggy, and offered to drive. "How bloody long have you been back there?" He asked her, peering over the back seat.

As though her sudden appearance wasn't creepy enough, Heather decided that the bodies were toys to be disassembled and reassembled into...WHATEVER THE FUCK SHE CALLED THAT THING! It looked like she had melted all the bodies like chocolate chips in her palm, then sculpted them into a baby's idea of what a frog looked like. It was the most teeth, the most toes, and the most vomiting onlookers he had ever seen. "Jesus, Lassie, how is that supposed to help us?!" It was quite obvious that this being didn't have a sense of affiliation, content to just destroy everyone. This "everyone" appeared to start with the Technical, making Lucky thankful that he had given into his impatience and leapt over here. "Lassie, keep us going ahead." He instructed Natasha. "I'm glad this is fun for you. Just don't waste our fuel, or blow something out. Something tells me we want to stay ahead of that thing!"

Time would tell whether or not Lucky would choose to attack that creature. Meanwhile, to top off the situation, Julia had continued to rag on him. "There is nothing I refuse to remember. Looking back on me weakness on that day reminds me that am I back to how I was always destined to me. When I look at those times I felt paranoia, worrying about others, I remind meself that I am at me most heroic when I am working alone. If anything, Lassie, it's YOU who is lying to YOURSELF. You cannot look at those memories of mine, and possible tell me with a clean conscience that I should not only be proud, but seek to relive them!"

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Space Buddha Space Buddha

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji was admittedly quite impressed with the other guys and gals in the Technical and their ability to positively kick ass. "Nice work. Keep that up, and we'll be just fi...hi...hi..." Ryuji said to everyone, but suddenly stammered as Bandit corpses were suddenly warped and twisted into an unholy amalgamation of flesh. "Uhm... can someone explain to me what the fuck that is?" Ryuji pointed to the abomination. "To whoever made that... whatever that is... congratulations, you have officially dethroned my entire experience at Hope's Peak Academy as being the single most screwed up thing I have ever seen in my entire life."

Ryuji had also seen the bloodthirsty German doctor utilize a burst-fire ray gun that positively shredded whatever its energy balls hit. "Did you make that gun of yours? If you did, hot damn. I'd feel no regret in dubbing you the Ultimate Scientist, in that case. If not... I still can't deny that thing is awesome."

After shooting off another couple of firework rockets toward a medium-sized group of foes, he gave a quick salute to Minako when he saw her from far away. "Not bad, Minako!" He called out. "Not bad at all."

Interactions:
Space Buddha Space Buddha (Mention)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
@TechnicalSquad

Last edited:
--Minako Arisato--
OST: Victory!
Personas Used: Jack Frost
latest

As Jack Frost disappeared, the little wheeled robot sprung into action, not before complimenting her and attacking the now frozen Bandits, exploding into varying chunks of body parts by its surprising strong, err....Hands? Clappers? Pincers? Whatever they're called, Minako was at least glad that she was able to help in some way as the wheeled robot returned from its carnage raising its arm for a high five.

"Yay!" Minako promptly cheered, giggling like the school girl she actually is as she reciprocated the raised arm with a high-five, momentarilly feeling how cold it was. Of course, the only logical eplanation is that is that it's a robot and all, but then again, Aigis never felt this cold....Aside from the times she was an actual cold robot. It was then that it told that there's a reason why he's here. "Really?" Minako asked as she crouched to its eye level, tilting her head in curiosity, "There's someone looking for us?" She deduced, assuming that if someone sent a little robot friend over, it's usually to look for someone. At least, that's what she got from reading some sci fi movies.

--Kintaros--
Interaction: thefinalgirl thefinalgirl CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
latest

As Kintaros was trying to pound his way out of getting run over, the indecent scary woman from before had decided to help him. The woman seemingly had powers that Kintaros simply cannot comprehend. Somehow, she was able to conjure maggots aside from her own body contorting into mouths. Those maggots turned into flies and...Well, the scene itself is a bit horrific if I go into detail here, so I won't. The woman then asked if he's alright, in which he promptly responds by cricking his neck.

"It shall take more than that to subdue me!" Kintaros says proudly as he continued to hold onto the hood, now using his innate strength to slow down the vehicle by sinking his weight onto his feet, slowing the vehicle by a long shot. "Now, I am not supposed to question human fashion choices, but would you kindly wear some decent clothing?" Kintaros suggested. "It is...Distacting."

