• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
I was just asking if you're helping to protect this town, and it looks like you are. Julia replies to Kirito.

She glances at Fluffington, glad that she was far enough away to not be deafened by her screaming. "That's gotta be the most effective Echoed Voice I've ever seen."

The whole town shakes as several explosions go off outside, courtesy of Tanya and Jason.

d59sfdm-72467104-29e0-402b-beee-8644443f2506.png
Careful with the explosives! The Espeon growls through the mental connection. That was foolish and reckless! We're going to sustain friendly fire if you keep that up.

Julia
notices Heather massacring bandits left and right, fighting far better than any little girl should be able to. But still, it looked like she could use some help with a bandit that was just about to club her head in.

"Goodbye." Julia snaps her paw digits (somehow) and the bandit collapses to the ground right then and there.

"Hey!!" Natasha, who'd been about to freeze the same bandit, glares at her. "Go find your own target!"

"Wh-what-t a-are you-u g-g-oing t-to do w-with us?" A bandit asks through chattering teeth from the frigid ice encasing him. "Are y-you gonna e-eat us?"

"Ew, what the fuck?" The Glaceon wrinkles her nose in disgust. "No."

Interactions: SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 (Kirito) DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Fluffington) 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B (Tanya) DapperDogman DapperDogman (Jason) Space Buddha Space Buddha (Heather)

Last edited:
_________________________________________________________________________________
Heather:
_________________________________________________________________________________

A bandit, having had one or all of its internal organs ruptured by Julia, suddenly falls on top of Heather. Ordinarily, this would not be much of a problem, however given her fragile bone structure it took an immense amount of psychic effort just to keep the sudden incoming mass from crushing every bone in her body. Fortunately for her, she managed to notice the bandit in time and devote some of her telekinetic attention to keeping the man's body slightly aloft, turning what would have been a splat into more of a graceful crumpling over, leaving Heather pinned to the ground.

--I... HAD... THAT... ONE... RIGHT... WHERE... I... WANTED... IT...--

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA-" the constant screaming was interupted by a chain of explosions running through the area.
One of the bamdits who had collasped in just the right way to see the attack coming mutters out his last words. "There is a God!"
A deafening silence pervades where the screaming one took place, smoke blocking anyone from seeing what happened.
'I'm ok! Someone must have used Self Destruct!' Sounds over the link, as Fluffington the Mighty hops out of the smoke, scorched but alive. As the smoke dissipates, there is nothing left of the bandits.
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

"Take it, bitch! Nobody fucks with me!" Lucky had the best possible vantage point atop this vehicle, spinning on his feet like a ballerina, while blasting rings of bullets. During cooldown points, he would dip down to the windshield to make a snide comment or two at Rocket and Skye.

"Can you believe these fuckers?"

Powpowpowpowpowpowpow.

"You'd think they would've surrendered by now!"

Powpowpowpowpowpowpow.

"I swear, there's more of these bastards than the Earth has cockroaches!"

Powpowpowpowow...powpow...pow...

What slowed his fire was "Lana" approaching him, with an equally menacing smile across her face. Just standing there, smiling, expecting his next attempt on her life.

Lucky, however, was smarter than that. He knew she was made of goo. Presumably, she had no organs to puncture, any limbs he could hack off would grow back, and she would just trap him if he tried to pounce. What were the weak spots? Were there any?

The eyes were probably a good place to start. Lucky held his nub steady, lining up his eye with his paw, and took the shot. Pow. Pow. Pow. Pow. Two shots for each eye.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Last edited:
As Dani would continue defending the building, from the bandits, burning them, crashing their cars, she notices a little bunny. “Another animal? I mean, he’s causing quite the mayhem on his own. I really gotta stop doubting these little guys.”

Before she could ignore him, she notices a bandit behind ready to strike. “Look out!”She shouts as she flys towards the bunny, and takes out the Bandit behind him. “You okay fella?”

P PopcornPie

(Hoo boy, lemme try to jump back into this!)

Here we go again.

The duo once again found themselves in the midst of danger. Just as they had seemingly calmed themselves from their traumatic experiences with Siren Head, something else had to come up and disrupt the peace. The battle against the demonic creature obviously generated a lot of noise. It would only be a matter of time before something worst would be attracted to the town. That ended up being the raiders, the same of which Abraham had spoken about. They swarmed the town and attacked in every direction. Abraham had tried to get everyone in his home to gain newer, more powerful weapons to arm themselves. However, as eager as they would've been years ago if they had the same opportunity, they no longer were as brave as they were before.

Abbott, as previously stated, was never really a fighting man. Voss, though, used to be skillful in close combat when he was much younger. He had almost supernatural agility and balance, allowing him to quickly slice up his enemies with his beloved sword. But now he's old, and his skills are not as honed as they used to be. On top of that, as he aged, he became more and more cowardly. It seemed that the older he got, the more he began to realize how dangerous his stunts used to be. Voss was certainly more fragile thanks to his age, so he wasn't going to take any risks.

Ignoring what most other people did, Voss attempted to flee the scene entirely. Abbott was already screaming around and panicking somewhere else after Abraham announced the raiders' arrival. It was because of these two events that both the frightened Captain and Sailor accidentally ran into each other. Neither of them was paying little attention to each other, so they both collided with each other at full force. Well, mostly Abbott caused the most force, considering he didn't have a peg leg that he had to lug around all the time as Voss did. Nonetheless, both the men hit the ground hard and instantly lost consciousness.

Somehow, the raiders and everyone else fighting hadn't attacked them while they were out. Consequently, the two were left completely unharmed up until this point. Just now, the duo had finally recovered, with Voss waking up first. He then helped his first mate as much as he could until Abbott woke up too. They both got some minor bruises but were relatively OK. But Voss and Abbott were now even more confused and scared than before. They had woken up in the middle of the bloodshed as flames and bodies flew across the air. Automatically, Voss unsheathed his sword and Abbott raised his guitar as they both prepared for a possible attack. It seemed like they wouldn't be able to run away from this battle.

