• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain falcon drove himself back into town and got out to inspect Blue Falcon and as he feared, it had splotches of blood and guts "Ooooohhh, my babyyyyyyy....I'd hug you but you're covered in ....Gore...!" Suddenly Falcon hears a voice. An annoyingly cheery voice that he's all to familiar with. Falcon scrunches up his face as he slowly turns around to see the pink wonder himself, Kirby. Falcon begins to apporach Kirby with his hands to his side "Well look who's shape-shifting, man-eating, ballon-floating, bubble-gum looking self decided to show up!....." Falcon stops as he looks down at Kirby, before his expression is replaced with a small since of glee "How ya' doin', Kirby?"
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

Interactions:
N/A
1585240837740.png
Tom and Jerry friends.png
I was thrown away by a raider who's been beating me up as Jerry laughed at my suffering. Jerry stood right next to my enemy, cackling as he holds his stomach. The raider steps on Jerry and soccer kicked him to me when I was sitting back up only for the mouse to collide straight into my face. He even fell on my stomach. We both recovered from the assault and Jerry stink-eyed the smug enemy before looking back at me and offered a handshake. I pointed at myself with an arched eyebrow and he nodded in response.

Fine, I'll team up with you but only because this raider is a threat to me. I hesitantly shook his hand and he jumped off my stomach and glared at the raider. I stood up, dusting myself off and Jerry threw the frying pan to me. I hastily caught it and looked at Jerry with a tilted head. He then pulled out a bundle of TNT and hurled it above our heads. I instinctively used the pan to smack it towards the raider when it fell in front of my face without thinking since I was afraid it might blow up at me. It exploded at our enemy instead.

Wow! That was awesome! I raised my fists in the air and started running around in circles as my way to express joy. Jerry pulled out a sign with the numbers "10/10" written on it to show that he was impressed with my frying pan skills. He later threw it away before offering a high five. I don't know, he's been a bother ever since the day started but he persisted, patting my leg in his attempt to convince me to do it.

Fine, I gave him a high five and he jumped in joy. I smirked a little in response before tossing him back the frying pan.

This is kind of a thing, we bond over beating people who're a threat to the both of us.

I still hate him though.​

Last edited:

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Heather looked down to the talking rabbit, her eyes glowing again as she spoke once more, somehow even slower than before.

--IN.... FAIRNESS.... I.... NEVER.... KNEW.... THAT.... RODENTS.... COULD.... DRIVE....--

She looked over to the Siren, cocking her head towards the talking rabbit.

--BACK.... ME.... UP.... HERE.... MOTHER....--

As Nearl had taken a second of a breath to enjoy her work around her, a couple of glances at their weaponry gave her a thought as she touched her chin. This place isn't anywhere like Rhodes Island, meaning these weapons were most likely basic bullets.

With a satisfied grin, she had realized she strayed a bit further away from her sector of the defense line and looks back to where majority of the fighting had continued on. With her envoy of maniacs down for the count, she huffed her Warhammer to her shoulder and sprinted back off towards the rest of the group.

Back to the action she goes.

@OpenForInteractionWithAnyoneThere​

Kirby
Kirby.png

"HI!" Kirby excitedly said with a wave, Caption Falcon pointed out the blood all over Kirby, witch he quickly noticed so he shook it off. He then looked over to see the blue falcon, witch was also covered in blood, so Kirby hatches a plan to clean it up a bit. He searched around the town for something to inhale so he could gain an ability to wash the blood off, eventually he got a bottle of water and inhaled it turning him into...
1585245978037.png
Water Kirby!
Kirby proceeds to spray water all over the Blue Falcon, cleaning the blood off.

Interactions:
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- (Caption Falcon)

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Heather looked down to the talking rabbit, her eyes glowing again as she spoke once more, somehow even slower than before.

--IN.... FAIRNESS.... I.... NEVER.... KNEW.... THAT.... RODENTS.... COULD.... DRIVE....--

She looked over to the Siren, cocking her head towards the talking rabbit.