“I’d appreciate it if you hadn’t frozen the Doctor in a block of ice, but as long as it doesn’t send him into lethal hypothermia, I suppose I’ll allow it. Thank you, nonetheless,” Silence said. She hurried over to the Technical where she spotted the Doctor half frozen in ice just like Julia said. He seemed semi-lucid, wondering whose blood was it on his gloves, but still dazed.”Doctor, I have a sanity potion if you need it.”

Silence extended her hand out towards the Doctor. The potion rested in her palm, waiting to be taken.

Crow Crow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

• This was strange. No matter how long we had fought, it felt as if there were no end to the raiders spread all over in the town. Exia did manage to effectively become to wall that prevent more raiders coming in as reinforcements, but it felt as if they had knew someone was going to stop them, and literally dug a few distance away from our visuals and towards where the town would be. My pistol was out of ammo too with no more ammunition to spare. None of the raiders around my vicinity seem to have the ammo I needed, and foolishly enough for some reason, I decided that retracing my steps towards where the rest of the defenders were residing at as some base of would be a good idea to safely get myself more ammo.

I could have just communicated with the voice from before (Julia) to ask for ammo, but that thought never came across my mind as thought I was a little safe enough to trek to the hideout and meet up with the people I had helped defend this town. Halfway through during the brief marathon run, where I had now seen some strangers whom I believed to be ones defending this town, I heard some loud, wet footsteps on my left.

*THUMP*

“Wha- !?”

Not wanting to take more steps forwards, I immediately halted on my tracks, the sole of my boots skidding across the ground for a few seconds while my arms flailed around for balance. Having succeeded in not tripping, what I saw was...a very revolting mesh of flesh all conjoined messily; Bones jutting out of its skin where the spikes seem to be, its front legs taking the form of horribly mangled human beings with their ribcage, a face in the form of a swollen mass of meat with a halved human body attached onto its upper and lower jaw like it was meant to be the snout of the creature that stood several meters in front of me. Saliva was flowing out of its fanged jaw as well as another eerily larger lower human jaw under its neck, the latter "mouth" being the kicker as it seemed to have just forgotten about how anatomy worked.

What the hell even was that? Was this something used by the raiders too?

No, it couldn't have been. I could clearly see corpses of our enemies horribly torn apart and left on puddles of blood, presumably done by the creature out of the bloody bowels of hell. Yet it was clearly chasing those who looked nothing like the raiders I've encountered so far in the battlefield. Suddenly getting rammed to death by a <<Frenzy Boar>> does not seem as bad as I had remembered.

At the same time, I started regretting not bringing one of those crudely design grenade along to try to avert its attention from the vehicle it was chasing.

Last edited:
"My Nasty Plot... what if there was something similiar - something that affects people's heads and can boost some kind of defense?" Ben's new form suggested.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

AP_GAMEPLAY.png

SANITY: 113/100

"Thank you, Nearl, I am operational again," the Doctor says with a now-gentle voice after drinking the Sanity Potion, having successfully broken his hand out of the ice.

Again.

ap_supply_lt_60_0.png

Glug glug.

"I should thank Natasha directly once we are complete. Now I can return to my main priority - which is not possible unless I am able to recall what happened inbetween, such as why we had abandoned the Shack, or how many Bandits might be left, or even if there are any individuals on our side who have been taken out of commission."

The Doctor looks upwards.

"And that too... what exactly is Ms Degurechaff wearing, and what is currently she doing? It would be prudent to assume that she might destroy everything as of this instance...

... she is, isn't she?"

Crow Crow Space Buddha Space Buddha Critic Ham Critic Ham TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher @TheTechnical

Last edited:
espfacepaw.png
Julia just rolls her eyes at Lucky's insistence. I'm not surprised you say that.

She glances at the figment next to her in the mindscape. What about you, Lupé? Am I wrong?

In any case, since the rabbit was no longer a threat (for now), the Espeon returns her focus to the real world. Silence contacts her, obviously not too happy about the method of restraining the Doctor. Oh, don't worry about that. It's quite safe.

--

glac2.png
Natasha glances back for a moment as Lucky exclaims about something, and quickly sees what. "What the fuck is that?!"

She doesn't have to be told twice to keep the buggy far away from it and continues driving as instructed.

Natasha, the Doctor's returning to normal. You can free him now.

On it.

The Glaceon raises a paw without even looking back at the Technical and a thin beam of white energy shoots out of one of her paw digits. It arcs through the air almost like a lightning bolt, quickly reaching the Technical and striking the Doctor's icy prison. This causes it to inexplicably break clean off him like a cake from a well lubricated pan, not even sticking to any clothes or hair. Aside from him being cold, it would be like he was never frozen.