(Open for Interaction)​

Fortunately for Heather, she isn't pinned by the braindead bandit for long as Natasha, after walking to her, pulls him off and offers a paw to help her up. The Glaceon happens to be a fellow young girl of a similar age - well, biologically at least.

Julia smiles apologetically. "Sorry about that."

The Espeon glances at Fluffington, raising an eyebrow. The Eevee was only a little scorched from that huge explosion? "Just what is that fur made of..?"

Interactions: Space Buddha Space Buddha (Heather) DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Fluffington)

Last edited:
Because he was so focused on his "Lana" experiment, Lucky didn't notice the bandit crawling up behind him. Thankfully, some ghost girl did, and she tackled him, allowing Lucky's reign of terror to continue.

"No fair...He was my target...My dying wish is that you get your own! Bleh." The bandit died unceremoniously.

"Why, of course I'm okay, Lassie." Lucky answered coldly. "Haven't you seen me work? Of course, it is hard to tell which bodies are mine..." Seeing the destruction all around him made him break down into snickering. "Oh, the things we accomplish when we lock away our hearts! This is the most blood I've ever spilt, Lassie, and I got pulled into the mercenary gig!" He knew he was repeating himself, but didn't care. He just couldn't get over how good it felt to kill, and kill, and kill some more, with no repercussions. The chains that Doc and the gang had so meticulously wrapped around him were broken with the simple touch of a glowing horn. Now, he was given pure, unfettered freedom!

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Last edited:
Ryuji Kazan

Upon destroying the Technical that he had forced to crash and explode, Ryuji noticed a Technical that was being driven by friendlies. Of the three that were in present in the Technical, Ryuji could spot Rocket. "Hey, is there room for one more in that thing? If I have to hang off the side and shoot or something, I'll do that. Whatever it takes to let me blow up more assholes." He called out to the group.

Interactions:
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
P PopcornPie

sᴋʏᴇ
_________

The first one to respond was a rabbit. While she would find it adorable, the eerie half-grin, the fact that it had been driving a car, and that he was cursing at a bunch of bandits quickly took that thought of it being adorable away from her. Seeing as how it started fighting the bandits and that it was out here in the battlefield in the first place definitely convinced her that it was a badass. "
Well, bandits usually give up but these ones seem to be hell-bent on destroying this town and making it their own."

After some girl came over to take one oht, bandits died thanks to the rabbit, and a school kid asked to join them, she looked at all three of them. First, she looked at the rabbit. "
We can get the Technical out, but we have to be fast about it. Me and Rocket came here to grab anyone who needed to be anywhere or go get anyone, so we're in a bit of a hurry."

Next, she looked at the girl. "
You're a fighter alright. And that bunny may be small, but it doesn't seem helpless. Probably a little bit bloodthirsty too." She looked at Lucky again. "Are you a he? You sound like a he, I'll call you a he and if I'm wrong, just tell me."

Finally, her attention turned towards the school kid. "
If you can fight and hold your own, get in the back of the Technical. And quick, bandits and Psychos are everywhere and we've only got maybe a minute or two before one of them or both of them show up."

Right on cue, a group of four bandits showed up coming from down the road, talking about some soap opera that was on last night. Skye looked and saw them, and right before they noticed the bodies that were all around from both Skye's grenades and Lucky attacking them, Skye threw her grenade at them and stuck to the one in the middle.

As per usual, it pulled the bandits together and right as it did, Skye looked at the three of them. "
Name's Skye." The grenade blew up and she pointed to the back of the Technical. "Get in or stay here, we've got a time limit. And that goes to everyone in the Shack as well!" As she waited for them to either get in or respond to her or do whatever, she didn't know what to call whenever it was that linked everyone together, but she decided to use it.

It worked like her Siren telepathy, right? It had to have worked like that, so she did it how she would normally use Siren telepathy, but focused on contacting everyone on their side. "
Everyone that's not at the Shack, listen up! Me and Rocket have a Technical, if you need to head back to the Shack to heal up or need to head back there to get ammo or whatever you need, tell me and we'll get there as soon as we can! Skye out!"

Good thing that whatever it was, it made communicating to everyone else on the field a lot easier.

P PopcornPie , quadraxis201 quadraxis201 , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , everyone else

Lana

I
continued to walk over to Lucky as the bullets flew towards me. The bullets hit their target as the went into my eyes and through the back of my head. Similar to the knife wound from earlier, the holes slowly closed themselves but the eyes themselves were more pinkish and the fur around the eyes was replaced with a much darker substance. I kept walking closer and closer while just staring the rabbit down not slowing down in the slightest.

P PopcornPie

• Before the weird cartoon rabbit (Oswald) could speak, I found ourselves trapped in a <<bubble>>. Crap! Was this a trap?

Hey! Stay where you are! You're safe there.

I heard someone called out to me from a distance, prompting me to glance at the guy (David) a few distance away whom I assumed was the one creating the bubble around me and the cartoon rabbit. The one word he uttered caused me to narrow my eyes in a mix of doubt and confusion.

“ "Safe"?”

Assault Rifle rounds exiting the barrel of their home soon rang in my ears, my eyes widened as I turned to find....the bullets bouncing off the <<bubble>> the rabbit and I were "trapped" inside of. Huh, he was not lying about us being safe here. Although the possibility of us being a sitting duck here with a potentially huge number of bandits swarming in to try to wear the barrier down was not impossible. I raised the gun and aimed at the raider trying to kill the two of us, making the extra effort to keep it steady and pointed towards the head. Looks like the raider himself seem to know what I was going to do, and amazingly enough, he dropped his weapon for the wrong reason:

“In the face! Not so complex! Need it! Want it NEED IT HAVE TO HAVE IT! FACESHOT!”