--BACK.... ME.... UP.... HERE.... MOTHER....--

"Rabbits aren't rodents." Lucky corrected bluntly. "We're leporids, in the order 'Lagomorphia'. Look similar, but are completely different somehow." Sometimes, he did wonder why rabbits weren't considered rodents. Same beady eyes, same chubby bodies, same cute, twitchy nostrils. Probably something to do with organ placement or something. "Anyway, nah. I wasn't really driving. Dropped Dead Fred was pushin' down the pedal. I just steered." He giggled, pointing to the still-stuck buggy. "But, apparently, this is too much for Lupé, despite us meeting in conditions that were much worse!" He tried to roll his eyes into his own head.

"There's a border between being a competent killer, and being a psycho. You were crossing it!" Lupé huffed.

Captain Falcon's lips quivers as he sees Kirby spraing off the Blue Falcon of all the blood. He then goes up to Kirby, picks up Kirby, and hugs him "You're a beautiful creature, y'know that...?" Falcon sniffles between his silent sobs
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

Fluffington the Mighty watches the Glaceon run off, "Oh, we are still in battle! Whoops, I forgot!" The Eevee turns to look over the battlefield before selecting a target, a saw blade technical.
Fluffington the Mighty used Quick Attack!
Using her enhanced speed, Fluffington the Mighty dashed up to the car and jumped into it, into the lap of a psycho.
"I HAVE A SCARF FOR MAMA!!" He shouts while raising his Buzz Axe.
Fluffington the Mighty used Covet!
Fluffington the Mighty hops up and snatches the Weapon form the bandits hand, while slapping him in the face with her tail.
"IT'S SO SOFT, LIKE ENTRAILS AT NOON!"
The other bandits attention is drawn by this attack, they turn to the shiny fuzzball, drawing their weapons.
Fluffington the Mighty used Baby-Doll Eyes!
Fluffington the Mighty used Fake Tears!

The bandits pause, this tiny creature with it's fluffy coat and giant, teary eyes was tugging at the meaty strings of their collective tickers. They drop their guard, making them easy pickings for any of the others.
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch @Whoeverwantssomefreekills

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ

The next few parts... not so much.

Without anyone noticing, some bandits got into the Shack, ready to open fire. Now, anyone would've started to take them out, but here's the thing: she wasn't a fighter, she was more of a helper. A support, if you will. Of course, there were people there in the Shack ready to fight the bandits, so she'd probably be safe, including Claptrap who said he'd protect her. But just to be sure, she had to close the tear keeping the ammo crate there and open one in front of her quickly. What did this one bring through? A small wall for her to take cover, and take cover she did directly behind the wall. Right before she went down, she saw The Doctor and Claptrap get out, followed by others. Only she was left.

Or so she thought.

A bubble appeared around her and she peeked over the wall to see an unfamiliar man, a rabbit, the man she was told to be Kirito, and something she had never seen before all in the bubble. Followed by that, Claptrap came back in the Shack, probably for her. Since the bubble seemed to be up for defense, she closed the tear that brought through the wall and brought back the ammo crate. The man asked if she could restock everyone's ammo by warping in and out, looking at the ammo crate. "I can't warp, I open tears. But, I can try."

As Claptrap was killing the bandits inside, she closed her eyes. Digging deep into her powers, the health crate tear closed and around everyone that had any sort of firearms, she opened a tear to each of them around them. Feeling herself becoming extremely strained by this, she forced herself to grab most, if not all of the ammo and throw all of them through the tears. This gave everyone out in the field with firearms a fresh supply on ammo. After that, all the tears closed and she fell to her hands and knees, very much weak at the moment. Of course, the health crate tear reopened and only that one reopened. Elizabeth would've thanked Claptrap, but right now, she just needed to rest.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , Crow Crow , Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 , SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 , RedLight RedLight , LilacMonarch LilacMonarch
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
sᴋʏᴇ
_______
Right now, she just wanted to drive off, but multiple things happened.

To her surprise, people actually got into the Technical, which certainly was a good thing. One of them, a doctor, did go insane and was then frozen into a block of ice by a creature she had never seen before, so hopefully he didn't break out of it or the ice didn't get melted. Then, another one dressed as a doctor came around and pretty much killed bandits that they didn't even realized were coming. She definitely needed to step up her game a bit if she was that careless to not notice the bandits. "Nice job, doc."