Interactions: P PopcornPie (Lucky/Lupé) Critic Ham Critic Ham (Silence) Crow Crow (Doctor)​

Venus Lovelace

"Hm? I'm a human?"

She asked while retracting her stomach tongues back to their mouths while the mouths snarled at the ranger man.

"I wouldn't exactly call myself a human. I'm more of a..."

The goddess was trying to find an appropriate term to what she really was. Venus didn't even know what she would call herself. She's certainly not human, that's for sure. She could be called a goddess, but she doesn't seem like the holy type either.

"I guess, an abomination. An Eldritch abomination."

Venus emphasized the Eldritch part of what she described herself as. Aeon did call herself an Eldritch goddess, and Mother seemed like an abomination to humanity, so she would be something in between to balance it out. A tongue came out of her right stomach mouth and started to lick away the blood that was splattered on her clothes. She twirled her hair as the battle continued. And then, the goddess thought it would be a good time to introduce herself.

"I'm Venus Lovelace. A goddess of Reality. How about you?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

From the explosions to the flesh monsters to the bullets, more and more bandits die. Hundreds- literally, hundreds- of dead Bandits now litter the perimeter; just how many did they send against this one small town? You keep on advancing, pushing them further and further back, all of the Bandits except for the masked, shirtless Psychos realizing their endeavor, whatever it may be, is now a lost cause, with each and every one of their lives forfeit simply by being here. And so they run.

I CALL THE SHOTS, I GIVE IT EVERYTHING I GOT!

Grey knocks down another Psycho and delivers a swift chop to the back of his neck, knocking him out cold. Abraham shoots the unconscious killer in the head twice and stabs another coming towards him. Kendall pulls a Psycho out of the way of the Technical driven by Skye only to deliver a swift kick to his groin and letting him fall to the ground.

"You guys didn't stand a chance!"

"I didn't know you could drive, Natasha!"

"DIE, YOU BLOODTHIRSTY BASTAAAARDS!"

NO MATTER WHAT, I GIVE IT EVERYTHING...

Together, you drive out the Bandits.

EVERYTHING I GOT!

Together, you save Skull's Settlement.

With a snap of his fingers, Kendall lights the pants of a Psycho on fire. He retreats, screaming something about how his flesh deserves to be cooked rightly. All that's left is his one friend among the millions of bodies scattered around the town.

"ALONE I STAND! I'M GONNA RIP YOU ALL APART WITH MY OWN HANDS, AND THEN DRINK THE BLOOD FROM YOUR HEARTS AND KEEP THEM AS CUPS!"

The townspeople who had taken up arms alongside you step up next to Abraham. A young man looks at him. "...do we... kill him?"

The sergeant glances at Elizabeth.

"Eh, screw it, we can waste the ammo."

RATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT

The Psycho falls to the ground, looking little more than swiss cheese.

Abraham then looks at you all. "I can't believe it... you guys must've sent at least six whole Bandit clans packing." He looks at the flesh monster that Heather summoned. "...that thing won't attack us, right? 'cause if it does, it's getting burnt to a crisp." With a sigh, he addresses every one of you again. "Well, regardless of your guys', uh, 'methods...' we owe you one. I mean... not even that; we owe you our entire lives. I'm not sure why they sent so many Bandits, but if it wasn't for you showing up, we'd all be on the way to their camps in bits and served raw. I know we can't offer much, but... if you ever need a place to stay, hell, people to fight by your side, we'll be there."

Even though this is a bold claim, the townspeople around him nod their heads. Most of them, anyway- one boy no older than twenty, sweating bullets, throws his gun away and runs back inside to vomit.

"Bandits don't usually carry money, but if you wanna make a quick buck, take some of their guns. Since they're owned by people who don't know what a shower is, they're in poor shape and are a hell of a lot more ineffective than using the guns you can find in chests scattered around Pandora. If you ever come across a fat, greedy salesguy named Marcus, though, sell them to him. He'll buy them to scam unsuspecting idiots, like..." he kicks the leg of a dead Marauder. "...these guys. And despite how shit of a shape Pandora is in, you'll still need money to get somewhere. And by get somewhere I mean get the best weapons and shields people can own. You get those, and people are gonna fear you. Not like you haven't made a name for yourself today." He looks at the townspeople. "Let's give 'em our thanks, everyone!"