.......What.

“Boom! Brains everywhere! Not the knee, not the arm, not the spine- FACE! It has to happen!”

.......Seriously?

“HNNNNG! Facey Facey Face Face! Tired of waiting! No more waiting! Need a faceshot! BOOM!”

Actually, this is pretty amusing, let's just keep it a little longer so I have to see what else he has to spout out while dancing around in place like a lovable maniac.

“Shoot me in the face! IN THE FAAAAAAAACE! DO IT! SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! FACEFACEFACEFACEFACE! NOW! Bullets in the face! Want em! Need em! GIMMEGIMMEGIMME!”

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

“Thank you!”

The raider spoke despite clearly getting three bullets at the head, finally dying in peace as he got what he wanted and needed.

Well That Was Easy. I almost feel bad for having to kill him. As I lowered my firearm, I once again heard the voice (Julia) from before speak to me.

I was just asking if you're helping to protect this town, and it looks like you are.

She wasn't wrong to assume that, to be honest. It was more than the <<bipedal grey cat>> that I had exited from Exia - Who was now taking advantage of our current newfound ally (David)'s powers to easily take down the incoming invaders - to save from a harsh end in this wasteland. Well, town in the middle of a wasteland. I sat down as I responded to here outloud.

“Yeah. Looks like my temporary partner (Exia) and I were a little late for the defense. Anyway, I think I need a little bit of healing to get back into the battle. Also...”

I glanced at the cartoon rabbit I had saved, stuck my hand out of the bubble for a brief moment to confirm that I could still exit the bubble anytime I wanted, and continued.

“Someone here with me needs protection.”

Although when I think about it, I also could use a little bit of some protection myself embarrassingly enough. I swore I heard some explosion go off dangerously close behind me moments before the safety barrier was formed around me and the rabbit, followed by a "You're welcome" moments before I could even turn around to register what had happened and express gratitude. If I had my own stats from ALO or SAO, I would have sensed danger far more easily than most. Yet here I am, seconds close to being turned into ludicrous gibs by an explosion because I was not paying attention. This was a pretty merciful yet shameful reminder that I am definitely nothing by a mere commoner in the middle of a battlefield that only managed to survive because of a few Sword Skills and sheer dumb luck. I definitely have two people to thank once this conflict is over.

Last edited:
Fluffington the Mighty shakes some of the dust off of her fur, then reaches into her berry pouch and puts a Lum Berry in her mouth.
Fluffington The Mighty used Rest!
Fluffington the Mighty slept and regained health!

The Eevee curls up and falls asleep instantly, sparkling as her fur grew back to its normal fluffy splendour.
Munch munch munnch.
Fluffington the Mighty ate the Berry and Woke up!
"IM AWAKE, whats going on?" Fluffington the Mighty looks around confused.
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Heather:

Heather gets up once the bandit is lifted off of her, letting out an adorable sneeze before turning to look the eeveelutions over, telepathically speaking once more.

--NO... APOLOGY... REQUIRED... STRANGE... TALKING... DOG... CREATURES... NOW... WHAT... IS... THIS... SHACK... THAT... THE... PERSON... IN... MY... HEAD... SPEAKS... OF?--

Heather then immediately took the opportunity to grab hold of a bandit vehicle with her telekinesis and begin violently shaking it in the air, the bandits leaping out and ducking for cover as Heather hurled it dangerously close to the town, sending some of the civilians ducking for cover as well as it fell. It would seem that Heather might not be aware of her purpose here being to defend the town, and rather is just enjoying the mayhem. This soon became extremely evident as the vehicle exploded, sending all manner of debris toward anyone in the town.

Interactions: LilacMonarch LilacMonarch | @ everyone in/around the town.​

• Captain John Price was enjoying his simple life, away from the craziness of the multiverse. Some might not consider his life a simple one, but they don't know what happened in Blood Gulch, with the Freelancers. In comparison? This is quite tame. John was prepping for an op, they're making a move against the new player on the scene. Terrorists with tanks, not to quote the Russian. What is this op, exactly? Well, that's classified. Can't risk any intel falling into enemy hands, you know? The SAS are basing their operations in Urzikstan, where they're getting themselves geared up and briefed.

John strapped up his body armor. It's light, but it'll work just fine. If these terrorists have any amount of training, and they do, they're more likely to aim for the torso than anything else. He wraps his grenade belt around his waist, fit with a few flash bangs and frag grenades. Along with the belt is a pistol holster, which he slides his Glock 17 into, securing it tight. Price tosses his red scarf, a gift from an old friend, around his neck, fitting it nice and tight. He throws his rifle strap around his shoulder and lets it hang. The shells for his grenade launcher fit in compartments in his body armor, as well as pouches in his belt. Finally, he looks to the night vision goggles on the table beside him. He reaches out to grab them, but something feels... off.

Price whips around, and right in front him is a purple portal of sorts. "Shit!" It started to pull him in, so he did the only logical thing. He quickly grabbed onto... his hat, of course, as it sucked him through. What? Price without his boonie? Unheard of. He trusts that boonie more than he trusts himself. So now they are both sucked into the odd portal and are sent flying through a weird spiral tunnel. Weightless, and uncontrollably spinning. He barely had time to think, or process what the hell is happening, before it dumped him just above the ground.

The Captain appeared a few meters over the dirt, falling at an alarming speed. He quickly braces for impact, managing to get his legs in front of him. Landing at an angle, he bends his knees once he touches the ground, breaking into a roll that takes him a few meters further. Dirt cakes onto his gear, his rifle is god knows where, and loose rocks on the dirt poke into his body as he rolls over them. Stopping himself, he hurries to his knees, looking around for his rifle. It was only a yard away, so he scurried over and grabbed it, then watched a curious sight indeed.