Looking back, she saw some kid get into the back of the Technical and she had to wonder why a kid was here. Well, if she could fight, she wasn't complaining, she just needed to be more careful. The kid then started calling her mother, and while she would've corrected her, right now wasn't the best time. Skye just had to go along with being called 'mother'. Her attention turned towards Lucky, hearing the conversation between the two. "Yeah, she didn't know. Go easy on her."

Now, she would've gone to go see what exactly was happening in the Shack judging by how she heard the sounds of people not being able to live anymore, but whoever was in there was not letting them get the chance. Looking at everyone who she hadn't met yet, she decided to quickly introduce herself and Rocket before getting back to business. "Name's Skye, I'll be your Siren and driver for today. Meet my partner in the seat next to me, Rocket, he'll probably shoot you if it comes to that." Looking back at everyone that hadn't gotten in and looking back at the Shack. "Last chance, you guys got thirty seconds!"

As she said that, she heard a Psycho yell about how he liked to eat crayons all the time and looked, holding her corrosive pistol. A few seconds later, it was on the car door, trying to get in. This prompted her to elbow him in the face, followed by a bunch of corrosive rounds in the face, making sure that he stayed down. She looked back at everyone she addressed right before the Psycho showed up. "And hurry! Before I make it fifteen seconds!"

Crow Crow , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , P PopcornPie , Space Buddha Space Buddha

"Dear Christ." Lucky assisted in the murdering of the crayon-eater, then hopped atop the back seat. "Hey, you! I see you trying to plug the tailpipe!" This particular Psycho, who tried to sabotage the Technical from behind, got a flamethrower blast to the face. "It wouldn't have worked, anyway. I've tried." He smirked, watching the now crispy body convulse. He blew on his paw to cool it off quicker, then helped to defend the Technical. "Jesus, are these people multiplying, or are we attracting more swarms with every one we kill?"

@TechnicalRoadTrip

Nearl had fully returned to the action and saw what looked to be a tiny creature dive into one of the wheeled vehicles. With a look of confusion as she listened to the lunatics yells, she suddenly follows suit, before seeing the armed men drop their weapons. Nice!

Without remorse, the Kuranta takes the oppurtunity and whacks and knocks the lot of the bandits into their skulls, forcing the vehicle to a halt. Before long however, the battle goes silent as her ears begin to twitch as she looked towards the mysterious new creature she has never seen before. It wasn't even a split second before she becomes frozen, lost in its gaze as her eyes and her grin slowly widens up more and more.

As far as she knows, she wasn't entranced by Baby-Doll Eyes or Fake Tears.

Nearl used Tackle.

Nearl uses Cuddle.
It was Super Effective.

The proud Kuranta had suddenly found herself grappling yet another tiny new creature in her arms with a face of pure child like joy. Cue the happy tail wagging and the happy Nearl noises.

Heather:

The little girl smiled at Skye as she addressed the rabbit, and once again spoke while she wiped a screaming psycho across the windshield, not really hurting him in any way, but definitely looking funny.

--THANKS...MOM...--

Fluffington the Mighty's distraction worked, another of her comrades had come in and knocked the bandits out! Nice! Before she can halt her attacks, the warrior turns her gaze to the little Eevee and gains a strange look in her eye. Fluffington the Mighty is grappled before she can think to protest and is frozen.
What is this wonderful feeling?
Acting on Instinct, Fluffington the Mighty Cuddles back, making happy Eevee noises.
Riven Riven

Ryuji Kazan

"It would seem to me that they have no real regard for their lives. I heard one of them shout about 'The Calypsos'; perhaps they're these morons' former leader? If that's the case, then they might be heavily brainwashed. Tch. Brainwashing... what a pathetic way to-" Before Ryuji could finish talking to the homicidal rabbit, or so he presented himself, a Bandit attempted to pull him out, but in retaliation, Ryuji instead yanked the Bandit's mask off and fired a few rounds from his rifle onto his face. The Bandit then stopped what he was doing and tried in desperation to pull the Torgue bullets off. "If you don't want to get instant face surgery, do me a favor and kindly fuck off." Ryuji said to the Bandit, leaning in closer. The Bandit then proceeded to start aggressively scraping his face against a nearby electrical pole in order to try and pry the sticky bombs off. Ryuji, noticing this, reloaded his rifle. "I never said I made any promises, did I?"