The people of the town crowd around you and thank you enthusiastically. For the Pokemon and younger girls, they give lots of headpats; for others, they give hugs or handshakes or just simple 'bless you!'s and 'you saved us!'

GreyShocked.png

"Gah! H-hey! J-just a simple thank you's fine!" Grey protests as a lady hugs him tightly.

kendall bust.jpg

"Ooh- behind the ears, behind the ears- yeah, right there, purrrrrr~" Kendall smiles as a man pets him.

But for all of you, they give you even more important gifts: guns, ammo, shields, and money. The guns and shields aren't too impressive, but at least they'll help you hold out against the Bandits if you couldn't before. And to be honest, a LOT of you don't need them. Still, you might be able to sell them for an even higher price to this 'Marcus' person.

Chapter 1
"Joining The Crimson Raiders: The Pandora Way"

psssssss

The sound of a bus' blowoff can be heard from the road from the north, right at the entrance of the town. When you look...

1585381395629.png

(See this? Imagine this, but three times longer and with a second level.)

...you see a super long double-decker bus. The man in the driver's seat honks and the doors open as two particular looking men step out; they stand out against the other inhabitants of the wasteland, wielding infinitely more impressive weapons than even the ones Abraham had given you.

The first is a rather short man with a wide girth, a mohawk, and a large beard. His clothes are tattered and torn, and in each hand, he holds enormous rifles about as long as he is tall.

1585381795432.png

"WHAAAAT? YOU DID NOT LEAVE ANY BANDITS TO SHOOT FOR ME?" he exclaims in a booming voice, about as loud as the old man who got eaten by Sirenhead (forgot about him, didn't you?).

The other is a surprisingly handsome man with short-cut hair swept to the side in the front. He, too, carries an impressive looking rifle, but unlike the shorter man, he only totes one.

1585382033011.png

"Damn, that sucks. I was hoping to sic the missus on some of the bastards." He nods his head in a 'sup' fashion to you all. "Well, judging by the fact the villagers aren't dead... I'm guessin' you guys are either not-Mutants or just really, really dumb ones."

Murmurs spread throughout the crowd.

"Is that Axton and Salvador?!"

"They're the ones who saved Pandora from Jack!"

Abraham breathes out slowly, nervous and in disbelief. "Axton, sir." He salutes.

"At ease, soldier," the taller man says as he approaches. He then glances at you all. "Mind introducin' me to these guys?"

The sergeant turns around. "Oh, yeah, shit- I don't think we ever got a chance to properly introduce ourselves to each other, huh? I only caught the names of a few of you." He motions to the man beside him. "This is Axton, one of the heroes of Pandora. Saved it from Handsome Jack, the biggest and most self-centered asshole who ever wasted oxygen. With him is Salvador, known as the Gunzerker."

"IT IS BECAUSE GUNZERKING IS MY PASSION, HAHA!"

"He helped save Pandora from Jack, too. These guys are renowned Crimson Raiders." He turns back to Axton. "Sir, these are the people who saved Skull's Settlement. You should've seen them fight. I've never seen something like them before."

Axton glances around at the carnage and smiles. "Don't think I need to." He steps up. "So, you guys want to get back to your homes, right?"

Cast List
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and The Tom Tom Gang (Blinx)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Jason "Blast Radius" Cooper (OC)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Spongebob Squarepants (Spongebob Squarepants) and Naoto "Tiger Mask" Azuma (Tiger Mask W)
RedLight RedLight as Doom Slayer (DOOM 2016)
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Zora (Epithet Erased)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chimera (A Certain Scientific Railgun/Accelerator OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as GN-001 Exia (Gundam Extreme VS OC) and Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya (Sword Art Online)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Shaw (Arknights)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite) and Sky Rose (Borderlands OC)
P PopcornPie as Lucky O'Chopper (Whacked!)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz as Voss Eierkuchen and Abbott Calderon (Tembo the Badass Elephant OCs)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Olivia Silence and Saria (Arknights)
Riven Riven as Nearl (Arknights)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy) and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) and Kirby (Kirby's Dreamland)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Minako Arisato (Persona 3 Portable) and Kintaros (Kamen Rider Den-O)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana (Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani and Natasha Thani (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon OCs)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Tom (Tom & Jerry) and Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Lightning AKA Light Ignis (Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Ryuji Kazan (Danganronpa OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as himself
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Anna (Once Upon A Time OC) and Ripper (Jurassic World)
MAROON QUILLNEST MAROON QUILLNEST as John (OC)
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as David Listman (My Hero Academia OC)
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) and John "Bear" Connor (Terminator Genisys)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Edward "The Doctor" Richtofen (Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies) and Claptrap/Fragtrap (Borderlands, NPC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Festung-17 (Destiny 2 OC)
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Saburo Kusanagi (Doctor Who-inspired OC)
Reiksguard Reiksguard as Mrakus Malicius (Horus Heresy OC)
Martydi Martydi as Scott Baker (Planetside OC)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
QizPizza QizPizza as SERAPH-099 Samael (OC)
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Sirenhead (Trevor Henderson)
Crow Crow as Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10)
Smug Smug as Jacket (Hotline Miami/Payday 2)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Pahw'lip Stiwyll (OC)
Stikes Stikes as Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OC)
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Danielle Fenton (Danny Phantom) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as The Son and The Henchman (Hotline Miami 2)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)