All together, people had dropped from the sky just the same as him. Some were human, some weren't, and it was all very familiar.

Oh, no.

"Again? Fucking, again?" Price swears through gritted teeth, clearly not happy with the current situation. Of course, it was obvious once the portal opened, but he didn't think it would really happen. First hunch is, obviously, the Freelancers. That's how he got sent across the multiverse before, but that wouldn't make sense. Why would they bring people back again, after just working to get them home? That, and this isn't their M.O. The mercenary corporation likes to cause intense pain before they bring people in, but that didn't happen here. This is much different, this is haphazard, uncoordinated, and unprofessional. Whatever caused this, it's a new player on the scene. If it goes anything like Blood Gulch, these folk and him will probably end up killing said player.

Looking to the sky to find any other arrivals, John's gaze was instead met with a marvelous sight. The moon of this planet was incredibly close, and was adorned with a flaming phoenix. The bright glow of the emblem burned into the moon against the night sky was beautiful, to say the least. The Captain stifled a "whoa."

The town they all landed inside was... modest. No, it was shit. Abandoned if anything, by the looks of it. John's have a hard time deciding if that's a good thing. For a moment, he considers going to make some allies like in Blood Gulch. But, this situation is quite different. He has his own weapons, which means everyone else has theirs. Which means they also have any freaky powers they might have. Judging by the folks in the other universe, these characters will certainly have some odd ability or two. Clanging from one of the buildings, and a light, signal that it isn't abandoned, either. Things are about to get interesting.

Especially since Price spots a familiar chaotic furball, two of them, in fact. The crazy rabbit and the crazy talking scarf badger. The latter of which tried very hard to kill Price and the others in Blood Gulch, and then switched sides when he realized he was losing. Unfortunately, he's not dead. Even though he doesn't seem keen on burning everything to the ground this time, John does not trust him. For now, he'll have to watch the piece of shit, see what he does, what he tries to pull.

A man began yelling as he kicked down his own door, bursting outside, waving a shotgun around. Curiously, he spoke English. Guess that's going around when it comes to the multiverse. Still feels weird to Price, thinking of things like the multiverse. He instinctively trained his rifle on the man, though with all the people in front of him there was no clear shot. He lowered it, frustrated at the growing crowd. The man served one purpose, telling them the name of the town. Skull's Settlement. Old sounding, old looking, but looks can be deceiving.

At the same time, Price heard multiple guns being trained on him and the others. He whipped around, raising his rifle to meet theirs. Despite their numbers, he might even have a chance at taking them all down. Their stances are all off, they're holding the gun wrong, and look like they're about to drop it upon pulling that trigger. Not like the armored man approaching them now, who assures the town that the newcomers aren't "mutants." He has some kind of futuristic weapon, looks impressive. Once he calms down the shotgun toting old man, John lowers his own rifle. Sergeant Abraham of the Crimson Raiders, probably some merc faction, introduced himself. Looks like a soldier, experienced one at that. Well, at least John isn't alone on that front. The Sergeant called this place "Pandora," to which he likely refers to the planet.

Abraham starts answering everyone's questions, one confirming that the planet is indeed Pandora. Price would ask his own questions, and really, he would like to. But, the others are asking the same questions that come to his mind. The planet is not pleasant, full of murderous bandits and the like. He also explained who the Crimson Raiders were, the "closest thing to a peacekeeping force" on Pandora. The Sergeant says that they need to get back to the Crimson Raiders if they want to return to their homes. More importantly, he says that this isn't the only occurrence of people appearing from portals. These "Mutants" and others like Price have been showing up for a while now. He says that people claim to be from other universes, confirming that Price was indeed kidnapped across the multiverse. Again. Abraham gets excited over someone called a Siren, too, so that's interesting.

"Alright," Price said, after Abraham extended his offer, "I'll help." He walked forward a tad, to get a better look at the town.

It was then a tall, slender creature climbed out from the ground. It started making a loud noise, and people reacted accordingly. This, likely being one of the mutants Abraham mentioned. The townsfolk started firing at it, most of them getting knocked on their asses by the guns they tried to use. Another of the creature popped up, but it was odd. Talked like a child, really. The original creature picked up and started to eat Rufus, the shotgun toting madman. At that, Price also began to fire at it with his rifle. The bullets didn't do anything against, it, however. He let the others take care of the giant monsters, and they sure did. A girl launched some kind of explosive from her gun and blew the creature to kingdom come. "Shit.. Well, that's that taken care of," he chuckled to himself. There is ONE bonus to having superpowered folk around. Granted, that bonus requires other, equally as deadly, and much more aggressive superpowered folk being around. Said girl reminds him of that one explosive child from Blood Gulch. Tanya, John overheard, at least knows how to control her explosions.

"BLOOD TO REVIVE THE CALYPSOS!" maniacle yelling sounded out far out from the town, but approaching fast. The bandits Abraham talked about, no doubt. Price's face soured quickly.

He adjusted his hat, then followed the Sergeant over to the small shack. The shack wasn't impressive by any means. Simple, dilapidated, about to fall apart. It was what's inside the shack that matters. Abraham opened two chests to reveal some impressive pieces of technology. The guns were interesting, sure, but not Price's cup of tea. Well, guns are, but not those guns. They could very well be better than what he has, but he doesn't need them. They look too flashy, impractical. What interested him much more, were the shields. Now that is something he can get behind. Being able to take a few shots without getting damaged would be incredibly valuable in his line of work, and certainly here. Though, with his body armor, and experience, it would be best to leave the shields to the more damage prone of the group. So, he backs away from the shack as the others sift through the loot.

A little bit of time later, and some people mentioned ideas to help in the defense to Abraham. One, was of a triage, a good idea for the upcoming onslaught. Another was to layer their defense. No matter what they end up doing, they'll have to split up in groups to defend the various sections of the town. "I'll help cover the perimeter, though I can't do much against vehicles." He has his grenade launcher, but that's best for infantry and breaching. Hitting a moving vehicle is another story.