Briefly turning back to the rabbit, Ryuji said, "And, yeah... if you see a Bandit with a toilet seat 'round his neck that's conspicuously lacking a face... you'll know the reason why."

Interactions:
P PopcornPie
Everyone Everyone in the Technical

Last edited:
The psychos were endless, which suited Anti-Anna just fine. She had been shooting the bandits, killing them with her bullets and brutalities. She was currently biting into a bandit's neck, ripping them out, when she heard something that jiggled her lovely bones. The sound of a driving vechile. Smiling wickedly, she ran and leapt onto the vechile, causing the driver to swerve in an attempt to throw her off but to no avail. Anti-Anna grabs her gun and shot the psycho bandit thrice through the chest, breaking the car window in the process. She then poked her head in and shouted.

"HERE'SSSSSSS ANNNNNIE!"

As she smashed through the window, not even caring if she were hurt. The pyscho bandit freaked out and shot Anna into the chest four times in an attempt to rid the world of her and both were shocked to discovered that the bullets, while tearing through her now bloody dress., didn't do anything, just rolled to the floor of the vechile. "AH, THAT'S TOO BAD!"

She then, with a surprisingly amount of strengty for someone so princessy, threw the bandit right out of the car and jumped over the car as it crashed into the nearest building, doing a swirl while in the middle of the air.

She wiped blood from her mouth from her mouth and chest as even more pyscho bandits surrounded her, laughing their insane laugh, "We're going to get ya, girlie!"

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHHAAHHHAHAHHA, you wish!"

And with that, the psycho bandits converged on her ..... and she smiled, as one by one, she killed them all.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

"FOREST DWELLER!?" Rocket shouted angrily in response to Lucky, balling up his fists. He paused after that and looked around at the carnage which surrounded them. After the pause, he glanced back to Lucky, visible anger in his eyes. "You're lucky that we've got a group of angry cannibals surrounding us, otherwise I'd smash your freakin' face in!" Rocket shouted, watching slowly as Lucky hopped up to the roof. Rocket then watched as the telepathic little girl hopped onto the Technical as well, and proceeded to shake his head. I ain't even made of flesh... He thought, assuming that of course, the little girl could read his thoughts, like that Julia broad from earlier. A few more people approached, and Rocket merely stayed silent, humming some of his personal favorite tunes that Quill would play as he waited for something to happen. That something soon came in the form of the little girl hurling a truck dangerously close to the town they were supposed to be protecting, which caused the not-raccoon to look up and gasp in surprise.

tumblr_ouho6dE3Gd1ui45hlo1_540.gif

"You maniac!" Rocket said as he turned around and faced Heather. "We're supposed to be protecting those guys, not blowing them to hell!" Rocket shouted angrily. As raunchy and over-the-top as he was, at the end of the day, Rocket would have still preferred to avoid as many civilian casualties as possible. Someone else that Rocket didn't care to look at or find with his eyes also proceeded to point the same thing out, which caused the seemingly psychotic little girl to give an equally psychotic response, which seemed to match the character she had displayed so far pretty well. "The fun is in not killing the only FREAKIN' people that will help us outta this trash-heap!" He screamed furiously, and then some jackass in a top hat went and called him a garbage thief, and asked him where he liked to go to the bathroom at.

"Oh, I dunno... in the bathroom, you friggin' jackass!!" He scowled, his angry response only fueled by the name Benedict had decided to call him. His eyes peered over to Trevor, who was still taking an overly long piss on the dead bandit while howling like a wolf. After observing such a sight, Rocket slowly sunk back down into his seat and facepalmed quietly. As he was silently contemplating the life choices that had led him to this point, ammo suddenly dropped out of some tear in the universe that, he assumed, that chick from earlier had opened. After collecting whatever ammo and grenades he could, Rocket would nod before turning his head up to Skye. "We gonna get movin' soon or what?" He asked, right before some dude in a black cloak hopped in, said some stuff, and started laughing like a complete loon... and then was frozen in place. Followed by some German doctor, which reminded Rocket a bit too much of the scientists that had done experiments on him way back when. Yeah, at this point, Rocket was more than happy to get going, especially before any more freakshows could join their little party.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Space Buddha Space Buddha FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla P PopcornPie Crow Crow quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch @whoeverelseisinthetechnicallol​

The Radiant Knight couldn't believe her eyes! This one has responded actually without trying to hurt her! Nearl's eyes bubble even more with widening of joy as she slowly pulls the Eevee away, still with her joyful widened grin as she holds her in front facing her eye to eye.