Last edited:
Lightning, the Light Ignis
lightning_1.png

Load Up, Lock In

Lightning, after his coordinated strike with Elizabeth, would remain defending the townsfolk with his monsters. They would manage to hold up nicely until all of the bandits finally ceased, the Duel Disk powering down and the monsters ceasing as such - vanishing into yellow 'sparkles' of energy and flowing back into the Duel Disk from whence they came - ready to be called on later, if needs be. "That was anticlimactic. I thought this world would pose a challenge right away." Lightning mocked the now very deceased bandits, sighing and shaking his head. Before he could do anything else, Abraham would have joined them, and looked to the mess every single member of the group had made.
Abraham then looks at you all. "I can't believe it... you guys must've sent at least six whole Bandit clans packing." He looks at the flesh monster that Heather summoned. "...that thing won't attack us, right? 'cause if it does, it's getting burnt to a crisp." With a sigh, he addresses every one of you again. "Well, regardless of your guys', uh, 'methods...' we owe you one. I mean... not even that; we owe you our entire lives. I'm not sure why they sent so many Bandits, but if it wasn't for you showing up, we'd all be on the way to their camps in bits and served raw. I know we can't offer much, but... if you ever need a place to stay, hell, people to fight by your side, we'll be there."

Even though this is a bold claim, the townspeople around him nod their heads. Most of them, anyway- one boy no older than twenty, sweating bullets, throws his gun away and runs back inside to vomit.

"Bandits don't usually carry money, but if you wanna make a quick buck, take some of their guns. Since they're owned by people who don't know what a shower is, they're in poor shape and are a hell of a lot more ineffective than using the guns you can find in chests scattered around Pandora. If you ever come across a fat, greedy salesguy named Marcus, though, sell them to him. He'll buy them to scam unsuspecting idiots, like..." he kicks the leg of a dead Marauder. "...these guys. And despite how shit of a shape Pandora is in, you'll still need money to get somewhere. And by get somewhere I mean get the best weapons and shields people can own. You get those, and people are gonna fear you. Not like you haven't made a name for yourself today." He looks at the townspeople. "Let's give 'em our thanks, everyone!"

The people of the town crowd around you and thank you enthusiastically. For the Pokemon and younger girls, they give lots of headpats; for others, they give hugs or handshakes or just simple 'bless you!'s and 'you saved us!'
Lightning, as the thanking went about and the advice was spread, picked up some of the dropped shields from numerous deceased bandits - not all of the shields, about 4 or 5 of them, and two extra guns to sell as he wants to keep the one he already has. He couldn't help but reluctantly return the handshakes and gratitude from humans which he had protected - this was a weird sensation, as far as the Ignis was concerned. Is this what they call a bond? Lightning does not know, but either way, he would bask in the praise and relief from the townspeople, bowing from where he was and seeming 'very' proud of himself - and this praise will only push him to new heights. Before doing anything else, suddenly a bus pulled up to the side.
psssssss

The sound of a bus' blowoff can be heard from the road from the north, right at the entrance of the town. When you look...

1585381395629.png

(See this? Imagine this, but three times longer and with a second level.)

...you see a super long double-decker bus. The man in the driver's seat honks and the doors open as two particular looking men step out; they stand out against the other inhabitants of the wasteland, wielding infinitely more impressive weapons than even the ones Abraham had given you.

The first is a rather short man with a wide girth, a mohawk, and a large beard. His clothes are tattered and torn, and in each hand, he holds enormous rifles about as long as he is tall.

1585381795432.png

"WHAAAAT? YOU DID NOT LEAVE ANY BANDITS TO SHOOT FOR ME?" he exclaims in a booming voice, about as loud as the old man who got eaten by Sirenhead (forgot about him, didn't you?).