It was then he noticed a familiar face among the crowd. Aloy. Well, well, small multiverse. Kassandra and Corvo don't seem to be here with her, but Aloy is more than capable herself. He's glad to have an old ally with him. Before he could approach her, yelling could be heard just outside the town, and Abraham barked for everyone to get to their positions. The bandits have arrived. "Aloy! We're up!" John yelled to his friend. He didn't hesitate to rush to the perimeter, the others did the same. Carnage ensued, and Price followed along.

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji tilted his head with a sideways smirk at Skye when she seemed to question if he could hold his own. "I just blew a guy's face off with a firecracker. Jammed it right in his mouth. I think I'll be okay. But, thanks for the concern." He said to her, climbing into the back of the Technical. "I still have a mag or two left in this... grenade rifle. If anyone tries to come from behind, I can always stick 'em and watch them go boom." Turning his head to look over his shoulder, he thumbed to Rocket and added, "Well, I know I've already told him my name, but... name's Ryuji-- Ryuji Kazan, Ultimate Pyrotechnician. Fireworks are what I do best." As Skye used her Siren telepathy, Ryuji heard her voice in his head and responded with, "That feels... kinda weird, not gonna lie."

Interactions:
P PopcornPie

Last edited:
latest

Oswald is still crying for his life, still soundless, while in the grips of Jim, the knifed bandit. The other two bandits will rise up again from their knocked out state. Carlos, with the sniper rifle, and Greg, with the pistol. The Lucky Rabbit looks at the two, and swallows is saliva again. GULP! Much louder this time. Oswald is in full panic mode. The Lucky Rabbit's eyes are enlarged, and droplets of sweat are shooting out of his head, as well as dripping down, like a leaky faucet. Oswald continues to cry out hopelessly. Has the Lucky Rabbit ran out of luck now? Oswald sees someone nearby. The Lucky Rabbit tries to call for their help, still muted. Whether the bystander is a bandit or not, Oswald no longer cares. The Lucky Rabbit is desperate for saving.

"Fuck! Someone's comin', Jimmy!", the pistol'd bandit exclaims.

The one with the sniper rifle, Carlos, glances at whoever is coming. "Whu--?"

"GREG, KILL'IM!!!"
, the bandit holding Oswald shouts.

Before the three bandits could even make their moves, they were all shot by someone. Blam! Blam! Blam! Jim drops the Lucky Rabbit from his clutches as he was shot. "YAAARGH!!!" They all scream in pain. As Oswald gets back onto the ground, he looks at whoever had saved him. The newcomer swings his glowing blade with pure magnificence. SWIIIIIISH! A clean and smooth slash that even left sparkles in its trail. The sight is legendary to the Lucky Rabbit's innocent eyes. Oswald had never seen anything cooler than this before. The Lucky Rabbit's hero is no other than... "Kirito, the Black Swordsman". The Black Swordsman continues to slish-and-slash the three bandits. Oswald smiles in sheer happiness from the fact that his butt got saved, and from watching the three bandits get beaten by a swordsman. A swordsman! The Lucky Rabbit thought swords were a thing of the past, as much as he likes swords. Oswald hops around while clapping his hands above his head, cheering for Kirito's heroism. When the Black Swordsman had defeated all three, finally, he asks Oswald if the Lucky Rabbit is alright. The Lucky Rabbit responds to Kirito with a big, fat thumbs up to the Black Swordsman's face, with a wide smile from Oswald—this is his way of saying "Thank you!"

However, just when the two of them had thought there are no longer any bandits nearby, one bandit with a bazooka, from a reasonable distance, fires a shot headed towards Kirito's back. Oswald sees this quickly, and his eyes went enlarged again in shock. The Lucky Rabbit jumps forward, hoping to take the blow instead. Oswald closes his eyes, and accepts his end. The Lucky Rabbit has seen the coolest things before dying, and he's satisfied with that. But today isn't the day Oswald dies! Someone else comes to save the Lucky Rabbit and Kirito. Oswald didn't see how, but as he opens his eyes, he sees the missile heading back towards the bandit who fired it. Confused, the Lucky Rabbit looks at whoever had joined him and Kirito. A woman, with hair and clothing as white as snow, stands in front of Oswald and the Black Swordsman. The Lucky Rabbit looks at Chimera in awe. Oswald smiles and tries to wave at her, just in case she looks behind her. Now, HOPEFULLY, all the bandits within their vicinity are downed. Chimera wouldn't notice Oswald waving at her, but she acknowledges Kirito. The Lucky Rabbit feels a teeny-tiny-bit disappointed, but Chimera heads off into battle.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

sᴋʏᴇ
_________

The first one to respond was a rabbit. While she would find it adorable, the eerie half-grin, the fact that it had been driving a car, and that he was cursing at a bunch of bandits quickly took that thought of it being adorable away from her. Seeing as how it started fighting the bandits and that it was out here in the battlefield in the first place definitely convinced her that it was a badass. "
Well, bandits usually give up but these ones seem to be hell-bent on destroying this town and making it their own."

After some girl came over to take one out, bandits died thanks to the rabbit, and a school kid asked to join them, she looked at all three of them. First, she looked at the rabbit. "
We can get the Technical out, but we have to be fast about it. Me and Rocket came here to grab anyone who needed to be anywhere or go get anyone, so we're in a bit of a hurry."

Next, she looked at the girl. "
You're a fighter alright. And that bunny may be small, but it doesn't seem helpless. Probably a little bit bloodthirsty too." She looked at Lucky again. "Are you a he? You sound like a he, I'll call you a he and if I'm wrong, just tell me."

Finally, her attention turned towards the school kid. "
If you can fight and hold your own, get in the back of the Technical. And quick, bandits and Psychos are everywhere and we've only got maybe a minute or two before one of them or both of them show up."