"Now aren't you just the sweetest little thing!", The Knight happily proclaims as she tilts her head to the eevee, an ear drooping as her tail at this point is seeming to have a mind of it's own. With another quick tight hug, she gently places the eevee back onto the head of the stopped vehicle, her hands giving a small soft applause as she bounces a little in her heels.

"I'll have to see you again once this is over!", she exclaims, giving the eevee a gentle pat and rub of the head as she grabs her Warhammer and hustles off.

Perhaps the proud knight has now been completely devolved to the heart of a little girl.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Last edited:

Heather:

Heather didn't seem at all phased by Rocket's shouting, and at this point it seemed she was pretty used to talking animals.

--FINE... BUT... I... CAN... WAKE... UP... WHENEVER... I... WANT...--

Does she... does she actually think she is dreaming? Probably not. Her slowed down telepathic speech conveys a hint of sarcasm, but given her expressionless face and otherwise monotone speech, there is no real way of telling.

Benedict would would point a finger up at Rocket
Ah, indeed! A great suggestion...ah! Josh! It looks like garbage thief is on a luxury tour! These always have bathrooms
Benedict would say as he observed the technical Rocket was in
Michigan, Benedict, and Josh would then climb onto the technical, space wasn’t an issue as everyone besides Michigan were very tiny, Benedict would look around before petting Michigan
Ah, Michigan....I sense that....a great adventure awaits...if we don’t find a bathroom....you can go on the garbage thief.....as for now, I’m-wait a minute....AH! This luxury vehicle isn’t moving!
Benedict would then pull out his megaphone
ATTENTION DRIVER YOU CAN LEAVE NOW! I DIDNT PAY NOTHING JUST TO SIT AROUND ON THIS LUXURY TOUR!
Benedict would yell as Josh put on a straw hat and some shades before sitting down on the edge, hoping to get a tan
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
P PopcornPie
Crow Crow
quadraxis201 quadraxis201

"If that thing pisses on me, I'm gonna show him what it feels like to eat and shit thermal grenades!" Rocket would shout as Benedict and his two... whatever the hell they were, entered the vehicle with them. "And quit calling me a garbage thief!"

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Rocket's fury just made Lucky snicker. "Deny it all you want, Laddie. You and I were descended from forest critters." He met the raccoon's anger with mocking eyes. "Yep. That's me name. And yours is 'Rocket', heh? What are you, one of NASA's boys?" Not that it wouldn't be cool if Rocket said yes, but Lucky hadn't been able to josh anyone in months, and damn if he was just gonna stop now.

While he looked around, Lucky tried to take inventory of everyone else. The Radiant Knight lass who'd tried to hug him had pretty much fallen in love with the pale dog thing he taught to carry weapons properly, which was a relief. He had just now noticed Heather's truck handiwork, which was glorious to gaze upon. Captain Falcon had just tried and failed to drive away, but he did get to befriend the pink blob with the cool hat. Julia and Natasha were running around, doing their weird elemental rainbow animal things. The firefighter lass was also doing her own thing. And the black blob that used to be Lana seemed to remain static. He couldn't see Kendall anywhere, otherwise he would have brought "Lana"'s true form to his attention.

Then, one more guest climbed into the Technical, and it was the one guy who could well and truly make Lucky groan. "Nice to see you again, Benedict." He "greeted" through gritted teeth. Then, of course, Benedict just had to take out his megaphone, which made his ears bleed. "Ow! Fuckin' Hell! Laddie, this isn't a luxury tour! In case you haven't noticed, we are locked in battle with entire truckloads of homicidal maniacs!" Christ, at least he lifted a finger during the Meta battle! Did the Freelancers end up screwing up his brain, too?!