The other is a surprisingly handsome man with short-cut hair swept to the side in the front. He, too, carries an impressive looking rifle, but unlike the shorter man, he only totes one.

1585382033011.png

"Damn, that sucks. I was hoping to sic the missus on some of the bastards." He nods his head in a 'sup' fashion to you all. "Well, judging by the fact the villagers aren't dead... I'm guessin' you guys are either not-Mutants or just really, really dumb ones."

Murmurs spread throughout the crowd.

"Is that Axton and Salvador?!"

"They're the ones who saved Pandora from Jack!"

Abraham breathes out slowly, nervous and in disbelief. "Axton, sir." He salutes.

"At ease, soldier," the taller man says as he approaches. He then glances at you all. "Mind introducin' me to these guys?"

The sergeant turns around. "Oh, yeah, shit- I don't think we ever got a chance to properly introduce ourselves to each other, huh? I only caught the names of a few of you." He motions to the man beside him. "This is Axton, one of the heroes of Pandora. Saved it from Handsome Jack, the biggest and most self-centered asshole who ever wasted oxygen. With him is Salvador, known as the Gunzerker."

"IT IS BECAUSE GUNZERKING IS MY PASSION, HAHA!"

"He helped save Pandora from Jack, too. These guys are renowned Crimson Raiders." He turns back to Axton. "Sir, these are the people who saved Skull's Settlement. You should've seen them fight. I've never seen something like them before."

Axton glances around at the carnage and smiles. "Don't think I need to." He steps up. "So, you guys want to get back to your homes, right?"
Lightning nods to them. "Of course. This world is not suitable for us - if what we've unanimously gathered is correct, this is your world; where most if not all of us are... unfit." Lightning spoke aloud in pondering. "We do not belong here; we must return to our home worlds - though the problem 'is' - how is beyond us at this moment... So here we are, searching for a way to return to our homes." He explained.
-New chapter entered - Chapter 1
-Level: 2
CARDS OBTAINED (chapter entry):
(Key: Orange is monsters, green is spells, purple is traps and yellow is Extra Deck.)
-Armatos Legio Magica Alcum
-Armatos Replacement
-Judgment Arrows
-Armatos Legio Centurion
-Armatos Legio Legatus Legionis
-Armatos Legio Pilus Prior
-Armatos Legio Primi Ordines
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #F7DA64
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine​
Powers: A.I abilities, monster summoning/spell card magic/trap card magic​
Items: Duel Disk (grants monster summoning, spell card magic and trap card magic), an SMG, 2 random guns and 4 random shields (to be sold)​
This is where all of Lightning's obtained cards are! For more information, refer to his original CS!

He will be granted more cards each passing chapter, as implied above - but by the end, he will have 'everything' at his disposal.

Listed 'per chapter' as to what he has - the most recent one will always be at the top.
Chapter 1
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Magica Alcum
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Armatos Legio Legatus Legionis
Armatos Legio Pilus Prior
Armatos Legio Primi Ordines
Prologue
Main Deck Monsters
Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Lex
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Skills/Abilities: Mastermind, technology wizard​
Course of action: Conversation time!​
RP Information
Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Mentions: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
Nearby/In Group: Everyone(?)​

"That is correct," the Doctor simply responds to their final sentence.

Meanwhile, Ben, having timed out a long while ago, ponders as he looks through his various aliens.

"I've turned into an aura guardian, a literal piece of clothing out of an RPG, who knows who I'll turn into next." He looks at the familiar winged unicorn-shaped silhouette displayed on the Omnitrix's faceplate. "Ugh, I'm definitely not turning into you, Mr Sparkles. Not that you'd be useful in a fight anyways."

He then looks towards Julia.

"Say, Julia, I noticed Eric's a little... you know... different. I mean guess I'd be too in another four years, but I'm pretty sure I'd still feel pretty... Ben-ish."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 BoltBeam BoltBeam LilacMonarch LilacMonarch 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

latest
"Aablublublu!" Shaw was surrounded by a group of townspeople as they gave her an absurd amount of headpats, with a few even poking and pinching her cheeks. It took no small amount of endurance not to be smothered under the weight of their gratitude—literally.

Soon after, the zalak waddled over to the doctor with what was basically a small treasury in her arms. She peeked over her haul and stared up at her commander with pleading eyes. A closer look and one could easily tell that she was struggling to keep everything from toppling over. Her arms trembled slightly.

"Chief..." Her voice wobbled a little bit.

Crow Crow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back