Right on cue, a group of four bandits showed up coming from down the road, talking about some soap opera that was on last night. Skye looked and saw them, and right before they noticed the bodies that were all around from both Skye's grenades and Lucky attacking them, Skye threw her grenade at them and stuck to the one in the middle.

As per usual, it pulled the bandits together and right as it did, Skye looked at the three of them. "
Name's Skye." The grenade blew up and she pointed to the back of the Technical. "Get in or stay here, we've got a time limit. And that goes to everyone in the Shack as well!" As she waited for them to either get in or respond to her or do whatever, she didn't know what to call whenever it was that linked everyone together, but she decided to use it.

It worked like her Siren telepathy, right? It had to have worked like that, so she did it how she would normally use Siren telepathy, but focused on contacting everyone on their side. "
Everyone that's not at the Shack, listen up! Me and Rocket have a Technical, if you need to head back to the Shack to heal up or need to head back there to get ammo or whatever you need, tell me and we'll get there as soon as we can! Skye out!"

Good thing that whatever it was, it made communicating to everyone else on the field a lot easier.

P PopcornPie , quadraxis201 quadraxis201 , Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , everyone else

"Heh! Maybe we should let them destroy it. Maybe even help out!" Lucky jested. "Think about it: If we let them destroy this town, they won't have anything to take over!" He kidded, of course, if only because it was clear that these sheep wouldn't survive outside their hobble.

"Eh, if you can't get it out in time, then I'm content to hitch. I figured I wouldn't be keepin' it, anyhow." That said, he did enjoy the adrenalin he got from the ride, what with it being one of the only things he could still feel and all.

He clapped as Skye flipped between dishing out death and casual conversation. The four she targeted didn't seem to be that focused on the fight, though. They were just talking about some TV show they watched, invoking yet another memory of when the Blood Gulch soldiers wasted time talking about F▪R▪I▪E▪N▪D▪S. And he himself could once relate, as an avid fan of Duck Dynasty. He remembered holding on to Uncle Si's last words as the pain from teleportation overtook him.

He didn't like the way Skye spoke about him, however, and his tone grew resentful. "First of all, I was never helpless, Lassie. What happened to me in Blood Gulch was just some kind of artificial dampening. I've recovered by now. Secondly, don't call me 'bunny', it's degrading. Thirdly, am I a 'he'?" He waved his nubs all down his body. "Let's see. I lack prominent eyelashes, me voice has these deep octaves or whatever, me fur can be shaved off to reveal masculine rabbit muscles. So, no, I'm an ancient, genderless spirit, who just happens to have a masculine voice." He made sure the sarcasm was laid on thick.
Ryuji tilted his head with a sideways smirk at Skye when she seemed to question if he could hold his own. "I just blew a guy's face off with a firecracker. Jammed it right in his mouth. I think I'll be okay. But, thanks for the concern." He said to her, climbing into the back of the Technical. "I still have a mag or two left in this... grenade rifle. If anyone tries to come from behind, I can always stick 'em and watch them go boom." Turning his head to look over his shoulder, he thumbed to Rocket and added, "Well, I know I've already told him my name, but... name's Ryuji-- Ryuji Kazan, Ultimate Pyrotechnician. Fireworks are what I do best." As Skye used her Siren telepathy, Ryuji heard her voice in his head and responded with, "That feels... kinda weird, not gonna lie."
"No, you did not!" Lucky howled with delight. "I must've been lookin' the other way when you did it, but I wish I hadn't! That's the kind of destruction I'd love to perform!" Just the thought of painting the world with brain matter had him wagging his stubby tail.
Lana

I
continued to walk over to Lucky as the bullets flew towards me. The bullets hit their target as they went into my eyes and through the back of my head. Similar to the knife wound from earlier, the holes slowly closed themselves but the eyes themselves were more pinkish and the fur around the eyes was replaced with a much darker substance. I kept walking closer and closer while just staring the rabbit down not slowing down in the slightest.

P PopcornPie
Holy fuck, that didn't work, either. Well, it did a little damage, but the extent of it just looked like "Lana" had put on mascara. Still, it did something. Maybe he needed to keep shooting her eyes until they got weak. Or, perhaps, he would jump the Paw o' Death, and try the more "fun" solution.

"Eat shit, you overgrown heap of black licorice!" Lucky shouted, as he switched to his flamethrower, and began to hose her down.

ehicle with her telekinesis and begin violently shaking it in the air, the bandits leaping out and ducking for cover as Heather hurled it dangerously close to the town, sending some of the civilians ducking for cover as well as it fell. It would seem that Heather might not be aware of her purpose here being to defend the town, and rather is just enjoying the mayhem. This soon became extremely evident as the vehicle exploded, sending all manner of debris toward anyone in the town.

Interactions: @LilacMonarch | @ everyone in/around the town.

LikeQuoteReply
Reactions:Stikes

jigglesworth jigglesworth
Some words you just read.

40 minutes ago
  • Add bookmark
  • CATCHING UP
  • THE BATTLE
  • INFORMATION

• The Captain took cover quickly to check his weapons. Bit of sand on his rifle, but nothing to worry about. Unscrewing the silencer from his assault rifle, he looked out to the bandits. He knelt out of cover, put in his ear plugs, raised his rifle, and watched the oncoming storm of bandits come towards them. "Fuckin' hell."

He started by placing a 40mm shell into his M203, pulled it back, and launched the shell into the air. It spun, before landing on the ground, resulting in a glroious explosion in the middle of a crowd of psychos. John opened fire with his L119A1, firing in bursts, the bullets tearing into the torsos of any bandit unfortunate enough to be in his line of sight. After every burst, he switched to another target, more than confident in his own abilities. The bandits with guns started firing back at him, but he stayed calm. Bullets flew past his head, others slamming into the metal cover he was behind. Despite the bullets coming his way, he didn't move back. Instead, he continued firing his bursts, aiming for the gun-toting bandits specifically. Upon reload, he slunk back into cover, changed his magazine, and then stood back up.