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (mentioned in passing: Riven Riven DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Space Buddha Space Buddha Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Ineptitude Ineptitude
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

Last edited:
Kirby
Kirby.png
Caption Falcon picked up Kirby and hugged him, he hugged back blushing with a smile on his face. After a while Kirby remembered that he had to help out everyone fight off the bandits, so he looks over to Falcon's large blue hovercraft and hopped inside.
Kirby's ready for a ride!

Interactions:
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- (Caption Falcon)

sᴋʏᴇ
_______

Skye looked at Rocket, hearing his question. "Yeah, just a second. Then we can all kill these bandits and Psychos, save the town, and eventually get to Sanctuary." Starting the car, she called out to anyone else not in the Technical. "Alright, you guys better have a way to get on this Technical if I drive off or wait here when he come back, I'm not waiting anymore!"

After that, she turned around to everyone else, heaving Benedict yell through her microphone. "Hey, rich man! Put that thing away before either me or the bandits or Psychos shove that thing down your throat! And you didn't pay me for shit."

After that, she addressed everyone in the back alltogether. "Now, everyone! If you have guns or grenades or any projectiles, we're gonna need you to fire at these fuckers or throw it at any bandits or Psychos you see as we drive through town. If you don't have any, let me direct your attention to the weapon this wonderful vehicle has." She pointed at the weapon that came with every Technical. "This weapon fires out buzzsaws. You run out of anything, go ahead and hop on this and fire away. Just, be mindful of any ally in your way, buzzsaws are sharp."

Turning around, she got ready to drive off. "Now then, if we're good to go, I'd tell you all to buckle up, but this is Pandora! Safety doesn't exist here! Also, hang onto something!" Slamming her foot on the gas pedal, she started driving as fast as she was going before. Which is to say, she drove extremely fast. Of course, she did make sure she wasn't crashing into any allies or buildings, being the good driver that she was.

She took one glance at Rocket, keeping her voice down so only he could hear her. "God, I hate rich people most of the time. Those other times, it just depends on the person." As she had been talking, some bandits got in their way and before they could move out of the way, she ended up running them over.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch , anyone in the Technical, anyone in and outside of the Shack

Lucky held his cheek in his nub, continuing to give Benedict sideeye. Out of everyone he could have met again, why did it have to be him? This prick was sharmy, annoying, and couldn't be bothered to take a thing seriously. If this situation was his idea of a vacation, then what did an actual life-threatening situation look like to him? Did he want to know? Did anyone want to know?

Lucky was then coaxed our of his thoughts by the sound of Skye revving the engine, while shouting instructions at them. "You mean, we're finally going to take off?" Lucky hung his head out the window, drooling like a golden retriever. "Let's fuckin' move! Woohoo!" His stumpy tail was wagging furiously as he gunned down the bandits and psychos they passed. The morons kept flinging themselves at the Technical, only to bounce off and roll onto the pavement, allowing Lucky to finish them off. Headshots for everybody!

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji immediately dropped his rifle in order to cover his ears once the odd, wealthy-looking person... thing... shouted through a megaphone. "Excuse me, do you mind not blowing everyone's ears out? If you're going to rupture anyone's eardrums, at the very least point that thing in their direction." He said to them, pointing towards the Bandits. When Skye said "safety doesn't exist here", Ryuji raised a brow. "Well, judging by the fact that Pandora has rifles that fire bombs in lieu of bullets, I'm not-- WHOA!" Ryuji's hands immediately snapped to the frame of the Technical in order to stabilize himself once Skye proceeded to floor it. Once he did, Ryuji then aimed his rifle toward a cluster of Psychos that were all-too-conveniently getting close to some Explosive Barrels. He stuck a few bombs onto each of them, and once they were close enough, Ryuji gave a mocking salute and said to them, "Looks like you're going out with a bang." Upon detonation, the sticky bombs set the barrels off, and where there were once bandits, there were now mere chunks of meat and arterial spray everywhere. "Not quite a Summer Fireworks show, but still oh-so satisfying."

Interactions:
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
@TechnicalSquad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back