Noticing one of those wheels breaching the rock formations, Price kneels back down, looking outside his cover. The grenade launcher won't do much good, the vehicle is too fast and the shell is too slow. Instead, he takes aim with his rifle, taking a moment to line it up. Lead him in... in a few seconds, he pulled the trigger. The few bullets flew across the battlefield, whizzing past various psycho and bandit heads, before one slams into the driver's skulls. The wheel vehicle loses control and veers into a few of his allies, before flipping over to a halt. It doesn't explode, sadly, but it's down for the count.

He grabbed a grenade from his belt, pulled the pin, and then tossed it far, landing in the middle of a cluster of bandits. The swarm was getting closer, however, and coming from all sides. As much as preventing them from getting in is important, they also need to protect the townspeople. He keeps firing into the bandits, taking more than a few down as they approach. The grenade goes off. On his peripheral John spots a psycho climbing the walls. The Captain turns and fires at him, taking him down. "Shit, shit."

After he heard Tanya's warning over his comms, Price retreated back into the town as bandits of various sizes keep making their way inward. He walks backwards inside, still laying fire on the crowds of bandits, bullets striking a few of them down. Once Price was inside the settlement, he saw the others fighting as well. Tanya, the girl from before, started laying down heavy artillery onto the bandits from outside. Good, that's one thing he doesn't have to worry about. It was clear, however, some of them managed to get inside. Considering the he saw them inside.

He opened fire on them, dropping a few of them to the ground. They returned fire, a bullet grazing his leg. With a wince he drops them too, then quickly attempts a reload. A psycho rushes in from behind, though fortunately they do not know how to keep silent. Price whipped around and let his rifle dangle on its strap and raised his arm in defense. He caught the psycho's arm before he could bring down the axe, then, with a quick draw of his Glock, unloaded a few rounds into the raider's chest and kicked him aside. Price fired his sidearm at two other psychos, the bullets tearing into them and bringing one down. The other stayed up despite the lead lodged in his system. Another bullet to the face would put him down for good.

It was now Price noticed two of the newcomers, AKA friendlies, just awaking in the middle of it all. "Oi!" he called over to them. "If you can fight, you're with me. Make sure none of these crazy fuckers get inside the buildings, right? Ammo would help, too." If those two help, it'll make his job a lot easier. It's times like this he misses Kassandra and Corvo. He'd miss Aloy too, but, well she's here. No need to miss her anymore.

After speaking, he notices a vehicle over by the shack, picking some folks up. He could go over and hop aboard, go for a little joyride. But they can't exactly drive in the narrow streets of Skull's Settlement. At least, he doesn't think they can. Maybe they'll try. Either way, he needs to be mobile inside the dilapidated town.

Focusing back on the town, his weapon reloaded after his chat with the two unfortunate souls, he downs a few more raiders trying to get inside a building. They try to exchange fire, but it wasn't long before they were each put down. A bandit tackles him from behind, bringing him to the ground. Price brings his hand around and rolls, knocking the raider off. The latter takes out a knife and rushes at Price. He dodged to the left, letting the raider's lunge fail. By now they both got to their feet. The knife-wielding maniac then gave a wild left swing, with Price caught in the air. The Captain jabbed the raider's wrist, causing him to drop the knife. John catches it in the air, kicks the bandit in the balls, and brings the knife up, embedding it into his neck.

He heard another psycho behind, but this one got a lot closer. By the time Price had swung around, he was already right in his face. Instead of taking a buzzsaw to the face, John met the psycho's charge. He knocked it to the ground, but it took Price with it. They rolled for a moment, the psycho lost grip of his buzzsaw. Once they stopped, the bandit managed to get on top. He gave Price a punch to the face, which the latter gladly reciprocated. The psycho grabbed his buzzsaw while keep Price from grabbing his Glock 17 with surprising strength. John opts to grab his rifle and smacks the psycho with the butt of the gun. He barely recoiled. They both paused for a moment, both surprised at the lack of reaction from the gnarly hit. The Captain hadn't noticed how creepy their masks look until now. Wonder where the gas mask motif comes from? And why so many of them have it? Do they coordinate outfits?

Never mind that, though. Price gives him another hardy thwack which knocks him off. He rolls away as the bandit recovers, aims his rifle at the psycho. His magazine was already emptied on the previous encounter, so he instead goes for the only other thing that is currently pointed at the maniac bandit. His grenade launcher. He pulls back the barrel of the under-barrel launcher and the 40mm shell flies out at considerable speeds. It slams into the psycho's face, putting a nasty dent into his forehead, but doesn't go off. Thankfully. John takes this time to stand up and take out his sidearm. The bandit came to just as the barrel was pointing directly at his face. Without hesitation, Price pulled the trigger, placing lead right between his eyes, and the psycho falls. The Captain takes this moment to reload his rifle, and just in time.

Gunshots sound from behind him, one striking him in the left leg. "Fuck," he grunts, falls to his knees and brings his rifle 'round. A few quick pulls of the trigger would put a couple 5.56x45mm NATO rounds into their chests.

He looks down to his leg. Yeah, it's bleeding. Thankfully, his adrenaline is pumping right now. He'll fix that later. Or, someone else will. There's got to be SOMEONE here with some kind of healing ability, or experience as a medic. Gotta keep the adrenaline pumping. He runs over to the other side of the street. For now, he'll have to keep dropping any raiders that make their way inside. With Tanya's artillery bombardment, that number will be significantly reduced. He raises his rifle, using a nearby boulder a cover, and starts firing on more raiders.

While he did, his ears picked up a series of grunts and groans from a familiar voice. He followed it, and when he did? He saw...Well, he didn't know his name, but he wouldn't be one to forget a face he shot at. "Hey, I know that guy!" He announced happily. "We fought in Blood Gulch together! Well, kinda, we were put in different teams. And I shot at him! Long story. Hey, you! Look what I got!" Of course, anyone he had met from Blood Gulch would have to see Lucky's jade. It wasn't bragging to him, so much as just wanting to know what their reactions to his newfound strength would be. So, okay, yeah, it was kind of bragging.

quadraxis201 quadraxis201
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Last edited:
Alright, I'll send some help your way. By the way, you don't need to reply out loud. Julia replies to Kirito before doing as she promised and addressing everyone. Anyone that is available, please go assist Kirito and Oswald. They are in this location.

Dr3waypoint.PNG

(only the marker is applicable, ignore the rest of the image)
The Espeon 'points' through the telepathy to the location. How was she doing that? Who knows. Tell us when you head there so we don't have everyone doing it at once. And Elizabeth, get Kirito some health, please.

She finally looks at Fluffington. "Same as before. You only slept for like 20 seconds."

"Shack? That's proba--" Natasha starts before cringing as the vehicle nearly squashes some townspeople and then explodes. Fortuantely, Julia made a barrier just in time to protect those that would have been rained on by deadly debris.

glac1.png
"Don't blow up the town!" The Glaceon starts angrily before realizing that this girl seemed to legitimately not understand the situation, and softens her voice with some effort. "We're supposed to be protecting it, and the people here."

She sighs and puts a paw to her face before pointing toward Abraham's shack. "I think they mean that shack. Don't blow it up."

Interactions: SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 (Kirito) RedLight RedLight (Oswald) DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Fluffington) Space Buddha Space Buddha (Heather) TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Elizabeth)
P PopcornPie Chungchangching Chungchangching CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Stikes Stikes ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Venom Snake Venom Snake darkred darkred Crow Crow quadraxis201 quadraxis201 FactionParadox FactionParadox FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Ineptitude Ineptitude Riven Riven Critic Ham Critic Ham @etcetcetc (anyone who wants to help the two Julia pointed out)

Last edited:
Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade

kamen+rider+decade+1.jpg

Tsukasa didn't want to hurt Minako since she is under the possession of Den-O but that doesn't stop him from saving her even though she is trapped inside him. He will certainly use all of his strength to defeat him but it is uncertain on how strong he actually is.

"Now you're asking for it! I'm going to pound you for sure! Just you wait, Kintaros, I mean Den-O! Don't worry, Minako, I will save you." Tsukasa uses his sword once again to attack Den-O and then fired at him with his SMG. Now, he is waiting for his next move.

--Minako Arisato || Kintaros--
Color: #ff69b4
Interaction:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja
12733.jpg

But I'm fine, Decade-san! I don't need saving though!

"Yes, yes, infuriate me further!" Den-O remains, growling with excitement as stood her ground as she takes the hits, the armor that protects Minako's body eminates sparks, as if taking damage. However, Den-O remains unfazed, "That just makes it exciting!" She said, grinning underneath her helmet, popping her neck once more as she then took out the Den Liner Pass once more, lowering it in front of the belt's glowing emblem.

Full Charge

Den-O, once more, throws the axe upwards, charging her energies as she lowered her stance, an arm laid forward as she gone low. With a flick of a wrist, Den-O leapt high onto the air, grabbing her ax as the blade glowed bright yellow, eminating with glowing yellow squares circling around it as she descends towards Decade, her legs spread as part of her finisher.

What would be Decade's counter?

Lana

The rabbit pulled out a flamethrower from somewhere and began to blast me with flames. Ironic since I moments before burned a man to death myself. This actually seemed to work. As the flames engulfed me, I began to lose shape almost as if I were melting. Before long I was reduced to what looked like a bubbling puddle of tar... however, I wasn’t dead. I just lost my disguise. I slowly began to rise back up, but in a different shape this time. A much more simple design.

813E8F94-FB62-44AD-B455-DCDF889B3D4D.png

It was no longer Lana. It had dropped its disguise and revealed what it truly was. It just stared at Lucky not moving an inch.

P PopcornPie

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:

Heather looks at Natasha with a confused expression on her face, as though what she just said made no sense whatsoever.

--WHERE... IS... THE... FUN... IN... ANY... OF... THAT..?--

Despite her outward demeanor, it seemed to be clear that she understood, given that she immediately ceased hurling another abandoned vehicle at the town upon receiving the instruction, and instead dropped it harmlessly onto a pile of rocks. At that point, she began walking towards the shack, completely oblivious to the bandits besieging it and in clear view of all occupants.

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon was pratically shocked from the hordes of bandits and psychos coming to assault the town "Oh my gosh....What the heck is this...? Oh my gosh...Yo', my ride's still out there! You losers aren't getting your hands on it!" Falcon makes a mad dash to Blue Falcon and manages to get in just in time. "Alright, he want perimeter control, I'll give them perimeter control" Falcon chuckles as he blasts off and begins to drive into as many bandits as he could. Some of them try to actually jump on to the Blue Falcon, but immediately fly off doo to the speed "Ha! Dummies!" Falcon then realises that his wind-shield is covered is begining to get tinted red. "Ah shoot, I sure hope that comes out...Wait a sec...I I'm running these dudes over like this..." Suddnely the realization hits Falcon and he whimpers "I'm sorry, my child....But it seems as though you'll be called the 'Blood Falcon' for awhile..."

Last edited:
“You sound like you desperately need some friends if you’re enjoying this that much.” Dani remarks to the bunny. Before he could get a chance to say anything, this emo looking girl comes toward the two saying her name’s Syke.

“Good to meet you too. Name’s Dani Phantom.” The two part ways and Dani returns to fighting off the bandits.

P PopcornPie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back